RemedySpot.com

Re: The Washington Post--To

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've been told via e-mail by a member of the forum that she considers my e-mail on this subject (Washington Post) to be "exhibitionistic" and that I lied about such a thing as this. How very hurtful that is.

She commented in her e-mail to me that my father had already given me money for law school and that I spent (blew it) it all and I'm just making up that he's withholding money to somehow gain sympathy -- that is not true. My father has NEVER paid for anything concerning my education (he had offered for Law school but I had not yet gone). My uncle has paid for my education including other expenses and set up a fund for me when I was a baby.A big chunk of MY own money (and from my fund) was wasted on PS and doing whatever--not my father's money. To say that I'm an ingrate trying to exploit my old man and to gain sympathy too from this forum (for what don't know what)--is just plain rotten and not true. Sympathy and empathy are good for folks in tough emotional situations--I'm already in one--I don't need to lie about it.

I've also been told by this member that I'm not here to support or to be supportive and I'm a fake person and may the "real" -Marie come out. This has hurt me a great deal. I know I'm screwed up with everything that has happened to me but to say I'm a fake person not able to care about others and to exploit my old man is just plain mean as well as a damn lie. It was also rubbed in that I was born "illegitimate" and that I "don't even know"my father nor have I ever seen him. Maybe I don't know him very well and only saw him three times in my life but what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

The premise behind me posting this e-mail is because I'm not sure what else has been said about me and frankly at this point I'm just plain mad about the whole thing. I'm embarrassed about this shit too but what the heck, being the "exhibitionist" that I've been labeled to be, I may as well plop it right out here.

Good grief!

-Marie

Wow hold on, you need to tell me this and you need to tell me who is saying these things, in a private email preferably , so I can deal with it, you know how close we are -Marie and how much I care about you, hell I have opened my home to you anytime you chose to come here. Don't listen to someone who is obviously maybe a little jealous, write me

I care

C

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2002 2:46 AM

Subject: Re: The Washington Post--To

I've been told via e-mail by a member of the forum that she considers my e-mail on this subject (Washington Post) to be "exhibitionistic" and that I lied about such a thing as this. How very hurtful that is.She commented in her e-mail to me that my father had already given me money for law school and that I spent (blew it) it all and I'm just making up that he's withholding money to somehow gain sympathy -- that is not true. My father has NEVER paid for anything concerning my education (he had offered for Law school but I had not yet gone). My uncle has paid for my education including other expenses and set up a fund for me when I was a baby.A big chunk of MY own money (and from my fund) was wasted on PS and doing whatever--not my father's money. To say that I'm an ingrate trying to exploit my old man and to gain sympathy too from this forum (for what don't know what)--is just plain rotten and not true. Sympathy and empathy are good for folks in tough emotional situations--I'm already in one--I don't need to lie about it.I've also been told by this member that I'm not here to support or to be supportive and I'm a fake person and may the "real" -Marie come out. This has hurt me a great deal. I know I'm screwed up with everything that has happened to me but to say I'm a fake person not able to care about others and to exploit my old man is just plain mean as well as a damn lie. It was also rubbed in that I was born "illegitimate" and that I "don't even know"my father nor have I ever seen him. Maybe I don't know him very well and only saw him three times in my life but what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?The premise behind me posting this e-mail is because I'm not sure what else has been said about me and frankly at this point I'm just plain mad about the whole thing. I'm embarrassed about this shit too but what the heck, being the "exhibitionist" that I've been labeled to be, I may as well plop it right out here.Good grief!-Marie

Great glad to hear that !

Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2002 2:56 PM

Hi :I E-mailed you. Thanks. Don't worry, today's a new day and I'm fine!Hugs,LM

No One dealing with the multitude of medical problems; medical & emotional decisions regarding this issue, etc.; needs to hear anything from the person LM describes.

If 'Ms. Anoymous Knows All' wants to 'vent' anything at all, just have her send personal emails to me, so she can keep herself 'busy' without hurting anyone else!

Blessings to all,

MM

Martha Murdock, DirectorNational Silicone Implant Foundation | Dallas Headquarters"Supporting Survivors of Medical Implant Devices"4416 Willow LaneDallas, TX 75244-7537

Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2002 8:58 AM

Wow hold on, you need to tell me this and you need to tell me who is saying these things, in a private email preferably , so I can deal with it, you know how close we are -Marie and how much I care about you, hell I have opened my home to you anytime you chose to come here. Don't listen to someone who is obviously maybe a little jealous, write me

I care

C

Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2002 2:46 AM

I've been told via e-mail by a member of the forum that she considers my e-mail on this subject (Washington Post) to be "exhibitionistic" and that I lied about such a thing as this. How very hurtful that is.She commented in her e-mail to me that my father had already given me money for law school and that I spent (blew it) it all and I'm just making up that he's withholding money to somehow gain sympathy -- that is not true. My father has NEVER paid for anything concerning my education (he had offered for Law school but I had not yet gone). My uncle has paid for my education including other expenses and set up a fund for me when I was a baby.A big chunk of MY own money (and from my fund) was wasted on PS and doing whatever--not my father's money. To say that I'm an ingrate trying to exploit my old man and to gain sympathy too from this forum (for what don't know what)--is just plain rotten and not true. Sympathy and empathy are good for folks in tough emotional situations--I'm already in one--I don't need to lie about it.I've also been told by this member that I'm not here to support or to be supportive and I'm a fake person and may the "real" -Marie come out. This has hurt me a great deal. I know I'm screwed up with everything that has happened to me but to say I'm a fake person not able to care about others and to exploit my old man is just plain mean as well as a damn lie. It was also rubbed in that I was born "illegitimate" and that I "don't even know"my father nor have I ever seen him. Maybe I don't know him very well and only saw him three times in my life but what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?The premise behind me posting this e-mail is because I'm not sure what else has been said about me and frankly at this point I'm just plain mad about the whole thing. I'm embarrassed about this shit too but what the heck, being the "exhibitionist" that I've been labeled to be, I may as well plop it right out here.Good grief!-Marie