RemedySpot.com

Re: Tummy Tucks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well I just talked to him and he told me that if I really want it we need to investigate it wisely and that we need to save for it, and it would probably be wise to wait till he is done with paying alimony to his ex, 2004. I am seriously considering doing it Patty, in fact I may already have my mind made up. The fact is I am sick of that crap, I work so hard on my body and this one thing is what I should have done instead of implants. After all it is like a lift of your boobs, that went well for me, only it is lifting your tummy. From what I have been finding out I would be a good candidate for the mini tuck, since I have a good stomach till below the navel. I WANT IT BAD!

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 8:44 AM

Subject: Re: Tummy Tucks

I think you should listen to your wise husband !

Now that is not to say I don't understand how you feel, because I have that "suede pouch" down there too, after 4 kids. But if your husband is okay with it, that is all that matters. I know my husband would take the same stance as yours.

Patty

Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 7:08 AM

Subject: Tummy Tucks

Ok girls, me the one who said NEVER AGAIN PLASTIC SURGERY is considering it. My hubby is not too happy about it, thinks I am nuts. But here is the thing, I love my body and even my boobs I can be happy with cause they are perky enough, but my lower abdomen is blah, it is saggy and and no matter how hard I work at it it just doesn't work ! I hate it, I have always hated it since I had my daughter and thought about the tummy tuck allot since then, mostly I am afraid though of getting infected or having complications. Can anyone here give me any feedback about it? I am seriously thinking about doing it some time in the next year or so. I don't know though, my hubby thinks after all I have been through that I should leave well enough alone.

HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO.

Feedback girls!

I think you should listen to your wise husband !

Now that is not to say I don't understand how you feel, because I have that "suede pouch" down there too, after 4 kids. But if your husband is okay with it, that is all that matters. I know my husband would take the same stance as yours.

Patty

Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 7:08 AM

Ok girls, me the one who said NEVER AGAIN PLASTIC SURGERY is considering it. My hubby is not too happy about it, thinks I am nuts. But here is the thing, I love my body and even my boobs I can be happy with cause they are perky enough, but my lower abdomen is blah, it is saggy and and no matter how hard I work at it it just doesn't work ! I hate it, I have always hated it since I had my daughter and thought about the tummy tuck allot since then, mostly I am afraid though of getting infected or having complications. Can anyone here give me any feedback about it? I am seriously thinking about doing it some time in the next year or so. I don't know though, my hubby thinks after all I have been through that I should leave well enough alone.

HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO.

Feedback girls!

ha ha yeah I was thinking of those too. I am just as bad as all the others out there who want to be perfect. LOL. Ya know what Patty, the tummy thing bugs me the most of all my body parts. I mean my boobs are not the best but at least they don't hang! I hate the stretch marks that I have and I really think that with the min tuck I would look awesome esp in a little tiny bikini, I really really want to do it, but like I said Dr;'s scare the sh@t out of me, So I am going to see what Feng charges. I bet it will be huge amount of money. I am thinking though, if I could save up the $$$$$ and do it in a couple years, we could go out to Ohio, see the rock n roll hall of fame, have my surgery, hang out there a week or whatever, it might be fun. I totally would trust Feng to cut me open again, she is so wonderful!

Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 8:52 AM

What about the tooth veneers instead?

Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 7:38 AM

Well I just talked to him and he told me that if I really want it we need to investigate it wisely and that we need to save for it, and it would probably be wise to wait till he is done with paying alimony to his ex, 2004. I am seriously considering doing it Patty, in fact I may already have my mind made up. The fact is I am sick of that crap, I work so hard on my body and this one thing is what I should have done instead of implants. After all it is like a lift of your boobs, that went well for me, only it is lifting your tummy. From what I have been finding out I would be a good candidate for the mini tuck, since I have a good stomach till below the navel. I WANT IT BAD!

I think I am more concerned about how I look to my hubby in my sexy little clothes and being able to wear bikinis and workout clothes without those ugly rolls of skin being there. I should not have any rolls of anything with how thin I am and how hard I work!

Arg

Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 9:06 AM

I agree, Feng would be a great choice! But personally, I would do the tooth veneers before anything else. I haven't seen your teeth before, but I know they are more visible to the public than your tummy!

Patty

Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 7:47 AM

ha ha yeah I was thinking of those too. I am just as bad as all the others out there who want to be perfect. LOL. Ya know what Patty, the tummy thing bugs me the most of all my body parts. I mean my boobs are not the best but at least they don't hang! I hate the stretch marks that I have and I really think that with the min tuck I would look awesome esp in a little tiny bikini, I really really want to do it, but like I said Dr;'s scare the sh@t out of me, So I am going to see what Feng charges. I bet it will be huge amount of money. I am thinking though, if I could save up the $$$$$ and do it in a couple years, we could go out to Ohio, see the rock n roll hall of fame, have my surgery, hang out there a week or whatever, it might be fun. I totally would trust Feng to cut me open again, she is so wonderful!

I agree, Feng would be a great choice! But personally, I would do the tooth veneers before anything else. I haven't seen your teeth before, but I know they are more visible to the public than your tummy!

Patty

Let us know what she said. I am curious about the $$$.

Patty

, DON'T DO IT!!!!! It is a painful, difficult surgery, and it is done mostly on obese people. You are not obese!!! What your stomach looks like is what happens with age and having kids!!!! You can't change that, it's a natural process. I never had problems with weight gain, and yet I could eat everything and anything I wanted-----up until I was about 27. Then BOOM! I just looked at food and started gaining weight. And it all went to my hips. Now I find it next to impossible to have the beautiful body I did in my 20's. And why? Because I'm getting older and I'm simply not a 25 yo anymore. Getting this surgery may not make it any better, and as we age, our skin naturally sags in places we don't want it to. So, while it may help in the short term, 5 yrs down the road, you may be right back where you're at now, not to mention the potential complications you could run into with the surgery. Furthermore, since you are so petite and skinny, I would think that any reputable ps who adequately screens their pts, would turn you away, and instead put you on a rx of continued exercise, good diet, and inner happiness. I would think that you would not be a good candidate for this surgery, and a ps who would do it is just wanting money and doesn't care about YOU or the end result. "Look before you leap", and my favorite, "if you're going to play with fire, you will get burnt." e ----- Original Message ----- From: Heer Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 7:18 AM Subject: Tummy Tucks Ok girls, me the one who said NEVER AGAIN PLASTIC SURGERY is considering it. My hubby is not too happy about it, thinks I am nuts. But here is the thing, I love my body and even my boobs I can be happy with cause they are perky enough, but my lower abdomen is blah, it is saggy and and no matter how hard I work at it it just doesn't work ! I hate it, I have always hated it since I had my daughter and thought about the tummy tuck allot since then, mostly I am afraid though of getting infected or having complications. Can anyone here give me any feedback about it? I am seriously thinking about doing it some time in the next year or so. I don't know though, my hubby thinks after all I have been through that I should leave well enough alone. HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO. Feedback girls!

Actually I do appreciate your feedback, but in reality I am a perfect candidate for this surgery, the obese people often are not a good candidate. This surgery, the mini tuck, is the only way to get rid of the ugly stretch marks and loose skin I have. I may appear to be skinny and I am, that is why this is so upsetting to have this pouch. Most people who have tummy tucks are thin people who just cannot get rid of this extra skin.

e I do appreciate your feedback and I know that is how many feel, but I am unhappy with my tummy and while I know it is a big surgery with some risks, it is allot less risky that breast implants.

Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 1:09 PM

DON'T DO IT!!!!! It is a painful, difficult surgery, and it is done mostly on obese people. You are not obese!!! What your stomach looks like is what happens with age and having kids!!!! You can't change that, it's a natural process. I never had problems with weight gain, and yet I could eat everything and anything I wanted-----up until I was about 27. Then BOOM! I just looked at food and started gaining weight. And it all went to my hips. Now I find it next to impossible to have the beautiful body I did in my 20's. And why? Because I'm getting older and I'm simply not a 25 yo anymore.

Getting this surgery may not make it any better, and as we age, our skin naturally sags in places we don't want it to. So, while it may help in the short term, 5 yrs down the road, you may be right back where you're at now, not to mention the potential complications you could run into with the surgery.

Furthermore, since you are so petite and skinny, I would think that any reputable ps who adequately screens their pts, would turn you away, and instead put you on a rx of continued exercise, good diet, and inner happiness. I would think that you would not be a good candidate for this surgery, and a ps who would do it is just wanting money and doesn't care about YOU or the end result.

"Look before you leap", and my favorite, "if you're going to play with fire, you will get burnt."

e

Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 7:18 AM

HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO.

Feedback girls!

Thanks Girl I appreciate the positive support you always give me!

Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 3:01 PM

:Hi. It's time to call Feng! Heck, ask for a discount too! If you want it--go for it.LM

Oh--I see. . . .think I'd have to wait for more droop. I doubt I'd have any at all if it weren't

for the large lower abdomen most of us silicone

women had for a few years. . .I went to a support

group meeting in 1993 and was stunned to see

that just about everyone looked 4-5 months pregnant!

I've never talked to anyone else re their remaining

stomach skin. . .

Being a mastectomy patient, also, I may need it for

my chest if I decide to reconstruct and/or can get

insurance. . .a good reason to leave it alone for now. . .

and one less thing to crowd my mind LOL

Bonnie

It only gets rid of the very lowest stretch marks by actually cutting off the extra stretchy skin. I don't have allot of area that needs to go so if I did this I would probably get rid of allot of them, the ones left would be pulled tight so they would be less obvious.

Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 10:42 AM

-- I can see why thinner people would have this surgery. What I can't feature is how it gets rid of stretch marks? Do you know already or are you waiting to find out from the surgeon? Bonnie

• 5 years later...

No I wish I had some. I will be getting my TT and Boob lift in Mexico. If you hear anything let me know. thanks!karen smith <kaszs46@...> wrote: I'm interested in getting a tummy tuck in Mexico this summer. Any recomnendations?jada_katt <jada_katt > wrote: I am sure you all have talked about this before but I am wondering how many of you had a tummy tucks or boob lifts in

Mexico?? How long after lapband did you get the job done?Are you happy with your results? Thanks, Dawna Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Ask Gaby...She will refer a doctor that does the surgery in the same hospital as Dr A. I forgot his nameDawna <jada_katt@...> wrote: No I wish I had some. I will be getting my TT and Boob lift in Mexico. If you hear anything let me know. thanks!karen smith <kaszs46 > wrote: I'm interested in getting a tummy tuck in Mexico this summer. Any recomnendations?jada_katt

<jada_katt > wrote: I am sure you all have talked about this before but I am wondering how many of you had a tummy tucks or boob lifts in Mexico?? How long after lapband did you get the job done?Are you happy with your results? Thanks, Dawna Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

I have had TT, full face list and implants - banded on 06/10/2005, lost 106# - had the TT and face lift at the same time 03/31/2007 and had the implants 2 weeks ago - LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT - Dr. Bello (recommended by Dr. A) he is great.

Marilyn

Tummy Tucks

I am sure you all have talked about this before but I am wondering how many of you had a tummy tucks or boob lifts in Mexico?? How long after lapband did you get the job done?Are you happy with your results? Thanks, Dawna

Dr Bello - Dr. Bello - Dr. Bello -

Re: Tummy Tucks

I'm interested in getting a tummy tuck in Mexico this summer. Any recomnendations?jada_katt <jada_katt > wrote:

I am sure you all have talked about this before but I am wondering how many of you had a tummy tucks or boob lifts in Mexico?? How long after lapband did you get the job done?Are you happy with your results? Thanks, Dawna

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

How much was the boob job and tummy tuck? Do yo have pics? Recovery?

Pain?

>

> I am sure you all have talked about this before but I am wondering how

many of you had a tummy tucks or boob lifts in Mexico?? How long after

lapband did you get the job done?Are you happy with your results?

Thanks, Dawna

>

>

>

>

>

------------------------------------------------------------------------\

------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try

it now.

>

LOL we should all go down together for our new bodies and get a group discount!mrsdash1966 <krrecruiting@...> wrote: How much was the boob job and tummy tuck? Do yo have pics? Recovery?Pain?>> I am sure you all have talked about this before but I am wondering howmany of you had a tummy tucks or boob lifts in Mexico?? How long afterlapband did you get the job done?Are you happy with your results?Thanks, Dawna>>>>>----------------------------------------------------------\------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Tryit now.>

Marilyn, approximately what was the cost of the TT and face lift? Do you have any pictures of before and after?

Theolia

[Dr-Aceves-bandster s] Tummy Tucks

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

I don't care for Dr. Bello. I think I'm going to Dr. Luque. Also,

he's a LOT cheaper, seems nicer, and works out of Almater.

On 1/29/08, Jodi <mermaid_jodi@...> wrote:

> LOL we should all go down together for our new bodies and get a group

> discount!

>

> mrsdash1966 <krrecruiting@...> wrote:

>

> How much was the boob job and tummy tuck? Do yo have pics? Recovery?

> Pain?

>

>

> >

> > I am sure you all have talked about this before but I am wondering how

> many of you had a tummy tucks or boob lifts in Mexico?? How long after

> lapband did you get the job done?Are you happy with your results?

> Thanks, Dawna

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ----------------------------------------------------------\

> ------

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try

> it now.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Why dont you care for Dr. Bello?? Does Dr. Luque have a website?Bipley <Bipley@...> wrote: I don't care for Dr. Bello. I think I'm going to Dr. Luque. Also,he's a LOT cheaper, seems nicer, and works out of Almater.On 1/29/08, Jodi <mermaid_jodi > wrote:> LOL we should all go down together for our new bodies and get a group> discount!>> mrsdash1966 <krrecruitingcomcast (DOT) net>

wrote:>> How much was the boob job and tummy tuck? Do yo have pics? Recovery?> Pain?>> > >> > I am sure you all have talked about this before but I am wondering how> many of

you had a tummy tucks or boob lifts in Mexico?? How long after> lapband did you get the job done?Are you happy with your results?> Thanks, Dawna> >> >> >> >> >> ----------------------------------------------------------\> ------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try> it now.> >>>>>>>> ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

It's just a personality thing with Bello. He's a good surgeon, he

does good work. My only issue is a personality conflict. He's a

typical plastic surgeon, a bit arrogant but for the most part, they

all are. Cardiologists are the same exact way, very arrogant. ;o) I

think it goes with the specialty. But he's a great surgeon that does

great work.

I don't know if Luque has a website or not. I'll find out.

On 1/29/08, jessica briones <bjessicana@...> wrote:

> Why dont you care for Dr. Bello?? Does Dr. Luque have a website?

Does anyone know how much this costs and how you go about a

consultation? Any website? Anyone there speak english so if we call we

can as questions (like Gaby and Nina do for Dr. Aceves). Please anyone,

let me and others know..thanks.

andsters , Bipley <Bipley@...> wrote:

>

> ....

>

> It's just a personality thing with Bello. He's a good surgeon, he

> does good work. My only issue is a personality conflict. He's a

> typical plastic surgeon, a bit arrogant but for the most part, they

> all are. Cardiologists are the same exact way, very arrogant. ;o) I

> think it goes with the specialty. But he's a great surgeon that does

> great work.

>

> I don't know if Luque has a website or not. I'll find out.

>

> On 1/29/08, jessica briones bjessicana@... wrote:

> > Why dont you care for Dr. Bello?? Does Dr. Luque have a website?

>

Thanks...good to know...Since Ive been on here I value your opinions Thank youBipley <Bipley@...> wrote: ....It's just a personality thing with Bello. He's a good surgeon, hedoes good work. My only issue is a personality conflict. He's atypical plastic surgeon, a bit arrogant but for the most part, theyall are. Cardiologists are the same exact way, very arrogant. ;o) Ithink it goes with the specialty. But he's a great surgeon that doesgreat work.I don't know if

Luque has a website or not. I'll find out.On 1/29/08, jessica briones <bjessicana > wrote:> Why dont you care for Dr. Bello?? Does Dr. Luque have a website?

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.