RemedySpot.com

Re: I cant handle it.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Kev,

now you know that LDN is working for you. But you need sleep aids or melatonin. Remember that it will take just some more days and you'll be better of. We always suggest these two alternatives, and all gets help from either. Of course you have to sleep!

Don't give up on LDN, remember that this medication may be the one that you've always needed. But be armed to the teeth, help yourself through this with the suggested meds. If I would guess sleep aids would be the alternative working the fastest. And you may need them for a while, since you've started at such a low dose as 1.5 mg. You should get yourself the medicine, and increase the dose to 4.5 mg and work with this for a week. Both sleeping when tired and hoping for LND to work.

Good luck, Kev,

Ingrid

From: kevclo1 <kevclo1@...>low dose naltrexone Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 3:03:59 PMSubject: [low dose naltrexone] I cant handle it.It's day 3 on LDN..I havent slept in days. I take it around 11:30 and don't fall asleep till 7-8AM. I feel horrible not getting a minute of sleep.Sad part is, i don't even feel tired. Im only taking 1.5mg to start.------------------------------------

>

> It's day 3 on LDN..I havent slept in days. I take it around 11:30 and

> don't fall asleep till 7-8AM.

>

> I feel horrible not getting a minute of sleep.

>

> Sad part is, i don't even feel tired.

> Im only taking 1.5mg to start.

>

===========

Try taking your LDN at 10pm and taking 1 hour before taking LDN some

melatonin(start with 1.5mg), 1000mg of Magnesium and 2000mg of calcium

at bedtime and 5-HTP(get at healthfood store).