RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM] Re:Judy Antibiotics and LDN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Judy,

If you read up on the harm antibiotics can do, you might see things differently. What shits me off is that people think antibiotics are such a harmless drug - open your eyes for gods sake. I know several people personally, who were harmed by minocycline.

And as for LDN, it did more harm than good to me. It made me so sick and in pain, that now i have to go on methotrexate to try and control the damage LDN has caused. I find the whole thing appalling and wish I'd never gone near it. I was doing ok before LDN and now I'm a wreck. People have no right to say it is a harmless drug because it isn't.

But anyway, this discussion is totally subjective and I'm not going to get anywhere with it. Good luck.

[sPAM][low dose naltrexone] Re:Judy Antibiotics and LDN

Leonie,LDN will not cause Candida, but if you have it, the effectiveness of LDN may be compromised. I’m not sure what you mean about the side affects of Mino being immune suppression, though. I’ve never heard that. I did get a bad candida problem when I did antibiotic Ivs, and it took me months to get over it, but now I’m back to a more normal state and taking the Minocycline along with LDN. I’m a firm believer that LDN will help most people with any type of immune problem. JudyJudy Antibiotics and LDNPosted by: "leonie cent" leoniecentbigpond mumpup2000Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:24 am (PST)Hi Judy,I'll stick with LDN and see what happens, because as you said the immune system is fighting back and it takes time. I've done the whole AP thing - read the Scammell book, got excited and was on the Rheumatic group for years before finally relenting and using Minocycline a few months back. To cut a long story short, AP isn't for me - the side effects like Candida and immune suppression were too much to take. If I'm going to be on LDN to enhance my immune system, I don't want to suppress my immune system at the same time. If Candida is an issue with LDN, then I definitely don't want to be on it.all the best,Leonie