RemedySpot.com

stabilized oxygen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Rusty...stabilized oxygen doesn't come in pills

and just look it up under....guess what? It is

a liquid like water. You can also look it up under O 7.

• 3 years later...

I have had good results with OxyMune by

Bishop Labs (not an MLM) Ed McCabe has talk about it in his last Oxygen Book.  Energy Tools International LLC also makes an

energetic Oxygen and Oxygen + has good results. (not an MLM)  Energy Tools will work with health professionals.  1800 341 7458 talk to Constance.

Clara

Re:

stabilised oxygen

..... i know it, and after all, it

seems to be the best stabilised oxygen around. i did some research on it in the

recent past.

thanks. have a great day

marlene

stabilised oxygen

dear group,

i am looking for a good stabilised

oxygen product. it should be liquid.

there are so many on the market,

that i am confused. any good experience??

many thanks

marlene

thanks clare.

will check it out.

marlene

stabilised oxygen

dear group,

i am looking for a good stabilised oxygen product. it should be liquid.

there are so many on the market, that i am confused. any good experience??

many thanks

marlene

Since I am not 100% crystal clear at your question (my fault),

I'll just point your to a website if you are interested in

consuming O3. www.sotainstruments.com is just about done

with their redesigned water ozonator called the WOZ4.

I'll be buying one. As sugested by Bob Beck.

Not sure if that helps ya.

-- In qxci-english , " Jim Syfers " <syfers@v...> wrote:

> I'm interested to know what is stabilized oxygen ? H2O is already

stable, is it not ? Also, I'm wondering how we get oxygen to the

tissues of the body by drinking it. Fish are equiped to get oxygen

from water but we are not. Puzzling.

dear jim,

i have no idea, how it is being stabilsied.

there were oxgen products on the market ten years ago or so, that were simply based on h2 o2, peroxide. but this "vitamin o2" is different and has a much higher o2 potency.

how it works biochemically, that the oxygen gets into the bloodstream, i can´t explain. but it works. o2 can even penetrate the skin.how?

maybe somebody else can explain????

maybe we are all fish, and never knew it ;-).... don´t we all evolutionarily come from the sea.... originally??

marlene

stabilized oxygen

I'm interested to know what is stabilized oxygen ? H2O is already stable, is it not ? Also, I'm wondering how we get oxygen to the tissues of the body by drinking it. Fish are equiped to get oxygen from water but we are not. Puzzling.............................................

• 4 years later...
Guest guest

Frito

thanks for all the great links. I was just given a link to the one dr

kolb is recommending but it doesnt work - thanks for all of yours!

hope your still doing better

z

Guest guest

Z!!!! I am doing so much better!!!! My forehead lesion is officially downgraded!!!!!! I have four mosquito bite type things!!!! Head is clear, skin is looking good, BUT still hammering. Not done yet. Gleeful giggle........Thank You!!!!!zmooks <zuleikahwalker@...> wrote: Frito thanks for all the great links. I was just given a link to the one dr kolb is recommending but it doesnt work - thanks for all of yours!hope your still doing

betterz

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

that is so wonderful. It sounds like sunny days are just around the

corner for you and your son....

Frito, I know that with the combination of everything like the

cleanses and meds that it is hard to tell exactly what it is thats

helping - theres just an over all feeling of well being and

health .... are the oxygen pills like that? just something else that

is probably helping?

I am thinking of getting some, The mites are gone, but I am still

working on ways to improve our health in some sort of hope of avoiding

this again........plus theres the worry that this has been some sort

of morgellons for us.

p.s. having read many of your posts I know how much you have been

through - here's hoping and praying only good things come your way

from now on.

z

Guest guest

I didn't get that feeling all too often Z. I was really very ill. The positive days are occuring more often than even a couple of months ago. Today I feel good, yesterday, heavy sigh. I will say the cleanses purge so much from you. I cannot say again how important it is to do these, whether Morg's or Mites. I can't believe how resistant I was to this in the beginning. I thought if I could just get them off my skin and out of my environment, I would get better. Unfortunately, I really believe whatever mite I was exposed too, and if it was only one kind, vectored something in which complicated my issues, or perhaps I already had those issues and then came the mites. Any type of parasite infestation should be considered multi-faceted and treatment should also be multi-faceted. Intestinal Cleanses are first and paramount. I got lucky in which mine also targeted the liver, kidneys, and lymph. Yeast

cleanses are also just as important and to follow your intestinal regimen. It prevents healing and downs your immune system. Parasite Cleanses next or with the yeast cleanse. Liver support and Immune support are also important. Your topical arsenal is also important. Envirnoment is another facet. Heavy metal detox, another downer on your immune system and healing. Diet yet another. Opaline. I absolutely believe it is the Opaline that has allowed what I am doing to do better. Its an important compliment to my regimen. The handle on the hammer. I still have bad days or periods while taking it. I always have results. For a four day period, I woke up with many dead bodies in my eyes, around my eyes, my mouth, my hands. My son has been getting dead bodies off his nose and forehead. My scarring while on this is diminishing from what I had in the

beginning. The newer bites and lesions aren't scarring as badly as the ones prior did. Yes, it does give you your energy back most days, and it is absolutely responsible for clearing my head. The results I am having with it as part of my attack have been very hopeful. The bad days, where I may feel biting, or movement, coughing, bowel issues, etc., I use as indicators for my supplements, topicals, and cleanses. I believe we will be purging these mites and healing for a few months or more. Dr. Hildy stated we will continue to purge for around 8 months. I guess, if we are doing better and keep getting better, then my son and I are willing to give it a big one two. Sandy says she uses it as an antioxident and detoxifier. She said that everyone is exposed to toxins on a daily basis. The Opaline helps to purge. Do you have her number? Give her a call. She is an absolute

gem and is quite happy to talk to all whom are interested. Z, I can't thank you enough for the support you have shown me and the well wishes. Many hopes and prayers to you and your loved ones.zmooks <zuleikahwalker@...> wrote: that is so wonderful. It sounds like sunny days are just around the corner for you and your son....Frito, I know that with the combination of everything like the cleanses and meds that it is hard to tell exactly what it is thats helping - theres

just an over all feeling of well being and health .... are the oxygen pills like that? just something else that is probably helping?I am thinking of getting some, The mites are gone, but I am still working on ways to improve our health in some sort of hope of avoiding this again........plus theres the worry that this has been some sort of morgellons for us.p.s. having read many of your posts I know how much you have been through - here's hoping and praying only good things come your way from now on.z

Guest guest

Frito

Thank you so much for your email. I have not done a yeast cleanse

at all, my naturopath hasnt put us on one. I am going to look into

that.

Thank you for sharing the protocol you are using. I was excited to

read your experience with the oxygen pills. It seems that only good

can come from taking them.

I think that once the biting stops you have more time to wrestle

fear. I have forgotten what it feels like to live in my own skin.

I am on high alert all of the time. I am still drawing things from

my skin all the time too - I was told 8 months more before this is

over....I am still grateful that at least the biting and crawling

seems to have passed.

You sound like you are purging these things out all of the time.

That can only be good.

z

Oh and also I was wondering if you have sandy's phone number? (is

that dr. Hildies first name or a person that sells the opaline?)

Guest guest

Sandy LeMire in Tuscan, AR 1-866-933-3321 www.Opalinesolutions.com She had Dr. Hildegarde Staninger do her field trials and chemical analysis of her product. Sandy is the top of Opaline. Called Opaline Dry Oxy capsules. I order 360 at a time and it works out to about twenty dollars a month per person. Dependent on whether we are taking more or less.zmooks <zuleikahwalker@...> wrote: FritoThank you so much for your email. I have not done a yeast cleanse at all, my naturopath hasnt put us on one. I am going to look into that.Thank you for sharing the protocol you are using. I was excited to read your experience with the oxygen pills. It seems that only good can come from taking them. I think that once the biting stops you have more time to wrestle fear. I have forgotten what it feels like to live in my own skin.I am on high alert all of the time. I am still drawing things from my skin all the time too - I was told 8 months more before this is over....I am still grateful that at least the biting and crawling seems to have passed. You sound like you are purging these things out all of the time. That can only be good. zOh and also I was wondering if you have sandy's phone number? (is that dr. Hildies first name or a person that sells the

opaline?)

Guest guest

To a good health regimen! I think you will find this to be a wonderful compliment to your natural products.zmooks <zuleikahwalker@...> wrote: awesome, thank you I am going to order some and let you know how it goesz

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

I used an ozone generator for a year. I saw my venous blood become bright

red with oxygen. However, this didn't stop my cancer from rapidly returning.

I don't know about stabilized oxygen, but unless there are studies to verify

that the oxygen actually gets into cancer cells, you might be wasting your

$$. Rhoda