RemedySpot.com

Encouraging News

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well honey, YOU are welcome! Im so glad your kids are negative and you can stop worrying now,, and get on with your career! Dont let anyone stop you !!!! Hold your head up high and remember to educate your church!!! jaxraggzcutie@... wrote: First of all, I would like to say thank you to everyone who gave me info and encouragement before I had my dr. appt. yea! My kids

are negative and the dr. said there is no reason to suspect that my husband has Hep C if he has been regulary been giving blood and they keep calling him. Anyway, between this group and my dr. you all have made me feel much better about my diagnosis. He confirmed what several of you have already said which is there is no reason to not pursue my degree in education. He said I would have to be grossly negligent or actually infect someone on purpose while working as a teacher. At my visit he ordered a genome typing and a viral load test for me. I guess on my next visit or maybe before they will order up a liver biopsy. I'm just continually praying for encouraging news... if I have to have this at least some sort of bright side makes it easier

to handle. He did say that he needs to check out if the treatments will kick in my lymphoma again. BUT I have to just let God handle that worry because I can't deal with both issues and taking care of my family all at once. So, I'm off to pick up the kids! Jackie

Guest guest

Well done ,

You're through the hardest emotional part now. AND you have more support than you thought you did! Sounds like this doctor is a keeper.

One thing to keep in mind if/when he begins to talk about treating your Hep C is to ensure that he will aggressively treat any side effects you may encounter from the treatment medication. Though I've never had to deal with the treatment personally (my partner had Hep C), from what I read here, those nasty side effects can be hard to handle, so make sure the Dr understands that you need him to treat the side effects along with the illness.

It must be such a relief to know for certain that hubby and the kids are Hep C free!

Luv

anne

encouraging news

First of all, I would like to say thank you to everyone who gave me info and encouragement before I had my dr. appt.

yea! My kids are negative and the dr. said there is no reason to suspect that my husband has Hep C if he has been regulary been giving blood and they keep calling him.

Guest guest

LOVE that attitude Steve!!!Steve Bridgers <stevebridgers@...> wrote: Go for it !!! Excuse my grammer but "Ain't nobody gonna hold us back!" Steve B. Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell. Jackie

• 11 months later...
Guest guest

I was diagnosed with MS last fall. I only have lesions on my spine --

at least, the MRI showed no lesions in my brain. My syptoms are

fairly mild. I have balance issues, I get tired easily, and when I

get tired, my feet, particularly my left foot, drag. I also have some

tingling in my legs.

After doing some research, my wife and I went to the LDN conference.

I started on LDN in December. Through , I found a doctor who

will prescribe on a phone consultation:

Krembs, M.D.

9731 Prairie Ave

Highland, IN 46321

Phone: 219-922-7818

Fax: 219-922-7889

He charges me $75 for phone consult for each three-month supply. To

me it's reasonable. We've had only brief conversations, but I like

him. I take some vitamin supplements, and recently added alpha-lipoic

acid to my regimen. My neurologist doesn't like that I am on LDN, but

he accepts it.

Okay, that's the background. Here's the payoff.

I had a follow up MRI recently and went back to my neuro. My spinal

lesions are smaller. My symptoms have not gone away entirely, but

they do seem to be less.

So. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the list and in the

LDN community. I particularly want to say thanks to Aletha, who is

always encouraging.