RemedySpot.com

Hi I'm a new member, Introducing Myself

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Greetings everyone, new here, wanted to introduce myself and say Im glad to be here among everyone. Looking forward to a positive exchange of ideas, sharing and mutual learning. Also, I hope to share, if its of interest, some unique research I have been working on for the last eight years that I feel will be of intense interest to our members here.Best Regards to allD

Hi Doc,Welcome to the group and if you do not mind may I ask what area of research have you been doing. Area's i need are combat wounds and Trama, pain and nervous systems disorder problems caused by chemical agents. Where parts of me feel like they are on fire at times and to even touch me will make me scream in pain but at other times are perfectly normal.Regards,JeffFrom: Doc Stars <doc.stars62@...>Subject: Hi I'm a new member, Introducing Myselfcia-drugs , kratom , MALAWIANA , newbeginnings , NGOnews , NicotineBusters ,

perfumemaking , Recovery_Chat , tomorrow-energy , unofficialnicanon , xcite , , , CFSupport , angertoolbox , Christian_2better_life , ctrl , cwbaars , failsafe2 , funytimes , gybe , hondasilverwings , HunkerDown06 , Hurting-Hearts , khyi-fans , LandOfOz , moodalert , ParentsofBi-Polars , plwp2 , Pump_Iron , oleandersoup , TheSickleCellForum , Tinnitus , unitefamilies , USASillyYaks Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 9:50 PM

Greetings everyone, new here, wanted to introduce myself and say Im glad to be here among everyone. Looking forward to a positive exchange of ideas, sharing and mutual learning. Also, I hope to share, if its of interest, some unique research I have been working on for the last eight years that I feel will be of intense interest to our members here.Best Regards to allD

Hi Doc,Welcome to the group and if you do not mind may I ask what area of research have you been doing. Area's i need are combat wounds and Trama, pain and nervous systems disorder problems caused by chemical agents. Where parts of me feel like they are on fire at times and to even touch me will make me scream in pain but at other times are perfectly normal.Regards,JeffFrom: Doc Stars <doc.stars62@...>Subject: Hi I'm a new member, Introducing Myselfcia-drugs , kratom , MALAWIANA , newbeginnings , NGOnews , NicotineBusters ,

perfumemaking , Recovery_Chat , tomorrow-energy , unofficialnicanon , xcite , , , CFSupport , angertoolbox , Christian_2better_life , ctrl , cwbaars , failsafe2 , funytimes , gybe , hondasilverwings , HunkerDown06 , Hurting-Hearts , khyi-fans , LandOfOz , moodalert , ParentsofBi-Polars , plwp2 , Pump_Iron , oleandersoup , TheSickleCellForum , Tinnitus , unitefamilies , USASillyYaks Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 9:50 PM

welcome to the group josie

From: Doc Stars <doc.stars62@...>Subject: Hi I'm a new member, Introducing Myselfcia-drugs , kratom , MALAWIANA , newbeginnings , NGOnews , NicotineBusters , perfumemaking , Recovery_Chat , tomorrow-energy , unofficialnicanon , xcite , , , CFSupport , angertoolbox , Christian_2better_life , ctrl , cwbaars , failsafe2 , funytimes , gybe , hondasilverwings , HunkerDown06 , Hurting-Hearts , khyi-fans , LandOfOz ,

moodalert , ParentsofBi-Polars , plwp2 , Pump_Iron , oleandersoup , TheSickleCellForum , Tinnitus , unitefamilies , USASillyYaks Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 10:50 PM

From: Doc Stars <doc.stars62@...>Subject: Hi I'm a new member, Introducing Myselfcia-drugs , kratom , MALAWIANA , newbeginnings , NGOnews , NicotineBusters , perfumemaking , Recovery_Chat , tomorrow-energy , unofficialnicanon , xcite , , , CFSupport , angertoolbox , Christian_2better_life , ctrl , cwbaars , failsafe2 , funytimes , gybe , hondasilverwings , HunkerDown06 , Hurting-Hearts , khyi-fans , LandOfOz ,

moodalert , ParentsofBi-Polars , plwp2 , Pump_Iron , oleandersoup , TheSickleCellForum , Tinnitus , unitefamilies , USASillyYaks Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 10:50 PM

Hi Doc,

Welcome to the group! Although I've been a member of this group for

many years, I rarely post anymore. I glance over the messages each

day and yours caught my attention. I would love to read about the

unique research that you've been working on for the last eight years!

Bring it on!!

Kind regards,

Sandy

Doc Stars <doc.stars62@...> wrote:

Greetings everyone, new here, wanted to introduce myself and say Im

glad to be here among everyone. Looking forward to a positive exchange

of ideas, sharing and mutual learning. Also, I hope to share, if its of

interest, some unique research I have been working on for the last

eight years that I feel will be of intense interest to our members here.

> Best Regards to all

> D

Can't wait to hear your research and thoughts. I am always interested in

reading new ideas. Bring them on!!

Cheryl Marshall

{Moderator: Welcome Cheryl, this list has many resources. Please feel free to

explore Files section, polls, as well as the search function as the archives are

rich in information.

Removed personal data. People can send emails directly to you without having to

share your email. Link is to right in blue text.

}

You are welcome to post, just as long as it's not spam and you don't

try to sell anything. We have a strict no spam policy here.

>

> Greetings everyone, new here, wanted to introduce myself and say Im

of ideas, sharing and mutual learning. Also, I hope to share, if its

of interest, some unique research I have been working on for the last

>

> Best Regards to all

>

> D

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi Welcome.

What are you researching???

>

> Best Regards to all

>

> D

>

>

>

>

>

Lay it on us.

Subject: Re: Hi I'm a new member, Introducing Myself

bowel cleanse

Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 8:29 AM

> Hi Welcome.

What are you researching? ??

>

> Best Regards to all

>

> D

>

>

>

>

>