RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: LDN and DLPA-Art, Tarra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Which brand do you use? Does anyone know if it's useful for nerve pain?

TY

Arlene

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Art Hansen" <rtee54@...>

I have used DLPA for many years. I find it very beneficial. I usually take 500mgs at 10AM, again at 3PM and sometimes another right before going to bed at night, all on an empty stomach. I have experienced no adverse side effects. I consider DLPA a vital part of my LDN treatment.Art-->> For those of you recommending DLPA (I use it, too), together with LDN, or> considering using it, please be aware of the following. *LONG-TERM (more> than 3 weeks) USE OF DLPA CAN CAUSE IRRITIBILITY, ANGER, AND PRONOUNCED> SLEEP DISTURBANCES. *It* *should be cycled with tryptophan or the amino acid> *5htp* (taken at night, which will also help with any LDN sleep> disturbances), with the DLPA (500 mg) being taken twice a day, 30 minutes

lt; BR>> before breakfast and 30 minutes before lunch. If you take only DLPA, you> should take it 3 weeks, then stop for a week, then resume dosage "resting"> from it every 4th week.> > You can check this out for yourself at the ImmInst.org Forum at the> following link. My source: Barry and Irving Fox's book *"DLPA for Depression> and Pain".> * Tarra> > ImmInst.org Forum on DLPA> <http://www.imminst.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=20910>> *> > ( NOT A LINK: http://www.imminst.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=20910 )

In my opinion, Solaray is the best brand. However, since I'm outside the U.S., I buy whatever I can find. I believe it helps nerve pain. I have painful neuropathy which would be unbearable with DLPA.

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 1:08 PM, <arlizotte@...> wrote:

Which brand do you use? Does anyone know if it's useful for nerve pain?

TY

Arlene