> body also. She became very anemic after having 14 sessions. Does

anyone has

> an answer for this?

>

>

> Thanks, Johanna

> Johanna@...

>

Re: Ionic Cleanse The ionic cleanse not only draws toxicity out of the body (positve charge) but also any nutrients that have a positive charge. It is essential to re mineralize/vitaminize the body. I have a lot of concerns about using the type that produces sludge in the water. This sludge is produced whether your hands or feet are even in the water. Manufacturers claim that this is due to the fluoride, chlorine and or other minerals in the water. This is nonesense and is repeated by most practitioners using this type of foot bath. If the sludge in the water represented the clients level of toxicity - they would be dead! Most practitioners love to see this sludge because it horrifies the client and they come back for appointment after appointment and they will never see the sludge clear up! I investigated this matter because I was concerned to what extent I might be

toxifying the client. The sludge represents the disintegration of the clips and rings of most water arrays. These are metal oxides that I suspect combine with lipids, proteins, minerals and some toxicity coming out of the body. There is absolutely no evidence that the various colors of the sludge represent toxicity from certain body areas. This is simply self-perpetuated drivel! To conduct this kind of study would represent millions of dollars in research. Your concer needs to be to what extent you are re-introducing "Heavy Metals" to the body. The rings and clips are an entire secondary source of after sale income for the manufacturer. Their disintegration from electrolysis most likely are causing harm. they certainly aren't correcting proper electrical function of the sodium/potassium pump at a cellular level. When you consider that most of these units can be purchased

in quantity for about $200.00 from China. Remember China and all the lack of quality control that is being experienced by various suppliers who have been outsourcing for lower labour costs. Various Doctors and practitioners who have seen a very real economic opportunity and have purchased these units in quantity and had them colored or had certain bells and whistles put on them and market them as their own. One particular Doctor out of the UK is selling their unit for about $2600.00. Isn't that special!! My investigation came across a unit called the "Pure Charger Spa" that a consortium of 7 different companies collaborated on and is constructed of materials that do not break down under electrolysis and is built to last and operate year after year. It also restores the proper electrical potential of the sodium-potassium pump. About 4-5 months ago I had the opportunity to test this unit via the

amazing Electro-Interstial Scan technology (EIS). This technology shows the various inflammed and "hot spots" of the body. We took a subject whose brain was inflammed, their entire spine and abdomen inflammed and due to time constraints between sessions - gave them a 5 minute hand bath (24 minutes would have been normal) and a 15 minute foot bath (24-32 minutes normal). Upon re-hooking the subject back up to the EIS - their brain no longer showed inflammation, the spine was 90% cleared up, the digestive system was clearing up in a major way and you could witness the toxicity being drawn right down the legs! It was amazing! If this subject interests you; simply google "Pure Charger Spa" and contact Dan - he is a wealth of information. Dan's company Envirohealthtech was one of the 7 companies that created this little sweetheart and he can be reached at 360-220 2518 in Arizona. Usually you leave a message on his cell and he gets

back to you the same day. PS. There isn't any sludge in the water with this beauty. If some one is really toxic, you might see a little white stuff floating around. So you are going to have to re-educate your clients about whats really happening. Namaste Serenity <johanna@...> wrote: Anemic using ionic cleanseI am using the ionic cleanse with my biofeedback, which is very

successful,but I had one client asking me if this cleanse takes away the Iron of thebody also. She became very anemic after having 14 sessions. Does anyone hasan answer for this?Thanks, JohannaJohannaserenityhealingBEGIN:VCARDVERSION:2.1N:Oosterwijk;JohannaFN:Johanna OosterwijkORG:OTech Inc.TITLE:Business ManagerTEL;WORK;VOICE:(940)

440-9791TEL;WORK;FAX:(940) 440-9566ADR;WORK:;;2001 East Oakshores Drive;Aubrey;TX;76227;United States of AmericaLABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:2001 East Oakshores Drive=0D=0AAubrey, TX 76227=0D=0AUnited States of Americ=aURL;WORK:http://www.otechimg.comEMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:johanna@...REV:20070213T190822ZEND:VCARDDoug PhDQuantum Rejuvenation Unlimited Inc.www.quantumru.com613-2-333-888

>

> Anemic using ionic cleanse

>

> I am using the ionic cleanse with my biofeedback, which is very

successful,

> but I had one client asking me if this cleanse takes away the Iron

of the

> body also. She became very anemic after having 14 sessions. Does

anyone has

> an answer for this?

>

>

> Thanks, Johanna

> Johanna@...

>

You need to take mineral after each cleanse, and after drink lots of

mineral water. After 6 sessions stop for 2 weeks, then start again.

Have her take iron and lots of greens.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, must always remineralize after each session.

High quality hibiscus flower tea will help her anemia.

lia Mariz, ND DNM MH MPH MCP HHP CNHP CBT

--- lillianfarah <lillianfarah@...> wrote:

>

> >

> > Anemic using ionic cleanse

> >

> > I am using the ionic cleanse with my biofeedback,

> which is very

> successful,

> > but I had one client asking me if this cleanse

> takes away the Iron

> of the

> > body also. She became very anemic after having 14

> sessions. Does

> anyone has

> > an answer for this?

> >

> >

> > Thanks, Johanna

> > Johanna@...

> >

> You need to take mineral after each cleanse, and

> after drink lots of

> mineral water. After 6 sessions stop for 2 weeks,

> then start again.

> Have her take iron and lots of greens.

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news,

photos & more.

http://mobile./go?refer=1GNXIC

• 2 weeks later...

this is inapprpriate wording- it is medispeak

Please take time in replying to educate and not prescribe

Have you visited www.imune.net yet?

Dr Kelsey Imune- Vice Chancellor

info@...www.imune.netF: +44 870 460 1138T: +44 121 243 6318

Re: Re: Ion cleanse

Yes, must always remineralize after each session. High quality hibiscus flower tea will help her anemia.lia Mariz, ND DNM MH MPH MCP HHP CNHP CBT--- lillianfarah <lillianfarah > wrote:> > >> > Anemic using ionic cleanse> > > > I am using the ionic cleanse with my biofeedback,> which is very > successful,> > but I had one client asking me if this cleanse> takes away the Iron > of the> > body also. She became very anemic after having 14> sessions. Does > anyone has> > an answer for this?> > > > > > Thanks, Johanna> > Johanna@...> >> You need to take mineral after each cleanse, and> after drink lots of > mineral water. After 6 sessions stop for 2 weeks,> then start again.> Have her take iron and lots of greens. > > __________________________________________________________Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more. http://mobile./go?refer=1GNXIC

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.12/1072 - Release Date: 10/15/2007 17:55

Hi

I have also noted that doing the ion cleanse can potentiate what ever you are takeing in the first few days after the cleanse, be it herbs or perscription medications. It is a good idea to tell anyone you are doing it with that this is a potential so the possibility of unpleasent reaction is reduced. Phelps, MH, CBS

On 9/14/07, Danette Steele <danette@...> wrote:

The Ion cleanses do pull out all minerals. You should replace themafter a session. Also there can be problems with Prescribed drugsbeing drawn out. I advise my clients to take their medications afterrather than before a session.

Danette

>> Anemic using ionic cleanse> > I am using the ionic cleanse with my biofeedback, which is verysuccessful,> but I had one client asking me if this cleanse takes away the Ironof the

> body also. She became very anemic after having 14 sessions. Doesanyone has> an answer for this?> > > Thanks, Johanna> Johanna@...>

Did visit the immune site, did inquire about the doctoral program have not received any concrete information yet. lia PD perhaps you can also address the question about enttities brought up recently in the forum. Kelsey <john@...> wrote: this is inapprpriate wording- it is medispeak Please take time in replying to educate and not prescribe Have you visited www.imune.net yet? Dr Kelsey Imune- Vice Chancellor info@...www.imune.netF: +44 870 460 1138T: +44 121 243 6318 Re: Re: Ion cleanse Yes,

must always remineralize after each session. High quality hibiscus flower tea will help her anemia.lia Mariz, ND DNM MH MPH MCP HHP CNHP CBT--- lillianfarah <lillianfarah > wrote:> > >> > Anemic using ionic cleanse> > > > I am using the ionic cleanse with my biofeedback,> which is very > successful,> > but I had one client asking me if this cleanse> takes away the Iron > of the> > body also. She became very anemic after having 14> sessions. Does > anyone has> > an answer for this?> > > > > > Thanks, Johanna> > Johanna@...> >> You need to take mineral after each cleanse,

and> after drink lots of > mineral water. After 6 sessions stop for 2 weeks,> then start again.> Have her take iron and lots of greens. > > __________________________________________________________Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more. http://mobile./go?refer=1GNXIC No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.12/1072 - Release Date: 10/15/2007 17:55 __________________________________________________

• 3 months later...