RemedySpot.com

Re: Rebound Effect

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Trudy,

Are you on the 24 hour dosage of Allegra D? I need the 12 hr dosage because they don't work all the way to 24 hrs for me. I take Claritin D, even though I have to pay for OTC. It's the only one that works without over drying.

I've used the mail order pharmacy programs before and they did just fine, never had a problem. Your dr should give you a regular prescription to fill the gap that occurs before you start receiving shipments, then you should be ok. They usually allow 3 months' refills at a time, so you have plenty of time to refill. Mine also had an "emergency" number to call if there was a problem.

It's been hot and humid here, a good excuse to laze around and take it easy!

Billie in TexasTrudy <iamthezookeeper@...> wrote:

Are any of you having a rebound effect from Allegra D, or other allergy/decongestant meds? (Or could it be the Singulair?) If I get to the 24 hour mark I am suddenly stuffed up, runny nose, itchy eyes, wheezing, etc. If I miss a dose I am even worse. Also, do any of you use the mail order pharmacy program? I just received a letter than I MUST use that program starting July 15th. I panic at the thought of having a lapse in medication due to mail not arriving on time. I guess I better talk to my doctor and stock up. Other than that I hope your summer is going well and you are enjoying good health! Trudy.

Sell on Auctions - No fees. Bid on great items.

• 3 years later...

If you have experienced a lessening of the symptoms, then their return could be felt more.

skip

In a message dated 10/1/2008 6:03:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dgf108@... writes:

Hi Everyone. Is there any indication of a rebound effect after stopping LDN? If someone takes LDN for several years and then has to stop (for reasons not related to MS), is there a liklihood that their MS symptons will return more strongly than prior to their beginning LDN? Any info on this - anecdotal or otherwise? Thanks, Dyan Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.