RemedySpot.com

Just a hello

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Sheila,

you are a lucky guy, having a doc like yours, welcome to this group. Could I ask why you want to use ldn, what disease do you have?

In this group we have all kind of auto immune diseases, but I guess that the MS'ers are in majority.

The best from Ingrid

[low dose naltrexone] Just a helloI just joined and I'm new to doing newsgroups. Ijust received a ldn perscription from my doc.------------------------------------

Guest guest

Hi Ingrid,

There is 2 of us named Sheila, I think you sent the wrong Sheila that message.

I did reply to another Sheila to tell her that the MSWATCHERS group had far fewer members than this one 'low dose naltrexone'. She joined the other to get info on LDN so that is why I referred her to this forum.

Sheila from New Hampshire USA

From: Gunn Dybfest <gunn.ingrid@...>Subject: Re: [low dose naltrexone] Just a hellolow dose naltrexone Date: Friday, June 6, 2008, 8:21 AM

Hi Sheila,

you are a lucky guy, having a doc like yours, welcome to this group. Could I ask why you want to use ldn, what disease do you have?

In this group we have all kind of auto immune diseases, but I guess that the MS'ers are in majority.

The best from Ingrid

[low dose naltrexone] Just a helloI just joined and I'm new to doing newsgroups. Ijust received a ldn perscription from my doc.------------ --------- --------- ------

Guest guest

My Dear I wish you a lot of luck Keep fighting this diease I have been doing it for 25 Years it feels longer than that !! God Speed Ed.m.s.support@... sheila <sheila126@...> wrote: I just joined and I'm new to doing newsgroups. Ijust received a ldn perscription from my doc.------------------------------------