Great stuff ! I've experienced these so called serendipitous events

continuously over the past nine months. I've come to believe that

there truly are no coincidences but tiny miracles that walk us down

the path toward the bigger miracle. From strangers at the store who

share crucial information to long lost friends reconnecting with me -

my life has been filled with similar circumstances. I have not found

my 'miracle' cure yet but I can feel that it is very close. The stars

are aligning more and more every day.

I love this excerpt and can totally identify. Thanks for writing it.

> 23. How did this happen?

> The first serendipitous event that led to my discovery that LDN could

> stop Progressive Relapsing Multiple sclerosis stands out from the rest.

> This was about a month after my watch was " on too tight. "

>

>

Serendipity, or just help from people who care about their fellow

man? That is the question.

Every time I speak to, or hear of, somebody who has an illness that

could benefit from LDN, I feel incredible sadness. Especially when

they are on toxic drugs that you just know is making them feel worse,

and in no way helping to bring about a real cure. I feel burdened to

tell them of LDN, and if I don't mention it I feel incredibly guilty,

so much so that the only way out of it is to email them the links on

LDN. This is often better in the long run, because then they have

hard facts right in front of them, rather than just words from me.

I don't know how anyone who actively denies the benefits of LDN can

live with themselves, and here I am speaking of the doctors who act

in ignorance despite what is now overwhelming evidence. How can

supposedly intelligent people live in such denial?

So, what I am trying to say in my long-winded way, serendipity is

when someone does the right thing, whether it comes out of the blue

because they just 'had a feeling'; whether it is because we just have

our eyes open and are looking in the right direction; or whether

someone feels they just have to pass on their knowledge. So be

serendipitous (is that a word? it is now) :) and PASS IT ON.

Merry Christmas to all. Nettie

Nettie,

I feel very much like you do, and never miss an opportunity to tell

someone with any autoimmune disorder about LDN. But guess what! Not

one person that I know, not even a relative or a friend, has had the

courage to try LDN. I simply do not understand that! The minute I

learned about it I set out to find out all I could and locate a doc

who would prescribe it for me. It was a no-brainer. I understand the

resistence from doctors, a little bit, but why someone who suffers

from an illness which nothing else has helped would be the least bit

reluctant to try something so cheap, safe and effective is beyond my

comprehension. I'd like to suggest that logic should overcome doubt

and fear, but that is, apparently, asking too much.

It is very disheartening.

Konnie

>

> Serendipity, or just help from people who care about their fellow

> man? That is the question.

>

> Every time I speak to, or hear of, somebody who has an illness that

> could benefit from LDN, I feel incredible sadness. Especially when

> they are on toxic drugs that you just know is making them feel worse,

> and in no way helping to bring about a real cure. I feel burdened to

> tell them of LDN, and if I don't mention it I feel incredibly guilty,

> so much so that the only way out of it is to email them the links on

> LDN. This is often better in the long run, because then they have

> hard facts right in front of them, rather than just words from me.

>

> I don't know how anyone who actively denies the benefits of LDN can

> live with themselves, and here I am speaking of the doctors who act

> in ignorance despite what is now overwhelming evidence. How can

> supposedly intelligent people live in such denial?

>

> So, what I am trying to say in my long-winded way, serendipity is

> when someone does the right thing, whether it comes out of the blue

> because they just 'had a feeling'; whether it is because we just have

> our eyes open and are looking in the right direction; or whether

> someone feels they just have to pass on their knowledge. So be

> serendipitous (is that a word? it is now) :) and PASS IT ON.

> Merry Christmas to all. Nettie

>

>>but why someone who suffersfrom an illness which nothing else has helped would be the least bitreluctant to try something so cheap, safe and effective is beyond mycomprehension.<<

That is an interesting but VERY TRUE observation. You would think that with all the people dabbling in alternative medicine, and spending zillions of dollars on vitamins and supplements there would be many more willing to try this. I believe it is all in the MARKETING. You see flashy ads and web sites for supplements (no Rx needed) and people rush to buy the latest craze (worthwhile or not). But it is more difficult to even KNOW about LDN. I was just casually browsing on Disaboom after seeing an ad on TV for it, and someone on an MS thread mentioned LDN casually. Not a good way to spread the word. Then I went on the National MS site, and they dissed it at the time. This does not help!

From: floradelvalles <floradelvalles@...>Subject: [low dose naltrexone] Re: Chapter 23. How did this happen?low dose naltrexone Date: Sunday, December 21, 2008, 7:37 PM

Nettie,I feel very much like you do, and never miss an opportunity to tellsomeone with any autoimmune disorder about LDN. But guess what! Notone person that I know, not even a relative or a friend, has had thecourage to try LDN. I simply do not understand that! The minute Ilearned about it I set out to find out all I could and locate a docwho would prescribe it for me. It was a no-brainer. I understand theresistence from doctors, a little bit, but why someone who suffersfrom an illness which nothing else has helped would be the least bitreluctant to try something so cheap, safe and effective is beyond mycomprehension. I'd like to suggest that logic should overcome doubtand fear, but that is, apparently, asking too much.It is very disheartening.Konnie>> Serendipity, or just help from people who care about their fellow > man? That is the question. > > Every time I speak to, or hear of, somebody who has an illness that > could benefit from LDN, I feel incredible sadness. Especially when > they are on toxic drugs that you just know is making them feel worse, > and in no way helping to bring about a real cure. I feel burdened to > tell them of LDN, and if I don't mention it I feel incredibly guilty, > so much so that the only way out of it is to email them the links on > LDN. This is often better in the long run, because then they have > hard facts right in front of them, rather than just words from me. > > I don't know how anyone who actively denies the benefits of LDN can > live with themselves, and here I am speaking of the doctors who act >

in ignorance despite what is now overwhelming evidence. How can > supposedly intelligent people live in such denial?> > So, what I am trying to say in my long-winded way, serendipity is > when someone does the right thing, whether it comes out of the blue > because they just 'had a feeling'; whether it is because we just have > our eyes open and are looking in the right direction; or whether > someone feels they just have to pass on their knowledge. So be > serendipitous (is that a word? it is now) :) and PASS IT ON.> Merry Christmas to all. Nettie>

I think the biggest problem is our enthusiasm. I know it sounds strange, but people get weary when others bring up something that their doctors are not telling them about and someone gets overly excited or preachy about it. I think it scares them. Perhaps they think we have something to profit by it.

I don't know about you guys but when someone starts talking to me excited about a product, I worry it is Amway or something. So I begin to try and get out of the conversation or I start tuning out.

I am so terribly guilty of this one, as I am so excited and enthused about LDN, I think I have been turning people off by it. I am beginning to have more luck with not getting overly excited, but just mentioning it casually. Or expressing how surprised I myself have been that it worked so well for my husband for MS, my mom for Parkinson's, my daughter for PCOS and my husbands nephew for Autism.

All my best

Aletha

Yes crystalWho has been the keeper ofAllThe doctors who prescribe for years nowPut that design together it's the tShirtVickiWore on her walk. At skips pharmacy skipHimself keptThe price as low as possible because he wanted everyone toBe able toAfford it he makes almost nothing and sponsors the conferance and myVideos andCollects all the antedotalData -he's not complaining I'mJust pointing this out - peopleStillBuy their ldn fromThe Internet I put my videos online forThe world 2 see -the first conference IDid I had a good offer -what this woman would have sold it for noOne would have seen it. IMade a DVD sold it for ten bucks and after a while said screw it put it onlineWe've all been here doingThis CyndiSent from my iPhoneClenz@... On Dec 21, 2008, at 11:38 AM, Crystals MS TM LDN Website <angelindisguise67@...> wrote:

Joe,

I've had my CafePress LDN Shop since (Member since: 7/25/2007) and haven't hardly sold anything. I thought it would do a lot better then what it has but it hasn't.

May there be a miracle in YOUR life today and may you have the EYES to see it.From My Heart to Yours Love, Hugs & Blessings, CrystalLDN_Users Group OwnerDiagnosed November 2004 with Secondary Progressive MS, Transverse Myelitis and an Advocate for LDN!! 3 years on LDN with Skip's Pharmacy.....No Relapses.....Crystal's MS,TM & LDN Websitehttp://www.freewebs.com/crystalangel6267/index.htm LDN Website http://ww.ldninfo.org/Crystal's LDN Support GroupLDN_Users/

LDN MySpace

http://www.myspace.com/low dose naltrexone

Cris - Case Health - Health Success Storieshttp://casehealth.com/case/about.html

Crystal's LDN Gift Shophttp://www.cafepress.com/crystalldngifts Skip's Compounding Pharmacyhttp://www.skipspharmacy.com/

From: joe wouk <joseph.wouksbcglobal (DOT) net>low dose naltrexone Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:04:39 AMSubject: [low dose naltrexone] Re: Chapter 23. How did this happen?

Nettie...PASS IT ON was my idea behind the Cafe Press logo items I created. It's a way of doing that for strangers you don't even know might behelped.As far as I know, it's an idea that nobody was really interested inhere, but at least I tried...Joe>> Serendipity, or just help from people who care about their fellow > man? That is the question. > > Every time I speak to, or hear of, somebody who has an illness that > could benefit from LDN, I feel incredible sadness. Especially when > they are on toxic drugs that you just know is making them feel worse, > and in no way helping to bring about a real cure. I feel burdened to

> tell them of LDN, and if I don't mention it I feel incredibly guilty, > so much so that the only way out of it is to email them the links on > LDN. This is often better in the long run, because then they have > hard facts right in front of them, rather than just words from me. > > I don't know how anyone who actively denies the benefits of LDN can > live with themselves, and here I am speaking of the doctors who act > in ignorance despite what is now overwhelming evidence. How can > supposedly intelligent people live in such denial?> > So, what I am trying to say in my long-winded way, serendipity is > when someone does the right thing, whether it comes out of the blue > because they just 'had a feeling'; whether it is because we just have > our eyes open and are looking in the right direction; or whether > someone feels they just have to pass on

their knowledge. So be > serendipitous (is that a word? it is now) :) and PASS IT ON.> Merry Christmas to all. Nettie>

The joy of ldn besides the fact that it works is theSheer people poweredness ofIt I doNot think there is any legal drug that has had such an impact the story of the people these people right here onThis list is just asInspiring as the drug itself all the people here tookA chance had a leapOf faith. Everyone here is responsible for the sucess of ldn I have so much respect 4 dr BihariBut without the people here whoHave believed and worked so hard there would not be ldn and it would not haveMade all the strides it hasCyndiSent from my iPhoneClenz@... On Dec 21, 2008, at 11:38 AM, Crystals MS TM LDN Website <angelindisguise67@...> wrote:

Joe,

I've had my CafePress LDN Shop since (Member since: 7/25/2007) and haven't hardly sold anything. I thought it would do a lot better then what it has but it hasn't.

May there be a miracle in YOUR life today and may you have the EYES to see it.From My Heart to Yours Love, Hugs & Blessings, CrystalLDN_Users Group OwnerDiagnosed November 2004 with Secondary Progressive MS, Transverse Myelitis and an Advocate for LDN!! 3 years on LDN with Skip's Pharmacy.....No Relapses.....Crystal's MS,TM & LDN Websitehttp://www.freewebs.com/crystalangel6267/index.htm LDN Website http://ww.ldninfo.org/Crystal's LDN Support GroupLDN_Users/

LDN MySpace

http://www.myspace.com/low dose naltrexone

Cris - Case Health - Health Success Storieshttp://casehealth.com/case/about.html

Crystal's LDN Gift Shophttp://www.cafepress.com/crystalldngifts Skip's Compounding Pharmacyhttp://www.skipspharmacy.com/

From: joe wouk <joseph.wouksbcglobal (DOT) net>low dose naltrexone Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:04:39 AMSubject: [low dose naltrexone] Re: Chapter 23. How did this happen?

Nettie...PASS IT ON was my idea behind the Cafe Press logo items I created. It's a way of doing that for strangers you don't even know might behelped.As far as I know, it's an idea that nobody was really interested inhere, but at least I tried...Joe>> Serendipity, or just help from people who care about their fellow > man? That is the question. > > Every time I speak to, or hear of, somebody who has an illness that > could benefit from LDN, I feel incredible sadness. Especially when > they are on toxic drugs that you just know is making them feel worse, > and in no way helping to bring about a real cure. I feel burdened to

> tell them of LDN, and if I don't mention it I feel incredibly guilty, > so much so that the only way out of it is to email them the links on > LDN. This is often better in the long run, because then they have > hard facts right in front of them, rather than just words from me. > > I don't know how anyone who actively denies the benefits of LDN can > live with themselves, and here I am speaking of the doctors who act > in ignorance despite what is now overwhelming evidence. How can > supposedly intelligent people live in such denial?> > So, what I am trying to say in my long-winded way, serendipity is > when someone does the right thing, whether it comes out of the blue > because they just 'had a feeling'; whether it is because we just have > our eyes open and are looking in the right direction; or whether > someone feels they just have to pass on

their knowledge. So be > serendipitous (is that a word? it is now) :) and PASS IT ON.> Merry Christmas to all. Nettie>