RemedySpot.com

Re: Tysabri news...bad news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It would be worthless to take the doctor to court for providing FDA approverd drugs. This is a waste of time. The real issue is the continued research down a path that has been shown to work poorly in most. Tysabri and the CRABs can certainly be disease modifying drugs in some cases....for a while. But the side effects, long and short term, make them less than appropriate. But it is all they had for awhile. My issue is they keep pounding on the same path and even the MS society blinded by these "treatments". I guess all the ads in Neurology Now have some editorial effect, huh??? !!!

The grass roots initiative regarding LDN has been picking up steam for the last year or two, so lets try to focus on the good and keep moving for more research and acknowledgement!

Best

Bob C

From: zahavi <zahavi100@...>Subject: [low dose naltrexone] Re: Tysabri news...bad newslow dose naltrexone Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 6:35 AM

may they take the prescribing doctor to court for murder for choosing tysbari and not ldn.one case like this and they will begin to write ldn.find a young lawyer that want to make a name .>> http://www.injurybo ard.com/national -news/Tysabri- For-Multiple-Sclerosis-Linked- To-Another- Death.aspx? googleid= 253662>

It's called " desperation " . I was scheduled to begin using it right

before all my symptoms evaporated from the LDN. Read my chapter that

I posted.

Joe

>

> I just dont't understand why anyone would take this drug!

>

> [low dose naltrexone] Tysabri news...bad news

> >

>

>http://www.injuryboard.com/national-news/Tysabri-For-Multiple-Sclerosis-Linked-\

To-Another-Death.aspx?googleid=253662

>

>>I just dont't understand why anyone would take this drug!<<

Desperation in a lot of cases. I had a friend who had been through many of the CRABs and was secondary progressive and losing ground rapidly. Interestingly, even though Tysabri was meant for RRMS, her neuro suggested that he had a FEW patients that this slowed progression down in SPMS. BALONEY. It just made her worse.

so while she waited 8 months for funding and delayed LDN, she got progressively worse. then several series of Tysabri and gor worse yet. So in all she wasted well over a year before starting LDN. Now feels better on LDN, but the damage is done. This is what angers many on this list....the delays and fear of the neuros while the patients go downhill. I can SORT OF understand the trepidation of honest neuros, but now with the internet and all the new information let us hope this will rarely be the case in the future.

BC

From: lrn2laph <lrn2laph@...>Subject: Re: [low dose naltrexone] Tysabri news...bad newslow dose naltrexone Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 9:28 AM

I just dont't understand why anyone would take this drug! [low dose naltrexone] Tysabri news...bad news>>http://www.injurybo ard.com/national -news/Tysabri- For-Multiple- Sclerosis- Linked-To- Another-Death. aspx?googleid= 253662

Damn right, ....

I tell anyone who has a doctor who won't prescribe LDN to GET ANOTHER

DOCTOR. We can all help each other here find doctors in our area.

It's simple. DON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER.

There's more than enough evidence out there for the doctors to cover

their asses with at this point if they are worried about lawsuits.

The nightmare stories seem to never end. We have to put an end to

them ourselves. And we WILL!

By next Christmas LDN will be a household word and the law will be

changed so that this sort of cruel debacle will never occur again in

this country.

Mark my words...

>

> From: lrn2laph <lrn2laph@...>

> Subject: Re: [low dose naltrexone] Tysabri news...bad news

> low dose naltrexone

> Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 9:28 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I just dont't understand why anyone would take this drug!

>

> [low dose naltrexone] Tysabri news...bad news

> >

> >http://www.injurybo ard.com/national -news/Tysabri- For-Multiple-

Sclerosis- Linked-To- Another-Death. aspx?googleid= 253662

>