RemedySpot.com

Prescri Naltrexone (50 mg.) for LDN prep? taste?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

LDN as prescribed for me (3.0 mg, at bedtime) seems to be helping my

peripheral neuropathy. How do I obtain a script for Naltrexone and

thus allow me to dissolve pills in distilled water to make LDN? How

bad does it taste?

I am NOT alcoholic or a heroin user, and quite comfortable with doing

the preparation myself to save money.

Thank you.

Prof. C. S. Rainey, retired scientist, chemistry teacher

UC Berkeley, Class of 1977

" There are NO dumb questions, and very few smart questions. "

cliff " at " csrainey (dot) com

How To Obtain Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN)http://www.webspawner.com/users/howtoobtainldn/index.html

Liquid LDN (Easiest): Acquire some ml measuring equipment from the baby section of a Drug Store and a small bottle with a screw-on cap. Put 50ml of water (distilled is best) and one 50mg "ReVia" Naltrexone tablet in the small bottle and let it dissolve with a little time and shaking. Now each ml of water in that small bottle contains 1 mg of Naltrexone. At bedtime shake the bottle, take a desired dose (no more than 4.5ml), chase it down with some water and store the small bottle in the refrigerator. Some people have reported splitting the tablet in half and dissolving it in 25ml of water to assure freshness every week.http://goodshape.net/HomemadeLDN.html

It's easy to make and it's at a lower cost than the pills. The taste is bitter, but why put the drops in a glass of juice? You then won't taste anything at all. For me it's enough to mix it on half a glass of tap water before drinking, not bad at all.

Good luck! Ingrid

From: Cliff Rainey <csrainey@...>low dose naltrexone Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 8:48:38 PMSubject: [low dose naltrexone] Prescri Naltrexone (50 mg.) for LDN prep? taste?LDN as prescribed for me (3.0 mg, at bedtime) seems to be helping myperipheral neuropathy. How do I obtain a script for Naltrexone andthus allow me to dissolve pills in distilled water to make LDN? Howbad does it taste? I am NOT alcoholic or a heroin user, and quite comfortable with doingthe preparation myself to save money. Thank you.Prof. C. S. Rainey, retired scientist, chemistry teacherUC Berkeley, Class of 1977"There are NO dumb questions, and very few smart

questions."cliff "at" csrainey (dot) com------------------------------------