do justice to the amount of help they had provided me. I just rescently sent

an email to Rashelle, telling her of my constant growth and new inspiration

to live, I mean really live! I am no longer a broken and wounded child, I am

growing into a strong and confident woman, who is reaching out to others and

trying things I never dreamed possible. I am dreaming dreams that are only

found in fairy tales, and watching them come to life before my very eyes. I

sit here with tears of gratitude and joy, at the positive differance I have

been allowed to experience, throught the use of the Rashelles products and,

of course, the healing and loving power of the Lord God Almighty.

Healing takes time, and everyone is different. Our time frames are

subjective, but there does come the day, when it is time to move on. To take

off the mourning clothes and walk into the sunshine. This is your time to

feel the warmth of the healing love and support of those all around you. You

can do it, I know you can. You are worthy of all that is good and beautiful

and you deserve to fill the remainder of your life, as well as that of your

other children, with peace and joy.

I will pray for you daily and hope that you will continue to seek healing.

You have come to the right place and chosen the right program to help you

reach your goals. Thanks for sharing and please feel free to post often!

Sincerely,

Tami

Guest guest

Hi Lyn,

First of all I would like to say that my heart goes out to you for your loss. I can relate more than you know.

When I lost me beloved 17 years ago, I knew that I had two choices, to allow myself to be destroyed from the grief, or to reach higher than I ever had before so that I could heal. I chose life and I am so grateful that I did. I know the feelings that can come when there are no answers to explain why you must live your life without someone you loved so dearly.

The most important lesson I learned was that the best way to heal my own heart was to reach outside myself to help others. When I stopped focusing on what had caused the pain and instead focused on what I could change in life, everything changed for me. I saw that as long as my eyes and heart stayed focused upon what hurt, it continued to hurt more. However when I reached outside myself, the only thing I could remember was the joy he had brought me.

That is when I dedicated my life to helping those in need. Primarily my work was with children in need and old people who could not help themselves. I then began to extend it to everyone, because I realized that within each of us is a child who somewhere in life was hurt and needed to by nurtured. It is in all of us, and when those places are nurtured you can see a person bloom, like a flower before your eyes. What you gain from this is more than you ever dreamed possible. You allow your loved one to be a memory for good, rather than for destruction. I realized quickly that if I were to honor his memory, it must be with good. I dedicated every good deed I would do in my life for the good of his soul. It made me feel better to think that through my love for the world, I was somehow still able to give him something.

I have faith in you that you will be able to reach above this pain and be better for it. I will help you in any way I can.

Trust in yourself and in your love for your sweet daughter. You are not alone. I know of two others beautiful women on our list who have suffered similar losses. I have thought of creating a list for support just for this need, but I had to accept that I am only one person. Instead I would love to see each of us who have suffered this way, put our precious loved ones to rest, and make them proud of us, by going out into the world and making it a better place than it would have been without us. Through this your heart will heal in a way they may seem almost miraculous. I learned this lesson well, and now hope to share the gifts that come from living this way with you.

Kiss her goodnight and let her go with all you heart and all your love and go on living so she can smile again.

My love and my prayers to you,

Rashelle

Be sure to check out all of the great specials available on my web sites. Save $30 on the Large Body Wrap package until April 30thVisit us at http://www.lifelift.com or http://www.angelmagic.com. All other web sites belong to distributors, these are my personal web sites.Join our discussion group at LifeLift-subscribeonelist

Thank you so much!

Hi, Rashelle,Thank you so much!I just sent the subscribe e-mail in.I guess I should wait for that, before telling you what I want to accomplish?If not, I can tell you now, that I want to look and feel better. A quick bio ---I'm 47 years old. I was married for over 26 years, but divorced my husband not quite two years ago.My oldest daughter, , was murdered last year --- by her estranged spouse. He then committed suicide. I have been in a very deep depression since. I have two other daughters that I know I have to continue living for. I want to turn my life into something positive, so that I can perhaps help other victims of domestic violence. I am a stress eater...... addicted to comfort foods.......... Oops! The free booklet just came in via e-mail, so I'll send this off, and read the booklet.I'll get back to you in a few minutes.Sincerely,Lyn"'s Mom"laurensmom@...'s Pagehttp://www.geocities.com/laurenhafford/F.A.I.T.H. "Star" Newsletterhttp://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hollow/6102/news.html

Guest guest

Tami, my dear one,

You have me crying again. What an amazing woman you are. You are right you are no longer a wounded child, you have grown to be a giving, loving woman that any Mother would be proud of. I am proud to be your "other Mother", I hope your real Mom doesn't mind.

When I think of the first message you sent me, and this one now, I am grateful beyond words for the growth and strength you have gained in such a short time. You give me too much credit for all of these wonderful accomplishments of yours. It was you who had the courage to make the changes. It was you who was open minded enough to allow yourself to accept the tools that were offered to you. I am honored that you think something I have done has made a difference and I accept your gratitude humbly. I want to give you mine right back. I am so grateful every day when I hear the strides you are making daily. Day by day, I see you getting better and better. Even when you were in the hospital you reached out to comfort others. You are a remarkable woman Tami. No, I no longer see the wounded child, she has taken leave. You gave her the nurturing and comfort she needed to be able to grow up into the woman you have become. A woman I am proud to call my dear and precious friend.

with so much love and affection.

Rashelle, proud to be your other Mother

Be sure to check out all of the great specials available on my web sites. Save $30 on the Large Body Wrap package until April 30thVisit us at http://www.lifelift.com or http://www.angelmagic.com. All other web sites belong to distributors, these are my personal web sites.Join our discussion group at LifeLift-subscribeonelist

Lyn,I too am so sorry to hear of your pain. I cannot pretend to know what you are feeling, or how intense your pain must be at times. I wish that here on earth, there was some way to protect everyone that we love, sheilding them and ourselves from any grief or hurt. I can tell you though, that I have felt my own form of pain, and loss, and I do know how desperate one can become. Before I encountered Life Lift and Rashelle, I was a very broken, sick and nearly destroyed little girl. I had very little ambishion to go on. I too, lived primarily for my two children, but found every possible way to destroy myself. Rashelle and the rest of the members of the list, took me under there wings, and with the help of the incredible healing of the Life Lift breathing, nursed me back to health.It was not an over night triunph, and most definately not all peaches and cream. I have been using the Victory Theory tapes that Rashelle shows at her website, to change my world. I can't tell you enough about these tapes, to do justice to the amount of help they had provided me. I just rescently sent an email to Rashelle, telling her of my constant growth and new inspiration to live, I mean really live! I am no longer a broken and wounded child, I am growing into a strong and confident woman, who is reaching out to others and trying things I never dreamed possible. I am dreaming dreams that are only found in fairy tales, and watching them come to life before my very eyes. I sit here with tears of gratitude and joy, at the positive differance I have been allowed to experience, throught the use of the Rashelles products and, of course, the healing and loving power of the Lord God Almighty. Healing takes time, and everyone is different. Our time frames are subjective, but there does come the day, when it is time to move on. To take off the mourning clothes and walk into the sunshine. This is your time to feel the warmth of the healing love and support of those all around you. You can do it, I know you can. You are worthy of all that is good and beautiful and you deserve to fill the remainder of your life, as well as that of your other children, with peace and joy. I will pray for you daily and hope that you will continue to seek healing. You have come to the right place and chosen the right program to help you reach your goals. Thanks for sharing and please feel free to post often!Sincerely,Tami

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Hi,

thank you so much for your help re: psorasis, Atkins and adrenals--have had

this stuff for 33 years and this is the worse it's ever been--will get on to

the advice and books you mentioned and will keep keeping on--I guess 29 1/2

pounds of fat is going to throw off a lot of toxins all by itself--was

beginning to feel like one of those little guys in a computer game that gets

zapped no matter which way they run! Finding the BTD was such a HUGE break

through for me, just expected it to be the WHOLE solution--maybe this

website is...'cause as I peel back each layer of the onion there has always

been someone to help me get through it so I'm just saying I'm really

grateful to all of you.

Hugs

Kae

>

• 5 years later...

Welcome to the Island of Misfit Toys! :) Read as many of the articles

in the files, and you'll be surprised how physical symptoms through

your ENTIRE LIFE will finally make sense!

Doug

>

> Have just come across this site and depserate to arm myself with

> knowledge. Am holding back the tears because it looks like i have

> worked out potentially the cause of my problems.

>

> I thought I was perimenopausal and more- like arthritis etc, but so

> many of the symptoms I have come up through your site so I am eager to

> know all there is to know.

>

• 7 months later...
Guest guest

too all who have replied too my questions regarding LDN..Y'all are

speedy too :)

Means alot too me, hopefully I will be trying this soon.. My naturopath

has a few patients on it already. She will look over my labs review my

chart and let me know in the AM.

Again thank you so much for your help and thoughts..

Missy