RemedySpot.com

Fw: LDN and Tramadol hydrochloride

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

As a new one for this group, I will be Highly appreciate for any respond about my question, I just visited the website of LDN, and get the information of LDN and it roles of anti cancer. My father is diagnosticed as lung glandular cell cancer, and he has seriously bone metastasis and an multiple meatstasis was found in recent two month. He is 71 years old and was diagnosed at the end of last year, and start to treat with Irresa, during this period, he did not have pain feeling for bone and lung. Up to now he did not accepted chemotherapy. But the tumor marker is always very high. About two months before he start to have pain feeling at back and left breast, and also with CA125 and CA153 rise up. Mutiplle brain metstasis were found. He has the resistant for Irresa. From the end of october, he has 25 times radiation treatment for brain, at the same time change irresa to taceva, but the diease progressed rapidly at this period, and now he can step on himself and hard to eat anything, the whole man become weak.

I am wondering if we can try to use LDN at this stage ? Acctrually now time he use Tramadol hydrochloride at night to resisted the pain feeling, and during day time he is free of Tramadol hydrochloride because the pain feeling is not serious as in night time. wheather we can us LDN at the day time ?

Xiaoxiang Hu

These groups are dedicated to LDN and cancer:

LDN_4_cancer/

ldnforcancer/

You should go there and ask your question.

I don't see why your father can't use LDN.

I occasionally use Tramadol for pain and there's no problem taking it

along with LDN as it is not a narcotic.

The recommended times to take LDN are 9PM - 3AM. Daytime dosing is

not recommended, especially for one with cancer.

Art

--

>

> Dear All,

> As a new one for this group, I will be Highly appreciate for any

respond about my question, I just visited the website of LDN, and get

the information of LDN and it roles of anti cancer. My father is

diagnosticed as lung glandular cell cancer, and he has seriously bone

metastasis and an multiple meatstasis was found in recent two month.

He is 71 years old and was diagnosed at the end of last year, and

start to treat with Irresa, during this period, he did not have pain

feeling for bone and lung. Up to now he did not accepted

chemotherapy. But the tumor marker is always very high. About two

months before he start to have pain feeling at back and left breast,

and also with CA125 and CA153 rise up. Mutiplle brain metstasis were

found. He has the resistant for Irresa. From the end of october, he

has 25 times radiation treatment for brain, at the same time change

irresa to taceva, but the diease progressed rapidly at this period,

and now he can step on himself and hard to eat anything, the whole

man become weak.

> I am wondering if we can try to use LDN at this stage ? Acctrually

now time he use Tramadol hydrochloride at night to resisted the pain

feeling, and during day time he is free of Tramadol hydrochloride

because the pain feeling is not serious as in night time. wheather we

can us LDN at the day time ?

>

>

> Xiaoxiang Hu

>

welcome here .you should join also the group for cancer

they might be able to help.

LDN_4_cancer/

>

> Dear All,

> As a new one for this group, I will be Highly appreciate for any

respond about my question, I just visited the website of LDN, and

get the information of LDN and it roles of anti cancer. My father is

diagnosticed as lung glandular cell cancer, and he has seriously

bone metastasis and an multiple meatstasis was found in recent two

month. He is 71 years old and was diagnosed at the end of last

year, and start to treat with Irresa, during this period, he did not

have pain feeling for bone and lung. Up to now he did not accepted

chemotherapy. But the tumor marker is always very high. About two

months before he start to have pain feeling at back and left breast,

and also with CA125 and CA153 rise up. Mutiplle brain metstasis

were found. He has the resistant for Irresa. From the end of

october, he has 25 times radiation treatment for brain, at the same

time change irresa to taceva, but the diease progressed rapidly at

this period, and now he can step on himself and hard to eat

anything, the whole man become weak.

> I am wondering if we can try to use LDN at this stage ? Acctrually

now time he use Tramadol hydrochloride at night to resisted the

pain feeling, and during day time he is free of Tramadol

hydrochloride because the pain feeling is not serious as in night

time. wheather we can us LDN at the day time ?

>

>

> Xiaoxiang Hu

>

TRAMADOL HAS AN OPIOD RECEPTOR, AND OUR LEADER WROTE TO ME, AS I WAS USING IT FOR FIBROMYALGIA. NO ONE SHOULD USE ANY MEDICATION THAT HAS OPIOD REECEPTOR S IN THE.

FIBROFAN

[low dose naltrexone] Re: Fw: LDN and Tramadol hydrochloride

These groups are dedicated to LDN and cancer:LDN_4_cancer/ldnforcancer/You should go there and ask your question.I don't see why your father can't use LDN.I occasionally use Tramadol for pain and there's no problem taking it along with LDN as it is not a narcotic.The recommended times to take LDN are 9PM - 3AM. Daytime dosing is not recommended, especially for one with cancer.Art-->> Dear All, > As a new one for this group, I will be Highly appreciate for any respond about my question, I just visited the website of LDN, and get the information of LDN and it roles of anti cancer. My father is diagnosticed as lung glandular cell cancer, and he has seriously bone metastasis and an multiple meatstasis was found in recent two month. He is 71 years old and was diagnosed at the end of last year, and start to treat with Irresa, during this period, he did not have pain feeling for bone and lung. Up to now he did not accepted chemotherapy. But the tumor marker is always very high. About two months before he start to have pain feeling at back and left breast, and also with CA125 and CA153 rise up. Mutiplle brain metstasis were found. He has the resistant for Irresa. From the end of october, he has 25 times radiation treatment for brain, at the same time change irresa to taceva, but the diease progressed rapidly at this period, and now he can step on himself and hard to eat anything, the whole man become weak. > I am wondering if we can try to use LDN at this stage ? Acctrually now time he use Tramadol hydrochloride at night to resisted the pain feeling, and during day time he is free of Tramadol hydrochloride because the pain feeling is not serious as in night time. wheather we can us LDN at the day time ?> > > Xiaoxiang Hu>

I confused Tramadol with Tramaden, which is what I use on occasion.

My mistake.

Art

--

>

> TRAMADOL HAS AN OPIOD RECEPTOR, AND OUR LEADER WROTE TO ME, AS I

WAS USING IT FOR FIBROMYALGIA. NO ONE SHOULD USE ANY MEDICATION THAT

HAS OPIOD REECEPTOR S IN THE.

>

> FIBROFAN

> [low dose naltrexone] Re: Fw: LDN and Tramadol

hydrochloride

>

>

> These groups are dedicated to LDN and cancer:

>

> LDN_4_cancer/

>

> ldnforcancer/

>

> You should go there and ask your question.

>

> I don't see why your father can't use LDN.

>

> I occasionally use Tramadol for pain and there's no problem

taking it

> along with LDN as it is not a narcotic.

>

> The recommended times to take LDN are 9PM - 3AM. Daytime dosing

is

> not recommended, especially for one with cancer.

>

> Art

> --

No problem! I hope you feel better. I dropped Tramadol cold turkey , unwittingly.I have severe FMS, and did it before I started Gabapentin. Of course I should have been on Gabapentin for some time before I did it, so if you drop it, get some advice, I took tylenol and the gabapentin after the pain was so bad., but gabapentin was a very low starting dose, so didnt help much.

Good Luck,

Jan

[low dose naltrexone] Re: Fw: LDN and Tramadol hydrochloride> > > These groups are dedicated to LDN and cancer:> > LDN_4_cancer/> > ldnforcancer/> > You should go there and ask your question.> > I don't see why your father can't use LDN.> > I occasionally use Tramadol for pain and there's no problem taking it > along with LDN as it is not a narcotic.> > The recommended times to take LDN are 9PM - 3AM. Daytime dosing is > not recommended, especially for one with cancer.> > Art> --

If it is tramadol that he is using you must get him off it before using LDN. It has a "mu" opioid receptor in it and that is not to be used with LDN - dangerous.

Jan

[low dose naltrexone] Fw: LDN and Tramadol hydrochloride

Dear All,

As a new one for this group, I will be Highly appreciate for any respond about my question, I just visited the website of LDN, and get the information of LDN and it roles of anti cancer. My father is diagnosticed as lung glandular cell cancer, and he has seriously bone metastasis and an multiple meatstasis was found in recent two month. He is 71 years old and was diagnosed at the end of last year, and start to treat with Irresa, during this period, he did not have pain feeling for bone and lung. Up to now he did not accepted chemotherapy. But the tumor marker is always very high. About two months before he start to have pain feeling at back and left breast, and also with CA125 and CA153 rise up. Mutiplle brain metstasis were found. He has the resistant for Irresa. From the end of october, he has 25 times radiation treatment for brain, at the same time change irresa to taceva, but the diease progressed rapidly at this period, and now he can step on himself and hard to eat anything, the whole man become weak.

I am wondering if we can try to use LDN at this stage ? Acctrually now time he use Tramadol hydrochloride at night to resisted the pain feeling, and during day time he is free of Tramadol hydrochloride because the pain feeling is not serious as in night time. wheather we can us LDN at the day time ?

Xiaoxiang Hu