RemedySpot.com

Hi I am new here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ok I did not intend to send this message to the whole group...BUT oh well!!!!! COULD BE WORSE!!!!!!! love ddanne wrote: JaniceI am so very sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I read your message to group and really understood you feeling.I am going to copy my mini bio from dimmies to show you just how much I understand. "About me: April 1,2002 I found out I had hep c. April Fools Day. But this was no joke. I had just found out a few months before that my husband had hep c as well. In I believe August 2002, I had a liver bio, showing mild to moderate cirrhosis.{WAS WHAT DR TOLD ME.PATHOLOGY REPORTS STATE NECROSIS} I started tx in Oct 2002. I was on tx and responding for three months when my uncle died so I had to reschedule an appt. Since this was not the first appt I had to reschedule my Dr said he would no longer treat me. It took its toll on me. Depression was in high swing. It took me close to six months to find a Dr. I admit I was not in a big hurry to get back on tx. The new Dr had no idea what he was doing with my care so each time I seen him I TOLD HIM WHAT I NEEDED. I went back on tx but had a few small interruptions along the way. I finally finished 52 weeks of uninterrupted tx. I have many other health issues

as does any hep patient. As I mentioned depression was a big issue. I was obese in the beginning and no matter what I do I cant lose weight and even have gained weight. I have severe back pain. Pain in my muscles and joints as well as being weak in my muscles. I cant walk as much as 2 steps without pain starting to radiate thru my back and legs. Tingling and numbness in my legs. Pain and stiffness in my joints. Fluid retention does not help those issues. I have hypertension. Migraine headaches are also a very big issue. Concentrating is something I cant do to well. I confuse over simple issues. I deal with allergies and sinus problems and asthma as well. I have no energy whats so ever. I cant fall asleep at night because of pain. I applied to the Texas Rehabilitation Commission hoping to get some help to get back to work. They told me I didn't meet their eligibility criteria. I applied for disability in '02 and was denied. I have not worked since 1999 because I could not

do my job properly due to weakness in my legs and pain in my back. I am trying to get this info organized. I have a hearing coming up with disability they denied me before. Recently my Dr has been talking about thyroid problems. Since tx I cant see as well. Headaches are more frequent as well as more severe. And what can I say about irritability, cranky, easy to upset, emotional.....that is me. I used to be a loving cuddly patient gentle person. Not now..I hate being touched at all. Hate hugs hate being around others. Hate talking on the phone. I never liked crowds but now I hate any people even just 1 or 2 ppl. Even family. I stress over any contact. both before and after contact. when i know i have to see the Dr i cant get past my headache. I hate to drive now. I have dizzy spells and don't feel its safe to drive. I am a prisoner in my home and in my body. Everyone says work harder.. I try to work a little harder and it puts me in bed for days on end. So at first

chance i try again, only to be back in bed again. Depression is always there trying to take over. For darkness to control my every move my every mood. Darkness and despair closing in. I feel no control like before when I nearly ruined my marriage. But this time my dear Mitch knows I am emotionally ill. He has a rope around me to try keep me stable. I wish i knew a way out of this dark tunnel i have found myself in time after time. I found this wonderful group that has helped me greatly. In 2006 I was finally approved for disability. Now the updated version: 3/07 My life is oh so different.. Yet still the same. I still have all the same problems, just look at them differently now. Depression is still an issue. But despair has left. I can't tell you my stage or grade of liver problems. I just don't know. I can say I have hep c 1a. While it is

frightening to know this, it is worse thinking WHAT IF I DIDN'T KNOW!!!! We think I got hep in 1984 during skin graft surgery where some donor skin was used. BUT HOW I GOT IT DOES NOT MATTER. I have it. But it does not have me like it did in the time fraim when I wrote the above portion. Now I live with hep c. But IT DOES NOT CONTROL ME!! I am 34 yrs old. I am 5'7 and weigh 455 lbs. VERY FAT INDEED. Not only has my massive weight taken a toll on my body, now it is standing in between me and my fight against this dragon. I have been told that tx is not an option until I lose weight. Because the tx is adjusted by your weight as well as genotype. Add to that, I have been on tx before with no SVR. I am currently letting my body relax for the fight. I am in the process of getting things ready for bariatric syrgery. I have a nuclear stress test set up for Tues and Wed. The dr doing it does it in 2 stages. Part 1 on day 1 part 2 on day 2. This is the final test required before

setting a date for surgery. I had chose A RNY procedure. The dr has decided that is too much of a risk for me. With the RNY LARGE amounts of protein are required. That is a major no no with liver disease. So the dr has decided on doing the lapband procedure. I didn't like the change at first. But I understand his point and he is the Surgeon.... My HOPE is to lose weight and attack the dragon. I don't know if it will happen that way or not. Only time will tell. During my surgery I will have a liver biopsy done to better pinpoint where I stand as far as liver health. My last vl was about 3 months ago. It has stayed close to 2 mill for nearly 2 years now. Well a phone call derailed my train of thought.... Oh I was dxd with Attention def dysorder recently. SOOO many issues so little memory to address them. Dannella Boyd aka d aka ringy dingy danne aka danne I am available for private support dannegrl2003" If you are intrested in emailing me to vent or just to know you are not alone, I am here am I promise to not take so long getting back to you. Hugs d Janice <loveduare> wrote: I found out 7 years ago that I have Hep C. About 3 years agoe so necative but i had treatment for a year of the 2 meds. Cant think of what they r.Well my count was over 7 million before the treatment,didnt quite finish it because the pain got too excrutiating for me. My

husband was diagnosed with dementia during this time and I was trying to hold my job.Well the tests showed no viral count in the end till last july. I found that the count came back and has increased, now I have no help. My mind is too foggy to work, my exboss had no compassion, and i dont ever know how weak I will feel to perform or how bad the pain in my bones will be so I cant work. No money, no tests, no doctor. My husband has diability my sons do what they can to help me with the bills and my credit cards r still maxed out from the last time I needed help. I went to the state they said I would have to have aids to help me. I really give up. I dont mean to be negative but I read about people and they get help not sure where to start. I wanted to apply for disability but I dont even have the money for a doctor.If anybody has any ideas please advise. Thank u very much!By the way am I the only one with these simptons

or am I crazy? . Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

• 8 months later...
Guest guest

>

> hi my name is and I am new here.I have been diagnosed with

candida and was wondering how I can learn about this disease

==>Hi . Welcome to our group. You can start with the article

emailed to you when you joined this group: " Candida Basics by Bee " or

go to my website and read my more extensive candida article " How to

Successfully Overcome Candida " :

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/menu2.php

Your journey towards health starts by reading and learning. Enjoy!

You'll be very glad you did.

The best in health, Bee

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Hi, I am glad to find this group. I am here for myself, as I continue to seek

full recovery from seizures and neurological issues. I have twice been in a

state of dying - once 14 years ago and once 9 months ago, and had a spontaneous

remission both times, along with major emotional release and spiritual

awakening. I have not taken prescription drugs for 14 years, and continue to

treat with some supplements, and mostly herbs and homeopathy.

I am trying to read through messages a little at a time, to see what is working

for others. I don't tolerate the computer and emf's for too long.

Love,

jnanda

Guest guest

>

> Hi, I am glad to find this group. I am here for myself, as I continue to seek

>

> I am trying to read through messages a little at a time, to see what is

working for others. I don't tolerate the computer and emf's for too long.

>

> Love,

> jnanda

>

Hi there. I'm wondering if yu would be so kind and email me the supplements that

yu take to control yur seizures?My email address is- mykdymond@.... I'd

profoundly appreciate yur reply and may God keep granting yu relief from

seizures. In all sincereety....

Guest guest

>

> Hi, I am glad to find this group. I am here for myself, as I continue to seek

>

> I am trying to read through messages a little at a time, to see what is

working for others. I don't tolerate the computer and emf's for too long.

>

> Love,

> jnanda

>

Hi it seems my email address didn't show up in my earlier post. If yu have time

and be so kind to send me the list of supplements yu take to control seizures

please send it to (mykdymond@...)I'll profoundly appreciate it....

Guest guest

Welcome...

I take medication.  Topamex has kept me a year from having Seizures.  Good Luck

Deborah

Subject: [ ] RE:Hi I am new here

Date: Monday, May 11, 2009, 11:41 AM

Hi, I am glad to find this group. I am here for myself, as I continue to seek

I am trying to read through messages a little at a time, to see what is working

for others. I don't tolerate the computer and emf's for too long.

Love,

jnanda

Guest guest

Hi Jnanda,

Your introduction did not give many details of your history of seizures,

just the " near death " experiences--which probably stand out above all else in

your experience.

But 1) At what age did you start having seizures? What kind did you have?

How frequent were your seizures. When was your last one?

How is your diet? I found nutrition to be the most important factor.

Particularly B Complex vitamins and trace minerals.

For Archived articles see: _messages/ _

(messages/ )

For my Story of B Complex Vitamins for Epilepsy see message# 14,449

For Food Sources High in B Complex Vitamins & Trace Minerals see

message#14.913

Arnold

**************Dell Mini Netbooks: Great deals starting at $299 after

instant savings!

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221972443x1201442012/aol?redir=http:%2\

F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B214819441%3B36680237%3Bi)