RemedySpot.com

Re: got it

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 6 years later...
Guest guest

Cotton, that is great news. If you have any problems let us know. Also, if you have the chance I would suggest trying the capsules from one of the pharmacies on the LDN list of tried and true pharmacies. At least if you have problems with the method you are using. But hey, your doctor is on board, that is great.

Aletha

[low dose naltrexone] got it

Well gang, I got 5 of the 50 mg pills today. I was right about my Dr pulling out his PDR.He said he had heard of Naltrexone in larger doses for opiod drugs. I don't think he got much out of the PDR because he was on the computer a lot. Must been in there for 30 minutes. He gave me a bunch of samples for the schooling so I didn't give him a bill. [g.] We pulled blood for a reference point.Still wondering why they didn't cost me anything at the drug store. I paid the $3.10 each on my 3 scripts and I ask the girl how much for the 5 Nal. pills and she said insurance covered them. Only ins. I have is Medicare & Medicaid but I still pay the 3.10 on each.Will have to go back to town tomorrow and get a measuring bottle and dropper to figure dosage.Oh, does anyone know if its ok to take L-Arginine with the Nal.? I ran across something about it but didn't get enough detail to know. Want to thank all you guys for all your help.