RemedySpot.com

Just a hello

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 12/3/2003 7:30:43 PM Central Standard Time,

nekrosys@... writes:

I just LOVE Miss Olivia!

Thank you! I will get some pics of her and myself so you can see how huge

she's gotten. I'm still wondering how she fit inside me... =)

Amy

Mother to 2 angels

One in heaven 3/26/98, one on earth 9/18/03

Wife and friend to Will 11/03/95

My love, my life, my Olivia!

In a message dated 12/3/2003 8:10:04 PM Central Standard Time,

kendra@... writes:

She is so cute!!!! You're so lucky she sleeps through the nights. My

mother has only told me horror stories of all her kids keeping her

awake for days.

Thanks! We are very lucky, she is such a happy baby!

Luca is looking into genetic testing. Hopefully he won't be a

carrier, and perhaps we'll begin trying to have a little family of

our own in the very near future.

Good luck to you!

Amy

Mother to 2 angels

One in heaven 3/26/98, one on earth 9/18/03

Wife and friend to Will 11/03/95

My love, my life, my Olivia!

She is so cute!!!! You're so lucky she sleeps through the nights. My

mother has only told me horror stories of all her kids keeping her

awake for days.

Luca is looking into genetic testing. Hopefully he won't be a

carrier, and perhaps we'll begin trying to have a little family of

our own in the very near future.

~Kendra

> Miss Olivia had her 2 mo. check-up on 11/19 (so I'm a little late!)

and she's

> doing great. She weighed 10lbs 2oz and grew 3 & 1/2 inches! She's

not my

> teeny baby anymore *sigh* She's so fun - she's been smiling for

weeks now, but

> just within the past two she's gotten really talkative. It's too

cute! She's

> taking after me because the poor baby has sprouted two teeth

already! She

> turns 11 weeks tomorrow. Time is going too fast - we're gonna miss

having a

> baby around. ;) Here are some new pics.

> http://hometown.aol.com/blueyedaze/olivia.html

>

>

>

> Amy

> Mother to 2 angels

> One in heaven 3/26/98, one on earth 9/18/03

> Wife and friend to Will 11/03/95

> My love, my life, my Olivia!

>

>

>

Wait until she's 6 or 10 years old! Yikes! It's mind-boggling how fast

they grow...

blueyedaze@... wrote:

> In a message dated 12/3/2003 7:30:43 PM Central Standard Time,

> nekrosys@... writes:

> I just LOVE Miss Olivia!

> Thank you! I will get some pics of her and myself so you can see how

> huge

> she's gotten. I'm still wondering how she fit inside me... =)

--

Jenn Malatesta

--------------

My web page: http://www.isoc.net/brokeninside/nekrosys/

------------------------------------------------------------

Philo of andria:

" Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle. "

• 1 year later...

hi robin its nice to meet you too. wow i must say you are doing great. i have 3 jane fonda tapes somebody gave last year but i really dont do them much anymore b/c i changed up my routine a bit. right now i am hooked on cathe friedrich, anything with kickboxing and step(i have 4 with tracey york and michelle dozois as well as 3 karen voight vids). i think you will like this group i have really enjoyed reading everybody's reviews and opinions on all sorts of workouts.

kassia

Hi Robin,

Welcome to the group.

Wow, an 8 pack, I am jealous!rjroubik <rjroubik@...> wrote:

Hi. I'm Robin. I'm a fellow DVD, VCR exercise fanatic from way back. After my daughter was born (1983) and Jane Fonda came out with her first workout tape I was hooked. I love Charlene Prickett step tapes because she's chatty and Voight and Dozois Pilate's tapes (Breakthru Core Conditioning Pilates) because they give you the most awesome abs (I'll be 45 years old next month and I do have an 8 pack because of them) ever. I'll try to post you a pic or two. I've just recently ordered the full Stott matt workout tapes and I'll certainly let you know how I like them. :-)Nice to meet you all!!!

Ilja

Visit my website with fitness video reviews at www.videoworkouts.com

Support the website by doing your online shopping via the shopping mall, where you'll find the latest coupons and deals

hi robin most of her videos are bit difficult but i have some older ones and the moves are not that difficult. it only took me a couple tries to really get it down. but she has just released a basic step for beginners and a step circuit for beginners/intermediates, that should have simple choreography to it. I really like her first Interval Max b/c its very easy choreography but a lot of jumping. I think her site has other reviews for her earlier videos having easier choreography. also collagevideos usually tell you how the choreography rather its hard or easy.

kassia

hi robin!

welcome to the group! it is nice to meet you here!

:*carolyn

(age 41 living in ontario canada with husband and 2 young sons, have been

using vhs/dvd for working out for 3 years).

--

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.7 - Release Date: 2/10/2005

Kassia,

I'ld love to try cathe friedrich but I'm a bit choreographically

challenged. Are they difficult step wise? Anyone have

recommendations on step tapes without too much choreography or dance

moves for me (aka " klutz " )? :-)

Robin

> hi robin its nice to meet you too. wow i must say you are doing

great. i

> have 3 jane fonda tapes somebody gave last year but i really dont

do them much

> anymore b/c i changed up my routine a bit. right now i am hooked

on cathe

> friedrich, anything with kickboxing and step(i have 4 with tracey

york and

> michelle dozois as well as 3 karen voight vids). i think you will

like this group i

> have really enjoyed reading everybody's reviews and opinions on

all sorts of

> workouts.

> kassia

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Carol,

Can I just give you a " waaahhoooo " and " welcome back " !! It was great

to see you had signed in when I logged in tonight. You gave us all

quite a shock when we learned that your absence was not because you

had gone off on vacation but had fallen ill. Kudos goes to who

managed to put two and two together and sleuth her way to finding

you.

We all have missed your kind words and wisdom. I am sorry that you

now find that you will have to endure your back issues more or less

permanantly, but hope you can find some comfort and pain free days

as well.

I will look for your friend Nance's post and hope we hear from you

as often as your condition permits.

Again, Welcome home.

Cam

Guest guest

Hi Carole,

Boy, you really "sound" good! Glad to see it.

Bonnie

[ ] Re: Just a Hello

Hi Cam!Thank you so much for your kind words! For some reason, I just found your post! Of course, we've had computer problems lately but, at least, I did find it!Yes, I went through a very rough time - 52 days away from home. But, I am doing so much better. The whole thing was quite the learning experience, actually. Anyway, I'm pretty much resigned to my "fate" at this point. I still think I would not have made it without my Flatback family, no doubt about it.My doctors think I'm doing really well, and I do also. I do have to stay on oxygen 24/7, but I'll deal, right? My family is delighted with my progress -- and very happy to get a bit more back to "normal".I will post and even, perhaps, lurk a bit. I really hope that Nance does contact you folks.Love,Carole> Carol,> > Can I just give you a "waaahhoooo" and "welcome back"!! It was great > to see you had signed in when I logged in tonight. You gave us all > quite a shock when we learned that your absence was not because you > had gone off on vacation but had fallen ill. Kudos goes to who > managed to put two and two together and sleuth her way to finding > you.> > We all have missed your kind words and wisdom. I am sorry that you > now find that you will have to endure your back issues more or less > permanantly, but hope you can find some comfort and pain free days > as well.> > I will look for your friend Nance's post and hope we hear from you > as often as your condition permits.> > Again, Welcome home.> > Cam>

Guest guest

Carole,

52 days....wow....that must really have been a long siege....but I

know you are a fighter and here you are home again...it's really

great. I know you were on oxygen before so I suppose you had learned

some tricks already...but I am sure it does anchor you down a bit.

Well...we are here for company whenever you need. And if you are not a

candidate for surgery it doesn't mean you are not a much needed member

of this group. Remember our founding vision is that our group is for

people in a phases of their flatback journey...and you my friend, for

good or ill, are on that journey with us. I do wish I could let you

get off this particular ride.....

Take Care, Cam

• 8 months later...
Guest guest

Hello to you Carole!

When you drop out of sight I always worry about you...you have battled

a few dragons this past year but you keep coming out on top...yeah for

you!

I am sorry you have had a recurrance of the obstruction. It can't have

been any fun to be back in the hospital again.

Please know that your friends here think of you often and we are all

glad to hear that you are back on the mend!

Stay in touch.

Love, Cam

Guest guest

Hi Carole M.,

Sorry you've had to put up with another bout of illness. Honestly, I do think of you, often. I hope I always have at least a touch of your spirit and optimism. Thanks for checking in and letting us know you're there.

Bonnie

[ ] Just a "Hello"

I have been very negligent of my many friendships on this board. Please know that I think of you all the time -- and I am being very honest!I've been having another "go-around" with health and, even, ended up back in the hospital with another small bowel obstruction. I dodged the surgery bullet, and that is the good news. I am recovering at home and although there are a few complications, life is not too bad.Just wanted to say hello to all, and to wish all those having surgery (or recovering from it) all sorts of good wishes!Don't think I'd have survived without you "guys"!Love,Carole M.

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

How wonderful that you have received help with your treatment costs. You certainly don't need that worry on you while you support your Mother and her illness. I have you and your mother in my prayers. God Bless you both. Hugs, VickieGn/a wrote: Hi everyone, and a great big welcome to all the new members. I have some news to tell. First off this will be shot 4 for me this week. They seem to put me out of commission for 2 to 3 days. And I surely can relate to the

headache and neck ache. That's the first symptom to arrive and the last to leave. But hay I some good news, I called shering a couple of weeks ago who is the maker of my drugs. I was very desperate because my insurance will not pay for my drugs. There was no way I could afford $2800.00 a month. Well anyhow I did some research on-line and found out shering was the maker of my drugs peg-intron and ribavirin. I called the company and was transfered over to a progam they have called commitment to care. The lady was very caring and sent me out a application to fill out for assistance. Well yesterday I received a letter from them and they are going to cover my drugs free of charge all the way to 7-3-09 and deliver the drugs to me. I want to share this info with the group. The phone# is 1-. I hope that this is help for folks stuck like I was. Anyhow I will not be in chat this week my mother is very ill. She has

anemia right now and is getting 2 blood transfusions today and another one tomorrow. Then next week she has to go for a bone marrow biopsy. I know all this means that they are looking for cancer or something just as serious. So please group say a prayer for my mother.Her name is Sylvia and i'm really worried about her. She has built a wall around herself and is keeping me and my sister at arms length. I just want her to know that I will fight with her no matter what comes at us. Well I have myself in tears now so will write back again when I can see the computer, take care everyone. Deanna Rae

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

Guest guest

How wonderful that you have received help with your treatment costs. You certainly don't need that worry on you while you support your Mother and her illness. I have you and your mother in my prayers. God Bless you both. Hugs, VickieGn/a wrote: Hi everyone, and a great big welcome to all the new members. I have some news to tell. First off this will be shot 4 for me this week. They seem to put me out of commission for 2 to 3 days. And I surely can relate to the

headache and neck ache. That's the first symptom to arrive and the last to leave. But hay I some good news, I called shering a couple of weeks ago who is the maker of my drugs. I was very desperate because my insurance will not pay for my drugs. There was no way I could afford $2800.00 a month. Well anyhow I did some research on-line and found out shering was the maker of my drugs peg-intron and ribavirin. I called the company and was transfered over to a progam they have called commitment to care. The lady was very caring and sent me out a application to fill out for assistance. Well yesterday I received a letter from them and they are going to cover my drugs free of charge all the way to 7-3-09 and deliver the drugs to me. I want to share this info with the group. The phone# is 1-. I hope that this is help for folks stuck like I was. Anyhow I will not be in chat this week my mother is very ill. She has

anemia right now and is getting 2 blood transfusions today and another one tomorrow. Then next week she has to go for a bone marrow biopsy. I know all this means that they are looking for cancer or something just as serious. So please group say a prayer for my mother.Her name is Sylvia and i'm really worried about her. She has built a wall around herself and is keeping me and my sister at arms length. I just want her to know that I will fight with her no matter what comes at us. Well I have myself in tears now so will write back again when I can see the computer, take care everyone. Deanna Rae

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

Guest guest

DEA Honey I am SOOOOOO glag shering is taking care of you. That is who I got mine through. Great program. I am also sorry to hear about your mom. Great big hugs go to you and prayers as well. love and hugs dn/a wrote: Hi everyone, and a great big welcome to all the new members. I have some news to tell. First off this will be shot 4 for me this week. They seem to put me out of commission for 2 to 3 days. And I surely can

relate to the headache and neck ache. That's the first symptom to arrive and the last to leave. But hay I some good news, I called shering a couple of weeks ago who is the maker of my drugs. I was very desperate because my insurance will not pay for my drugs. There was no way I could afford $2800.00 a month. Well anyhow I did some research on-line and found out shering was the maker of my drugs peg-intron and ribavirin. I called the company and was transfered over to a progam they have called commitment to care. The lady was very caring and sent me out a application to fill out for assistance. Well yesterday I received a letter from them and they are going to cover my drugs free of charge all the way to 7-3-09 and deliver the drugs to me. I want to share this info with the group. The phone# is 1-. I hope that this is help for folks stuck like I was. Anyhow I will not be in chat this week my mother is very ill.

She has anemia right now and is getting 2 blood transfusions today and another one tomorrow. Then next week she has to go for a bone marrow biopsy. I know all this means that they are looking for cancer or something just as serious. So please group say a prayer for my mother.Her name is Sylvia and i'm really worried about her. She has built a wall around herself and is keeping me and my sister at arms length. I just want her to know that I will fight with her no matter what comes at us. Well I have myself in tears now so will write back again when I can see the computer, take care everyone. Deanna Rae .

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

Guest guest

DEA Honey I am SOOOOOO glag shering is taking care of you. That is who I got mine through. Great program. I am also sorry to hear about your mom. Great big hugs go to you and prayers as well. love and hugs dn/a wrote: Hi everyone, and a great big welcome to all the new members. I have some news to tell. First off this will be shot 4 for me this week. They seem to put me out of commission for 2 to 3 days. And I surely can

relate to the headache and neck ache. That's the first symptom to arrive and the last to leave. But hay I some good news, I called shering a couple of weeks ago who is the maker of my drugs. I was very desperate because my insurance will not pay for my drugs. There was no way I could afford $2800.00 a month. Well anyhow I did some research on-line and found out shering was the maker of my drugs peg-intron and ribavirin. I called the company and was transfered over to a progam they have called commitment to care. The lady was very caring and sent me out a application to fill out for assistance. Well yesterday I received a letter from them and they are going to cover my drugs free of charge all the way to 7-3-09 and deliver the drugs to me. I want to share this info with the group. The phone# is 1-. I hope that this is help for folks stuck like I was. Anyhow I will not be in chat this week my mother is very ill.

She has anemia right now and is getting 2 blood transfusions today and another one tomorrow. Then next week she has to go for a bone marrow biopsy. I know all this means that they are looking for cancer or something just as serious. So please group say a prayer for my mother.Her name is Sylvia and i'm really worried about her. She has built a wall around herself and is keeping me and my sister at arms length. I just want her to know that I will fight with her no matter what comes at us. Well I have myself in tears now so will write back again when I can see the computer, take care everyone. Deanna Rae .

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

Guest guest

Hi sweetie sorry about your mother, I have great empathy for you in this situation. I lost my mom 4 years ago to breast and lung cancer. She pretty much kept us at arms length also and when the bad news came she didn't want grandkids to come over at all. She had been given 3 months tops but she left us couple weeks after finding out. I was with my mom for three days before she passed as my dad couldn't care for her and she needed suctioning etc. When her nurse called and said one of the three of you kids has got to get up here or we have to put your mom in con. hosp. until she can get a 24 hr. caregiver. I was the last one she called, my sis couldn't get up there and my brother wouldn't know what to do. You better believe I was on that phone to one of my sons and said get me to mom's, I was afraid to drive cajon pass anymore had panic attacks, I was there in two hours. I was angry with my sis cause she didn't work but couldn't get

up there yeah right, later I realized she probably didn't want to as she was afraid she is the baby of the family. I will always treasure those last three days with my mom and caring for her, by the time my sis and brother got there she had gone into a coma and passed afew hours later after their arrival. I miss her so much, one thing my mom would tell us don't cry around me cause I will start crying and never stop. She said thats why no grandkids it was to hard on her knowing she was leaving all of them. My heart and prayers are with you. Much love and hugs..WW/patVickieG wrote: How wonderful that you have received help with your treatment costs. You certainly don't need that worry on you while you support your Mother and her illness. I have you and your mother in my prayers. God Bless you both. Hugs, VickieGn/a <burchnelldeannasbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Hi everyone, and a great big welcome to all the new members. I have some news to tell. First off this will be shot 4 for me this week. They seem to put me out of commission for 2 to 3 days. And I surely can relate to the headache and neck ache. That's the first symptom to arrive and the last to leave. But hay I some good news, I called shering a couple of weeks ago who is the maker of my drugs.

I was very desperate because my insurance will not pay for my drugs. There was no way I could afford $2800.00 a month. Well anyhow I did some research on-line and found out shering was the maker of my drugs peg-intron and ribavirin. I called the company and was transfered over to a progam they have called commitment to care. The lady was very caring and sent me out a application to fill out for assistance. Well yesterday I received a letter from them and they are going to cover my drugs free of charge all the way to 7-3-09 and deliver the drugs to me. I want to share this info with the group. The phone# is 1-. I hope that this is help for folks stuck like I was. Anyhow I will not be in chat this week my mother is very ill. She has anemia right now and is getting 2 blood transfusions today and another one tomorrow. Then next week she has to go for a bone marrow biopsy. I know all this means that they are

looking for cancer or something just as serious. So please group say a prayer for my mother.Her name is Sylvia and i'm really worried about her. She has built a wall around herself and is keeping me and my sister at arms length. I just want her to know that I will fight with her no matter what comes at us. Well I have myself in tears now so will write back again when I can see the computer, take care everyone. Deanna Rae Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

Guest guest

Hi sweetie sorry about your mother, I have great empathy for you in this situation. I lost my mom 4 years ago to breast and lung cancer. She pretty much kept us at arms length also and when the bad news came she didn't want grandkids to come over at all. She had been given 3 months tops but she left us couple weeks after finding out. I was with my mom for three days before she passed as my dad couldn't care for her and she needed suctioning etc. When her nurse called and said one of the three of you kids has got to get up here or we have to put your mom in con. hosp. until she can get a 24 hr. caregiver. I was the last one she called, my sis couldn't get up there and my brother wouldn't know what to do. You better believe I was on that phone to one of my sons and said get me to mom's, I was afraid to drive cajon pass anymore had panic attacks, I was there in two hours. I was angry with my sis cause she didn't work but couldn't get

up there yeah right, later I realized she probably didn't want to as she was afraid she is the baby of the family. I will always treasure those last three days with my mom and caring for her, by the time my sis and brother got there she had gone into a coma and passed afew hours later after their arrival. I miss her so much, one thing my mom would tell us don't cry around me cause I will start crying and never stop. She said thats why no grandkids it was to hard on her knowing she was leaving all of them. My heart and prayers are with you. Much love and hugs..WW/patVickieG wrote: How wonderful that you have received help with your treatment costs. You certainly don't need that worry on you while you support your Mother and her illness. I have you and your mother in my prayers. God Bless you both. Hugs, VickieGn/a <burchnelldeannasbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Hi everyone, and a great big welcome to all the new members. I have some news to tell. First off this will be shot 4 for me this week. They seem to put me out of commission for 2 to 3 days. And I surely can relate to the headache and neck ache. That's the first symptom to arrive and the last to leave. But hay I some good news, I called shering a couple of weeks ago who is the maker of my drugs.

I was very desperate because my insurance will not pay for my drugs. There was no way I could afford $2800.00 a month. Well anyhow I did some research on-line and found out shering was the maker of my drugs peg-intron and ribavirin. I called the company and was transfered over to a progam they have called commitment to care. The lady was very caring and sent me out a application to fill out for assistance. Well yesterday I received a letter from them and they are going to cover my drugs free of charge all the way to 7-3-09 and deliver the drugs to me. I want to share this info with the group. The phone# is 1-. I hope that this is help for folks stuck like I was. Anyhow I will not be in chat this week my mother is very ill. She has anemia right now and is getting 2 blood transfusions today and another one tomorrow. Then next week she has to go for a bone marrow biopsy. I know all this means that they are

looking for cancer or something just as serious. So please group say a prayer for my mother.Her name is Sylvia and i'm really worried about her. She has built a wall around herself and is keeping me and my sister at arms length. I just want her to know that I will fight with her no matter what comes at us. Well I have myself in tears now so will write back again when I can see the computer, take care everyone. Deanna Rae Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

Guest guest

Guest guest

My prayers are with you Deanna...I know this scenrio very well, my mom went through all that...

I went through schering for my tx..commitment to care are very good and you can call on them anytime..Im so happy that you got the help..

hugs, PattyMc

Just a hello

Hi everyone, and a great big welcome to all the new members. I have some news to tell. First off this will be shot 4 for me this week. They seem to put me out of commission for 2 to 3 days. And I surely can relate to the headache and neck ache. That's the first symptom to arrive and the last to leave. But hay I some good news, I called shering a couple of weeks ago who is the maker of my drugs. I was very desperate because my insurance will not pay for my drugs. There was no way I could afford $2800.00 a month. Well anyhow I did some research on-line and found out shering was the maker of my drugs peg-intron and ribavirin. I called the company and was transfered over to a progam they have called commitment to care. The lady was very caring and sent me out a application to fill out for assistance. Well yesterday I received a letter from them and they are going to cover my drugs free of charge all the way to 7-3-09 and deliver the drugs to me. I want to share this info with the group. The phone# is 1-. I hope that this is help for folks stuck like I was. Anyhow I will not be in chat this week my mother is very ill. She has anemia right now and is getting 2 blood transfusions today and another one tomorrow. Then next week she has to go for a bone marrow biopsy. I know all this means that they are looking for cancer or something just as serious. So please group say a prayer for my mother.Her name is Sylvia and i'm really worried about her. She has built a wall around herself and is keeping me and my sister at arms length. I just want her to know that I will fight with her no matter what comes at us. Well I have myself in tears now so will write back again when I can see the computer, take care everyone. Deanna RaeI am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.It has removed 3823 spam emails to date.Paying users do not have this message in their emails.Try SPAMfighter for free now!

• 10 months later...