RemedySpot.com

Recommendation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I agree with Debi! I really enjoy getting all the info that you provide, .

All this childish bickering is amusing I admit, but come on folks! If only my

child could bitch as much as some of you have, if he could speak or communicate

at ALL...please people, think of the families that need help for their kids.

Respectfully,

" Debi " <D0991@...> wrote:

>,

>

>I would respectfully recommend that you change your group settings to

>temporarily disable or moderate posting until this fussing subsides.

>

>You've got a great group here. I'd hate to see something ruin it!

>

>If I can provide any assistance, please let me know.

>

>- Debi

>

>

>

>

• 6 years later...
Guest guest

For those interested in vitamin D, there's an excellent book by Dr.

Horlick, called " The UV Advantage. " If you don't want to buy

it, at least look at reviews on amazon.com, or google Dr. Horlick.

Ellen

• 9 months later...

You need to work on yourself, no one can convince you or your clients that the therapy works.We can spend days, months, years explaining and giving information on how the SCIO works, but if you do not work on your own understanding and reassurance of this technology, it is all a waste of time. You will go from high's to low's and back again, this will drain your resources and always leave you in uncertainty. Look at your thoughts, I have worked with the SCIO for just over 6 years, I know what you are talking about, I have had and probably will have negative thoughts about the SCIO the only difference is that now I know it is my problem and not the SCIO. The SCIO apart from other things works with INTENTION. Your intention affects the outcome, that is quantum. Ok that is a big responsibility for a practitioner, but also a great opportunity to learn about yourself the world and most of all to be open and flexible. A tip. Try to be objective towards the outcome of a consultation. The clients are your clients and not the SCIO's the SCIO is only a tool, it can be a good tool or a useless tool, depends on how you use it. All this stuff that we hear about the FDA and Health Canada etc. these are only obstacles put on the path of this Technology. these institutions do not want any form of therapy that will repair or heal patients. In a way it is like we are back in the dark ages, any real Knowledge that will benefit the all of Mankind is and will be suppressed for the benefit of the small minded, heartless few that are trying to control Mankind because of their existential fear. Anyway, I hope that you will understand my message and get the right idea supporting it. Only through self knowledge will you become free, of doubts and worries.Best Regards.TECHNOLOGY TAKES OUT THE GUESS WORK Hello!The revolutionary SCIO quantum biofeedback device is the product of years of research combining holistic medicine with advanced quantum technology. The SCIO gives you information about your body on a quantum energetic level. It reveals anything that is negatively affecting health by finding energetic imbalances in the body by responding to the body's electric reactivity patterns. Further details at our website or just reply to this email and ask for more informationThank you for you attention. Branco QuantuMedical Ltd.Tel.: +49 30 3010 1163 Mobile: +49 176 2079 6804 http://www.quantumedical.comhttp://quantumedical.zeropointglobal.com/resources/audiovideo.shtml This e-mail is confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee it may be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately.qxci-scio-epfx-english From: cynthia.malacara@...Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 22:19:03 -0800Subject: RECOMMENDATIONPartners: Now I need the therapy. I feel sad when people doesn´t believe in the system. What do you recommend me? What I can tell them? How can they come back? If they don´t feel anything after therapies, how I can prove them they are better? Thanks, __________________________________________________Correo Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis! Regístrate ya - http://correo..mx/ Beyond Hotmail — see what else you can do with Windows Live Find out more!

Maybe it is time to remember when to fight the war!

I was reminded of this the other day when I listened to a wonderful sermon. We can only suspect that 1/4 of the people will love us (or believe in us), 1/4 will like us but could be persuaded to not like us, 1/4 don't like us but could be persuaded to like us, and 1/4 will never like us. (the word us could be inserted to you or I or what we do!).

Another words, concentrate on the 1/4 that do believe and in this the 1/4 that could be persuaded (toward the negative) will continue to like us (as long as no one pressures them) and the 1/4 who didn't like or believe in what we do may turn toward the belief of the possibility. By your positive actions and the thoughts and actions of others who do believe; those that they come in contact with who do believe...let the action of others on your behalf help you...stay positive.

As to the other 1/4 that don't believe or like you? Pray for them and let it go, put your efforts on the others who do like and trust it and that will spread to the quarter that could turn...and you never know! That could even change a few attitudes and believes of the doubting ' of the world (that 1/4 that can't believe)....

Why do I believe this???? Because I was one of the Doubting ' and the voices of others opened my closed mind. But if someone had pressured me to force me to believe it would never have happened.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

From: Malacara <cynthia.malacara@...>qxci-scio-epfx-english Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 1:19:03 AMSubject: RECOMMENDATION

Partners:

Now I need the therapy. I feel sad when people doesn´t believe in the system. What do you recommend me? What I can tell them? How can they come back? If they don´t feel anything after therapies, how I can prove them they are better?

Thanks,

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __Correo Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis! Regístrate ya - http://correo. . mx/

et al,

Everybody experiences something during an EPFX/SCIO session. By observing your

client and using a few simple coaching techniques, taught by Quantum Academies

and Biofeedback Coach, you can learn what they are experiencing.

If you pay more attention to what you're doing than what your client is

experiencing, you're probably trying to do too many things during one session.

In my opinion, this is a common and easy trap to fall into. By staying focused

on your client, you may accomplish fewer things with the equipment and more with

your client.

Become client-centered. Observe your client and tune into both your client and

your own intuition. Follow your intuition.

Here are some typical comments from a client-centered intuitive EPFX/SCIO coach

(not all in one session):

Tell me when you experience less tension (or pain) in your body.

I get the feeling you're letting go of a lot of stress (or pain) right now.

I see less pain (or stress) in your face. Explain how that feels.

You look more relaxed. I get the feeling you're healing yourself.

Find where you hurt (or where your stress is) inside and let it go.

I'm picking up that you need to forgive yourself so you can heal.

If you're willing to forgive yourself, your pain (or stress) will go away.

If you'll practice being kind to yourself, your stress (or pain) will go away.

Just remember most pain is emotional pain and most stress is caused by being too

hard on ourselves.

One thing you can rarely say too often is " breathe deeply and relax. " That's a

good thing for both you and your client to do. The more you breathe deeply and

relax the more intuitive you become. That means you know what to say to your

client to help them to resolve some emotional issue and you know better what to

do with your EPFX/SCIO to help your client right now.

At the end of the session both you and your client will know beyond any shadow

of doubt that something good just happened. Your client doesn't need to ask you

what happened and you don't need to fumble around trying to explain something

you don't understand. How you interact with your client is far more important

than how you interact with your equipment.

A good motto is: " Breathe deeply and relax. Believe your intuition. Become

client-centered. Do Less, Accomplish More! "

Peace,

PS: The opinion expressed here is mine. It is not official SCIO/EPFX policy, but

I believe it should be.

Dear Kathy, et allGreat to have these email from you guys. We have worked with the SCIO now for sometime and can help our colleagues to overcome these niggling doubts that sometimes overcome us as practitioners. That is why I said we should stick together, IT SEEMS IT IS ALREADY WORKING. Let's not all forget that the World manifests through our thoughts, it is obvious then that we must stay objective and positive to achieve our intended AIM. To raise the consciousness awareness of all our brothers and sisters, so that we can become free of pre judgements, and let the Universal powers do it's work. BRHello! All Health Practitioners. TECHNOLOGY TAKES OUT THE GUESS WORK! The revolutionary SCIO quantum biofeedback device is the product of years of research combining holistic medicine with advanced quantum technology. The SCIO gives you information about your body on a quantum energetic level. It reveals anything that is negatively affecting health by finding energetic imbalances in the body by responding to the body's electric reactivity patterns. Further details at our website or just reply to this email asking for more informationThank you for you attention. Branco QuantuMedical Ltd.Tel.: +49 30 3010 1163 Mobile: +49 176 2079 6804 http://www.quantumedical.comhttp://quantumedical.zeropointglobal.com/resources/audiovideo.shtml This e-mail is confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee it may be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately. qxci-scio-epfx-english From: drjohngilbert@...Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 16:59:07 -0800Subject: Re: Recommendation et al,Everybody experiences something during an EPFX/SCIO session. By observing your client and using a few simple coaching techniques, taught by Quantum Academies and Biofeedback Coach, you can learn what they are experiencing.If you pay more attention to what you're doing than what your client is experiencing, you're probably trying to do too many things during one session. In my opinion, this is a common and easy trap to fall into. By staying focused on your client, you may accomplish fewer things with the equipment and more with your client.Become client-centered. Observe your client and tune into both your client and your own intuition. Follow your intuition.Here are some typical comments from a client-centered intuitive EPFX/SCIO coach (not all in one session):Tell me when you experience less tension (or pain) in your body.I get the feeling you're letting go of a lot of stress (or pain) right now.I see less pain (or stress) in your face. Explain how that feels.You look more relaxed. I get the feeling you're healing yourself.Find where you hurt (or where your stress is) inside and let it go.I'm picking up that you need to forgive yourself so you can heal.If you're willing to forgive yourself, your pain (or stress) will go away.If you'll practice being kind to yourself, your stress (or pain) will go away.Just remember most pain is emotional pain and most stress is caused by being too hard on ourselves.One thing you can rarely say too often is "breathe deeply and relax." That's a good thing for both you and your client to do. The more you breathe deeply and relax the more intuitive you become. That means you know what to say to your client to help them to resolve some emotional issue and you know better what to do with your EPFX/SCIO to help your client right now.At the end of the session both you and your client will know beyond any shadow of doubt that something good just happened. Your client doesn't need to ask you what happened and you don't need to fumble around trying to explain something you don't understand. How you interact with your client is far more important than how you interact with your equipment.A good motto is: "Breathe deeply and relax. Believe your intuition. Become client-centered. Do Less, Accomplish More!"Peace,PS: The opinion expressed here is mine. It is not official SCIO/EPFX policy, but I believe it should be.Get Hotmail on your mobile from Vodafone Try it Now!

Kathy that was beautiful thank you!

many blessings,

nicole gibson

From: Kathy <kathyqx@...>Subject: Re: RECOMMENDATIONqxci-scio-epfx-english Date: Tuesday, February 17, 2009, 2:40 PM

Maybe it is time to remember when to fight the war!

I was reminded of this the other day when I listened to a wonderful sermon. We can only suspect that 1/4 of the people will love us (or believe in us), 1/4 will like us but could be persuaded to not like us, 1/4 don't like us but could be persuaded to like us, and 1/4 will never like us. (the word us could be inserted to you or I or what we do!).

Another words, concentrate on the 1/4 that do believe and in this the 1/4 that could be persuaded (toward the negative) will continue to like us (as long as no one pressures them) and the 1/4 who didn't like or believe in what we do may turn toward the belief of the possibility. By your positive actions and the thoughts and actions of others who do believe; those that they come in contact with who do believe...let the action of others on your behalf help you...stay positive.

As to the other 1/4 that don't believe or like you? Pray for them and let it go, put your efforts on the others who do like and trust it and that will spread to the quarter that could turn...and you never know! That could even change a few attitudes and believes of the doubting ' of the world (that 1/4 that can't believe)....

Why do I believe this???? Because I was one of the Doubting ' and the voices of others opened my closed mind. But if someone had pressured me to force me to believe it would never have happened.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

From: Malacara <cynthia.malacara. mx>qxci-scio-epfx- english@gro ups.comSent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 1:19:03 AMSubject: RECOMMENDATION

Partners:

Now I need the therapy. I feel sad when people doesn´t believe in the system. What do you recommend me? What I can tell them? How can they come back? If they don´t feel anything after therapies, how I can prove them they are better?

Thanks,

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __Correo Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis! Regístrate ya - http://correo. . mx/