RemedySpot.com

Re:Ive been taking LDN..... and Percocet!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Redspot, would you like me to send you some of the chats from our site I have saved regarding Pain, and the ones regarding arthritis?

Let me know by sending me a message at Aletha@...

All my best, Aletha

The is a new anti-inflammatory prescription gel called Diclofenac from Novartis that I find really helps with pain. It has been available without prescription in many countries for years, but was just approved in the US. If you know anyone traveling outside the US you can ask them to pick you up a tube for a few dollars. Here in the US I had a $20 co-pay. But I find that it is worth every penny and have been using it for a few years. No stomach upset and IMMEDIATE arthritis or muscular pain relief....

JoyceOne site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.

By all means, try to get it from someone outside the U.S. We've had it here in Mexico for at

least 15 years that I know of, and I pay less than $5 USD total. And it is good. So is Boswellan cream, available at health food/natural medicine shops in U.S. I've had degenerative arthritis since age 13.

Tarra

On 12/23/08, DollsEsq@... <DollsEsq@...> wrote:

The is a new anti-inflammatory prescription gel called Diclofenac from Novartis that I find really helps with pain. It has been available without prescription in many countries for years, but was just approved in the US. If you know anyone traveling outside the US you can ask them to pick you up a tube for a few dollars. Here in the US I had a $20 co-pay. But I find that it is worth every penny and have been using it for a few years. No stomach upset and IMMEDIATE arthritis or muscular pain relief....

Joyce

.. --