RemedySpot.com

My surgery and my dr on LDN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had an apt with my pcp yesterday for a physical. I will be having surgery on my spine next Thursday, Dec 4. The surgery will be on Lumbar 3-4 and Lumbar 4-5. They are out of place and have been pinching my spinal cord for quit a long time. Recently the pain has been radiating down my leg to my feet.

Last month when I went to my pcp about the pain, I took him some information about LDN for my Fibromyalgia, Restless Legs Syndrome, Hypothyroid and PCOS. Yesterday he said he read the information and thought it sounded interesting. However, he wanted to read a little more about it and check more into dosages, etc. Also, because of the surgery he wanted to wait to start me on it, so he set up an apt for me to see him after I've healed from the surgery to discuss the LDN further. So it sounds promising that he will be willing to prescribe it for me. I hope he will as there aren't any doctors in my state that are on the list of prescribing physicians.

Also I have a question about the dose of LDN for myself. I've had gastric bypass surgery that makes me malabsorb food and medicines. Because of this I take whey protein and lots of suppliments. I have that pretty well under control as my labs are very good. However, because I do malabsorb, I was wondering if I would need to adjust the dosage of the LDN? Also, would it be better if I took the liquid instead of the capsule? Any thoughts are welcome.

Thanks

Judy H

>

> Also I have a question about the dose of LDN for myself. I've had

gastric bypass surgery that makes me malabsorb food and medicines.

Because of this I take whey protein and lots of suppliments. I have

that pretty well under control as my labs are very good. However,

because I do malabsorb, I was wondering if I would need to adjust the

dosage of the LDN? Also, would it be better if I took the liquid

instead of the capsule? Any thoughts are welcome.

>

> Thanks

> Judy H

>=========

Have doc order Dr. Jaquelyn McCandless' special formulated

transdermal LDN cream from Coastal Compounding in Savannah, GA.

Coastal Compounding

http://www.coastalcompounding.com/