RemedySpot.com

Re: I can't tell you how moved I was to read both Art and Rob's remarks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

>>I look forward to working with you to make this country and the world asafer, healthier and more affordable place to live.<<

Amen to all that. It is a long and sometimes discouraging battle, but I heve never seen such a large grass-roots initiative. I am not all against big pharma, a lot of good stuff has come out of the research, but a lot of dangerous and ineffective stuff has also (CRABs, for example). It is amazing how doctors can worry about prescribing "off label" LDN, but think nothing of dosing Neurontin off label as a routine....

From: joe wouk <joseph.wouk@...>Subject: [low dose naltrexone] I can't tell you how moved I was to read both Art and Rob's remarkslow dose naltrexone Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 11:47 PM

This is the kind of help and support I always dreamed of having forthis cause and this is the first time I've really gotten it.We've all been through hell, one way or another. Anybody on thisgroup has. I'll continue doing what I've set out to do. I decided Iwould dedicate the next year of my life to NOTHING other than this cause.I know that if there are others like Rob and Art out there that weWILL succeed in beating Big Pharma on LDN and making sure that notravesty like this will EVER again happen in this country.My last chapter is entitled "What can we do about this, and I think Ihave the right answer. One that will guarantee us success.I look forward to receiving your feedback on these issues and I lookforward to working with you to make this country and the world asafer, healthier and more affordable place to live.Your friend and colleague, ph

Wouk