RemedySpot.com

Hello, I am a new member

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 9/19/2006 5:18:07 PM Central Daylight Time, redjaxjm@... writes:

regarding swelling of your hands and feet - it's probably not, but it could be ascites, which is associated with cirrhosis. Are your legs swollen too? You'll need a biopsy done to tell for sure if you've progressed to cirrhosis.

I too had terrible swelling in my feet ankles and legs hands the last 2-3 weeks..oh and my belly too..I went off the riba about 2 weeks ago and did my last shot 10 days ago..I still have a bit of swelling but it is getting better every day..I think I wasnt drinking enough water..I had an ear infection and then came down with thrush...I was done I figure it is either gone or not,, and I didnt like what was happening to me anymore..I can see better too..I started taking lasix and feel much better also I can walk now again..cuz I can breathe..my liver tests were all normal when one was elevated for years..so I am waiting for my viral to come back this week..pray it is cleared...geri

• 1 year later...