RemedySpot.com

Re: home made ldn/river pharmacy 50mg natlrexone pills.. how many use this method?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

works for me...Cotton said that.........

[low dose naltrexone] home made ldn/river pharmacy 50mg natlrexone pills.. how many use this method?

I am curious how many use the liquid home made ldn from naltrexone pills and do you feel this method really works?

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.175 / Virus Database: 270.9.10/1813 - Release Date: 11/26/2008 8:53 AM

I use a small brown bottle with a cap and put 50 ml of Distilled water and put in a 50 mg pill. let it dissolve and give it several shakes to mix it up. It will be a little cloudy when mixed. Shake well b4 each use. Get a large dropper from pharmacy

likely for free. I got one at two different places. It will have the numbers on it so just draw the amount you are going to take. BTW I also put about 8 drops of liquid Stevia in it and the taste is not bad then.

I take it around 10 o'clock whether I'm going to bed then or not.

Really economical that way if you are having to pay out of the pocket.

Medicaid covers mine but I stay with the liquid any way.

Re: [low dose naltrexone] home made ldn/river pharmacy 50mg natlrexone pills.. how many use this method?

How do you do it? Does it have to be sterile water? That soiunds like a plus to me. Thank you for any information you can give to me.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.175 / Virus Database: 270.9.10/1813 - Release Date: 11/26/2008 8:53 AM

I works great for me, too. When mixing my own I will be able to adjust the doses. Many of the new LDN users needs to start with 1.5 mg (or ml.)...then increase the dose to 3.0 and to 4.5., some needs to go back to 3.0 and stay there. All this is simple to do when you use a syringe and decide the correct dose suiting you at the moment.

Ingrid

From: cotton <cotteni@...>low dose naltrexone Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 12:50:17 AMSubject: Re: [low dose naltrexone] home made ldn/river pharmacy 50mg natlrexone pills.. how many use this method?

works for me...Cotton said that.........

[low dose naltrexone] home made ldn/river pharmacy 50mg natlrexone pills.. how many use this method?

I am curious how many use the liquid home made ldn from naltrexone pills and do you feel this method really works?

Liquid LDN (Easiest): Acquire some ml measuring equipment from the baby section of a Drug Store and a small bottle with a screw-on cap. Put 50ml of water (distilled is best) and one 50mg "ReVia" Naltrexone tablet in the small bottle and let it dissolve with a little time and shaking. Now each ml of water in that small bottle contains 1 mg of Naltrexone. At bedtime shake the bottle, take a desired dose (no more than 4.5ml), chase it down with some water and store the small bottle in the refrigerator. Some people have reported splitting the tablet in half and dissolving it in 25ml of water to assure freshness every week.http://goodshape.net/HomemadeLDN.html Ingrid

From: "itsmelindad@..." <itsmelindad@...>low dose naltrexone Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 1:19:15 AMSubject: Re: [low dose naltrexone] home made ldn/river pharmacy 50mg natlrexone pills.. how many use this method?

How do you do it? Does it have to be sterile water? That soiunds like a plus to me. Thank you for any information you can give to me.