RemedySpot.com

ED

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Ed: Maybe someone has already posted you about Medrol being a steroid and

Prograf is generally used as an anti-rejection drug after transplant. I

haven't been able to get on line much this week.

You said you are pre-transplant in your post, haven't heard of taking Prograf

before a transplant. Of course there is a lot I don't know. LOL My

daughter and I did a living donor liver transplant in May and we are doing

very well.

Nice talking to you. Take care and God bless America.

Genny/Jodi's Mom

Living Donor Transplant 5-18-01

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest guest

In a message dated 3/29/02 5:31:42 AM Pacific Standard Time, writes:

For those who do not know me: I have Autoimmune Hepatitis. 60 % of my liver is gone, and I have cirrhosis. My immunosuppressant, is Prograf. I take a 1 mg capsule each day. My autoimmune disease is Myasthenia Gravis.

Hello, Ed. We haven't heard from you in months, and I've been wondering how things were going for you. Your doctor is in SF, yes? Keep in touch when you can.

Harper (Kaiser in SF)

• 9 months later...

I got an Ed Virus this morning.....

GRRRR.....I know its not you Ed!

Pray For Spring!!!

Make a Difference.........EVERY day!

" For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks,

the door will be opened. " [Luke 11:10]

Marguerite

Marguerite,

Actually, i could have been. I haven't had my computer on since yesterday

afternoon!

:)

Ed Nemeth

At 11:19 AM 1/22/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>I got an Ed Virus this morning.....

>GRRRR.....I know its not you Ed!

>

>

>Pray For Spring!!!

>Make a Difference.........EVERY day!

> " For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks,

>the door will be opened. " [Luke 11:10]

>

>

>Marguerite

>

>

>

>

> Ed,

>I have gotten alot of those unsubscribe messages also. Don't know

>what is goiong on.

>Lois-Arizona

>

Lois,

This group is rattling a lot of cages: The Neurology Cage, The Pediatric

Neurology Cage, The Medicaid Cage, The Medicare Cage, The Entire Healthcare

Industry Cage, even The Hyperbaric Medicine Cage.

Rest assured too that is also watching this group and the

police are looking for saboteurs. And with cyber-atack prevention laws now

on the books, can now call in the FBI if need be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks,

the door will be opened. " [Luke 11:10]

Freels

2948 Windfield Circle

Tucker, GA 30084-6714

770/491-6776 (phone and fax)

509/275-1618 (efax, sends fax as email attachment)

mailto:dfreels@...

http://www.freelanceforum.org/davidfreels

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Dear Ed,

If want to stop feeling like crap and get off the drugs and back to your life I would be happy to help you do that.

Peace, Jeanine

http://hepchelp.homestead.com

First they ignore you,

then they laugh at you,

then they fight you,

then you win.

Mahatma Ghandi

>From: "Muzzle Blast"

>Reply- >

>Subject: Re: [ ] DRUGS THAT MAY CAUSE LIVER DYSFUNCTION OR DAMAGE >Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:45:02 -0500 >MIME-Version: 1.0 >Received: from n2.grp.scd. ([66.218.66.75]) by mc10-f35.bay6.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.5600); Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:21:47 -0800 >Received: from [66.218.67.197] by n2.grp.scd. with NNFMP; 26 Mar 2003 16:45:08 -0000 >Received: (EGP: mail-8_2_6_5); 26 Mar 2003 16:45:07 -0000 >Received: (qmail 81859 invoked from network); 26 Mar 2003 16:45:06 -0000 >Received: from unknown (66.218.66.217) by m4.grp.scd. with QMQP; 26 Mar 2003 16:45:06 -0000 >Received: from unknown (HELO harrier.mail.pas.earthlink.net) (207.217.120.12) by mta2.grp.scd. with SMTP; 26 Mar 2003 16:45:05 -0000 >Received: from host-216-97-197-12.rev.o1.com ([216.97.197.12] helo=a3f5n9)by harrier.mail.pas.earthlink.net with smtp (Exim 3.33 #1)id 18yE1I-0004w1-00for ; Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:44:57 -0800 >X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEHjJx36Oi8+Q1OJDRSDidP >X-eGroups-Return: sentto-2436732-5093-1048697108-hepc=hotmail.com@... >X-Sender: muzlblst@... >X-Apparently- >Message-ID: <003a01c2f3b7$0c960c00$0cc561d8@a3f5n9> >References:

>X-Priority: 3 >X-MSMail-Priority: Normal >X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1106 >X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1106 >Mailing-List: list ; contact -owner >Delivered-mailing list >Precedence: bulk >List-Unsubscribe:

>Return-Path: sentto-2436732-5093-1048697108-hepc=hotmail.com@... >X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Mar 2003 17:21:47.0999 (UTC) FILETIME=[2E89F6F0:01C2F3BC] > >cannibus works for awhile ,somtimes it turns on me and it makes my body hurt,and makes me feel alittle nuts,but it gives me a appitite.I think it depends on the quality. >i dont know if any one is experiencing this one,but if i smoke a reguler cigerette ,i feel like im ready for the looney bin. >i think it has to do with the lack of air,and or the nicotine mixing with the tx.i never had this problem before i started tx.I know tx stands for pegintron therapy ,from being on this site,but wat does tx stand for?i was on zoloft for all the above,but after month 5 my sides went away enough that i didnt need it!But i really needed it month 2 and 3,the parinoia got really bad!I think i got parinoid cause i quit drinking cold turkey after being a lush for 10 years! >my dad was on Effexor and he stopped taking it and got brain shivers,punch brain shivers in on google.i sleep so much its scary,a couple times aweek i cant sleep for nothing and will be up till 4/5 in the morning,pot keeps me up ,i have to watch wat time i smoke or i will be up all nite.i cant shut my brain off! >i like valiam ,but i read its really bad for the liver. >valiem really helps me stay calm and sleep. >Im 40 in may,and i feel so old from all of this crap. >later, >Ed. > > From: carol dupree > > Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 9:26 AM > Subject: Re: [ ] DRUGS THAT MAY CAUSE LIVER DYSFUNCTION OR DAMAGE > > > I don't know about lorcet, but i take Effexor and Clonzepam, effexor cuz im depressed duh! and Clonzepam for restless leg syndrome and to sleep, cannabis is for pain and feeling of well being. Sleep is one of the thing you must get - rem sleep, at least you only feel like a mini semi hit ya in the morning. love, carol > > > > what about lorcet,i know it has tylonal in it but i only take > a half in the morning and a half at night > they are10/650's blue ones > they are an attitude adjustment and stop the aches. > they give me energy too. > are they really bad? > they are proscribed by my 2nd doctor > [ ] DRUGS THAT MAY CAUSE LIVER DYSFUNCTION OR DAMAGE > DRUGS THAT MAY CAUSE LIVER DYSFUNCTION OR DAMAGE > The liver is the principal organ that is capable of converting drugs into forms that can be readily eliminated from the body. Given the diversity in use today and the complex burden they impose upon the liver, it is not surprising that a broad spectrum of adverse drug's effects on liver functions and structures has been documented. The reactions range from mild and transient changes in the results of liver function tests to complete liver failure with death of the host. Many drugs may affect the liver adversely in more than one way, as cited below in several listings. > The use of the following drugs requires careful monitoring of their effects on the liver during the entire course of treatment. > Drugs that may cause ACUTE DOSE-DEPENDENT LIVER DAMAGE > (resembling acute viral hepatitis) > acetaminophen > salicylates (doses over 2 grams daily) > Drugs that may cause ACUTE DOSE-INDEPENDENT LIVER DAMAGE > (resembling acute viral hepatitis) > acebutolol > indomethacin > phenylbutazone > allopurinol > isoniazid > phenytoin > atenolol > ketoconazole > piroxicam > carbamazepine > labetalol > probenecid > cimetidine > maprotiline > pyrazinamide > dantrolene > metoprolol > quinidine > diclofenac > mianserin > quinine > diltiazem > naproxen > ranitidine > enflurane > para-aminosalicylic acid > sulfonamides > ethambutol > penicillins > sulindac > ethionamide > phenelzine > tricyclic antidepressants > halothane > phenindione > valproic acid > ibuprofen > phenobarbital > verapamil > Drugs that may cause ACUTE FATTY INFILTRATION OF THE LIVER > adrenocortical steroids > phenothiazines > sulfonamides > antithyroid drugs > phenytoin > tetracyclines > isoniazid > salicylates > valproic acid > methotrexate > Drugs that may cause CHOLESTATIC JAUNDICE > actinomycin D > chlorpropamide > erythromycin > amoxicillin/clavulanate > cloxacillin flecainide > azathioprine > cyclophosphamide > flurazepam > captopril > cyclosporine > flutamide > carbamazepine > danazol > glyburide > carbimazole > diazepam > gold > cephalosporins > disopyramide > griseofulvin > chlordiazepoxide > enalapril > enalapril > haloperidol > ketoconazole > norethandrolone > sulfonamides > mercaptopurine > oral contraceptives > tamoxifen > methyltestosterone > oxacillin > thiabendazole > nifedipine > penicillamine > tolbutamide > nitrofurantoin > phenothiazines > tricyclic antidepressants > nonsteroidal > phenytoin troleandomycin > anti-inflammatory drugs > propoxyphene > verapamil > Drugs that may cause LIVER GRANULOMAS (chronic inflammatory nodules) > allopurinol > gold > phenytoin > aspirin > hydralazine > procainamide > carbamazepine > isoniazid > quinidine > chlorpromazine > isoniazid > quinidine > chlorpromazine > nitrofurantoin > sulfonamides > diltiazem > penicillin > tolbutamide > disopyramide > phenylbutazone > Drugs that may cause CHRONIC LIVER DISEASE > Drugs that may cause active chronic hepatitis > acetaminophen (chronic use, large doses) > dantrolene > methyldopa > isoniazid > nitrofurantoin > Drugs that may cause liver cirrhosis or fibrosis (scarring) > methotrexate > nicotinic acid > Drugs that may cause chronic cholestasis (resembling primary biliary cirrhosis) > chlorpromazine/valproic acid (combination) > imipramine > thiabendazole > phenothiazines > tolbutamide > chlorpropamide/erythro-mycin (combination) > phenytoin > Drugs that may cause LIVER TUMORS (benign and malignant) > anabolic steroids > oral contraceptives > thorotrast > danazol > testosterone > Drugs that may cause DAMAGE TO LIVER BLOOD VESSELS > adriamycin > dacarbazine > thioquanine > anabolic steroids > mercaptopurine > vincristine > azathioprine > methotrexate > vitamin A (excessive doses) > carmustine > mitomycin > cyclophosphamide/cyclo-sporine (combination) > oral contraceptives > Peace, Jeanine > http://hepchelp.homestead.com > First they ignore you, > then they laugh at you, > then they fight you, > then you win. > Mahatma Ghandi > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* >

Guest guest

for some money ed and after she gets done with you the virus will still be there but you won't be the same man, jeanine bin london is poison, a snake ... stay away from here, she's in a witches coven

[ ] DRUGS THAT MAY CAUSE LIVER DYSFUNCTION OR DAMAGE > DRUGS THAT MAY CAUSE LIVER DYSFUNCTION OR DAMAGE > The liver is the principal organ that is capable of converting drugs into forms that can be readily eliminated from the body. Given the diversity in use today and the complex burden they impose upon the liver, it is not surprising that a broad spectrum of adverse drug's effects on liver functions and structures has been documented. The reactions range from mild and transient changes in the results of liver function tests to complete liver failure with death of the host. Many drugs may affect the liver adversely in more than one way, as cited below in several listings. > The use of the following drugs requires careful monitoring of their effects on the liver during the entire course of treatment. > Drugs that may cause ACUTE DOSE-DEPENDENT LIVER DAMAGE > (resembling acute viral hepatitis) > acetaminophen > salicylates (doses over 2 grams daily) > Drugs that may cause ACUTE DOSE-INDEPENDENT LIVER DAMAGE > (resembling acute viral hepatitis) > acebutolol > indomethacin > phenylbutazone > allopurinol > isoniazid > phenytoin > atenolol > ketoconazole > piroxicam > carbamazepine > labetalol > probenecid > cimetidine > maprotiline > pyrazinamide > dantrolene > metoprolol > quinidine > diclofenac > mianserin > quinine > diltiazem > naproxen > ranitidine > enflurane > para-aminosalicylic acid > sulfonamides > ethambutol > penicillins > sulindac > ethionamide > phenelzine > tricyclic antidepressants > halothane > phenindione > valproic acid > ibuprofen > phenobarbital > verapamil > Drugs that may cause ACUTE FATTY INFILTRATION OF THE LIVER > adrenocortical steroids > phenothiazines > sulfonamides > antithyroid drugs > phenytoin > tetracyclines > isoniazid > salicylates > valproic acid > methotrexate > Drugs that may cause CHOLESTATIC JAUNDICE > actinomycin D > chlorpropamide > erythromycin > amoxicillin/clavulanate > cloxacillin flecainide > azathioprine > cyclophosphamide > flurazepam > captopril > cyclosporine > flutamide > carbamazepine > danazol > glyburide > carbimazole > diazepam > gold > cephalosporins > disopyramide > griseofulvin > chlordiazepoxide > enalapril > enalapril > haloperidol > ketoconazole > norethandrolone > sulfonamides > mercaptopurine > oral contraceptives > tamoxifen > methyltestosterone > oxacillin > thiabendazole > nifedipine > penicillamine > tolbutamide > nitrofurantoin > phenothiazines > tricyclic antidepressants > nonsteroidal > phenytoin troleandomycin > anti-inflammatory drugs > propoxyphene > verapamil > Drugs that may cause LIVER GRANULOMAS (chronic inflammatory nodules) > allopurinol > gold > phenytoin > aspirin > hydralazine > procainamide > carbamazepine > isoniazid > quinidine > chlorpromazine > isoniazid > quinidine > chlorpromazine > nitrofurantoin > sulfonamides > diltiazem > penicillin > tolbutamide > disopyramide > phenylbutazone > Drugs that may cause CHRONIC LIVER DISEASE > Drugs that may cause active chronic hepatitis > acetaminophen (chronic use, large doses) > dantrolene > methyldopa > isoniazid > nitrofurantoin > Drugs that may cause liver cirrhosis or fibrosis (scarring) > methotrexate > nicotinic acid > Drugs that may cause chronic cholestasis (resembling primary biliary cirrhosis) > chlorpromazine/valproic acid (combination) > imipramine > thiabendazole > phenothiazines > tolbutamide > chlorpropamide/erythro-mycin (combination) > phenytoin > Drugs that may cause LIVER TUMORS (benign and malignant) > anabolic steroids > oral contraceptives > thorotrast > danazol > testosterone > Drugs that may cause DAMAGE TO LIVER BLOOD VESSELS > adriamycin > dacarbazine > thioquanine > anabolic steroids > mercaptopurine > vincristine > azathioprine > methotrexate > vitamin A (excessive doses) > carmustine > mitomycin > cyclophosphamide/cyclo-sporine (combination) > oral contraceptives > Peace, Jeanine > http://hepchelp.homestead.com > First they ignore you, > then they laugh at you, > then they fight you, > then you win. > Mahatma Ghandi > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* >

Guest guest

Jeanine London,

I've asked politely. Now I'm going to ask once again. Please cease

immediately from selling products on this support groups site.

I'm still somewhat upset as to your claim of being " end stage " . The only

end stage that will come to you and Jeff is end stage MLM, when the US

government shuts you down.

People who troll internet support groups looking for victims are why you

have a FDA. I have a good list of other diseases you are cured from.

Would you like me to post them. I suspect your answer is " yes " as you

wouldn't prey on sick people in the name of greed. 24 hours Jeanine.

Andy

Guest guest

delusion after delusion......

[ ] DRUGS THAT MAY CAUSE LIVER DYSFUNCTION OR DAMAGE > DRUGS THAT MAY CAUSE LIVER DYSFUNCTION OR DAMAGE > The liver is the principal organ that is capable of converting drugs into forms that can be readily eliminated from the body. Given the diversity in use today and the complex burden they impose upon the liver, it is not surprising that a broad spectrum of adverse drug's effects on liver functions and structures has been documented. The reactions range from mild and transient changes in the results of liver function tests to complete liver failure with death of the host. Many drugs may affect the liver adversely in more than one way, as cited below in several listings. > The use of the following drugs requires careful monitoring of their effects on the liver during the entire course of treatment. > Drugs that may cause ACUTE DOSE-DEPENDENT LIVER DAMAGE > (resembling acute viral hepatitis) > acetaminophen > salicylates (doses over 2 grams daily) > Drugs that may cause ACUTE DOSE-INDEPENDENT LIVER DAMAGE > (resembling acute viral hepatitis) > acebutolol > indomethacin > phenylbutazone > allopurinol > isoniazid > phenytoin > atenolol > ketoconazole > piroxicam > carbamazepine > labetalol > probenecid > cimetidine > maprotiline > pyrazinamide > dantrolene > metoprolol > quinidine > diclofenac > mianserin > quinine > diltiazem > naproxen > ranitidine > enflurane > para-aminosalicylic acid > sulfonamides > ethambutol > penicillins > sulindac > ethionamide > phenelzine > tricyclic antidepressants > halothane > phenindione > valproic acid > ibuprofen > phenobarbital > verapamil > Drugs that may cause ACUTE FATTY INFILTRATION OF THE LIVER > adrenocortical steroids > phenothiazines > sulfonamides > antithyroid drugs > phenytoin > tetracyclines > isoniazid > salicylates > valproic acid > methotrexate > Drugs that may cause CHOLESTATIC JAUNDICE > actinomycin D > chlorpropamide > erythromycin > amoxicillin/clavulanate > cloxacillin flecainide > azathioprine > cyclophosphamide > flurazepam > captopril > cyclosporine > flutamide > carbamazepine > danazol > glyburide > carbimazole > diazepam > gold > cephalosporins > disopyramide > griseofulvin > chlordiazepoxide > enalapril > enalapril > haloperidol > ketoconazole > norethandrolone > sulfonamides > mercaptopurine > oral contraceptives > tamoxifen > methyltestosterone > oxacillin > thiabendazole > nifedipine > penicillamine > tolbutamide > nitrofurantoin > phenothiazines > tricyclic antidepressants > nonsteroidal > phenytoin troleandomycin > anti-inflammatory drugs > propoxyphene > verapamil > Drugs that may cause LIVER GRANULOMAS (chronic inflammatory nodules) > allopurinol > gold > phenytoin > aspirin > hydralazine > procainamide > carbamazepine > isoniazid > quinidine > chlorpromazine > isoniazid > quinidine > chlorpromazine > nitrofurantoin > sulfonamides > diltiazem > penicillin > tolbutamide > disopyramide > phenylbutazone > Drugs that may cause CHRONIC LIVER DISEASE > Drugs that may cause active chronic hepatitis > acetaminophen (chronic use, large doses) > dantrolene > methyldopa > isoniazid > nitrofurantoin > Drugs that may cause liver cirrhosis or fibrosis (scarring) > methotrexate > nicotinic acid > Drugs that may cause chronic cholestasis (resembling primary biliary cirrhosis) > chlorpromazine/valproic acid (combination) > imipramine > thiabendazole > phenothiazines > tolbutamide > chlorpropamide/erythro-mycin (combination) > phenytoin > Drugs that may cause LIVER TUMORS (benign and malignant) > anabolic steroids > oral contraceptives > thorotrast > danazol > testosterone > Drugs that may cause DAMAGE TO LIVER BLOOD VESSELS > adriamycin > dacarbazine > thioquanine > anabolic steroids > mercaptopurine > vincristine > azathioprine > methotrexate > vitamin A (excessive doses) > carmustine > mitomycin > cyclophosphamide/cyclo-sporine (combination) > oral contraceptives > Peace, Jeanine > http://hepchelp.homestead.com > First they ignore you, > then they laugh at you, > then they fight you, > then you win. > Mahatma Ghandi > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* >

• 5 years later...
Guest guest

In a message dated 6/6/2008 8:56:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, bandedatlast@... writes:

On my last serious diet, I lost about 25 pounds in 12 weeks with diet and exercise. I was hungry all the time with a calorie intake of about1500 and starting weight of around 360.

Thanks for the supportive comments -- very informative.

Your diet history sounds like mine. When I was in my twenties, I could "sort of do it." Now, it is utterly hopeless.

Someone here commented about the drive-up window diet being a problem, and for me it is just so. I'm on the road for extended periods of time and there is nothing out there to eat. At times I buy fruit and stuff at the super markets, but it rots, and I relapse, anyway.

I'm trying for the end of the month, but will not give up the quest in any event.

Thanks again.

Ed Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Ed....We ALL relapse and that is why we had surgery. It's useless for ALL of us. Surgery makes it totally possible. Honest. You won't believe it until it happens for you, that is another common denominator we all share.

Hang in there!On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 5:39 AM, <Biocleanhelp@...> wrote:

In a message dated 6/6/2008 8:56:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, bandedatlast@... writes:

On my last serious diet, I lost about 25 pounds in 12 weeks with diet and exercise. I was hungry all the time with a calorie intake of about1500 and starting weight of around 360.

Thanks for the supportive comments -- very informative.

Your diet history sounds like mine. When I was in my twenties, I could " sort of do it. " Now, it is utterly hopeless.

Someone here commented about the drive-up window diet being a problem, and for me it is just so. I'm on the road for extended periods of time and there is nothing out there to eat. At times I buy fruit and stuff at the super markets, but it rots, and I relapse, anyway.

I'm trying for the end of the month, but will not give up the quest in any event.

Thanks again.

Ed

Guest guest

In a message dated 6/9/2008 6:15:00 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, Bipley@... writes:

We ALL relapse and that is why we had surgery. It's useless for ALL of us. Surgery makes it totally possible. Honest. You won't believe it until it happens for you, that is another common denominator we all share.

Thank you for the thoughts and encouragement. My day is coming.

Ed Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

• 6 months later...

I agree to an extent that TRT is not a cure for ED, it has helped me

a lot!! I take androgel (7.5g/daily) and my libido is through the

roof. I am 59, in good physical shape and have good sex 3 times/week

using nothing. However, if I want a really rock hard erection that

lasts for several hours; 50 mgs of viagra (or a Mexican

knockoff) works wonders.

In fact my erection get so hard after taking viagra it is sometimes

difficult to ejaculate; anyone else with this problem?? Ejaculating

twice in one session is rare for me but with proper stimulation

(read a women willing to help here) it can be done although the

ejaculate volume decreases by about 66% the second time. I am not 20 anymore!!

I would certainly agree that Viagra gives me erections that are firmer

and even longer than I've ever had in my entire life. It's easy to see

why kids use it recreationally. I don't need it but like you I use it

sometimes to spice things up. I also don't lose my erection

immediately after orgasm if I've taken Viagra, so I can keep going for

awhile if my partner has not climaxed.

The relationship between testosterone and ED is indirect so simply

solving a low T problem won't always correct ED. Testosterone creates

the desire which leads to an erection. If something in that chain

malfunctions (lack of interest, etc. couple with low T) then ED can

and does happen. That being said many men have been cured of ED with

TRT but those men were already below the threshold range for desire

when the ED began. My problem was that I could achieve and keep and

erection and have sex, but had absolutely no desire at all for sex. I

didn't even like to look at women! It was insane! It was very similar

to being asexual, if I can call it that. No desire at all, but I had

the ability.

After two months now on Testim I can definitely say that I feel 20 again.

>

> I agree to an extent that TRT is not a cure for ED, it has helped me

> a lot!! I take androgel (7.5g/daily) and my libido is through the

> roof. I am 59, in good physical shape and have good sex 3 times/week

> using nothing. However, if I want a really rock hard erection that

> lasts for several hours; 50 mgs of viagra (or a Mexican

> knockoff) works wonders.

>

> In fact my erection get so hard after taking viagra it is sometimes

> difficult to ejaculate; anyone else with this problem?? Ejaculating

> twice in one session is rare for me but with proper stimulation

> (read a women willing to help here) it can be done although the