Rate this topic

Guest guest

So for 3 nights in a row I have experienced awful nausea for about 45

minutes. I wake up at around 2am with bad nausea and I can't throw up

and it takes between 30-45 minutes for it to pass. I also experience

the nausea about 1 hour after applying the transdermal cream. I use

the RX from Coastal. The nausea after the cream has happened the past

two nights.

Does this happen sporadically through out LDN treatment?

Or is this something that happens for a couple of days every now and

again and stops? Is it a marker for anything about coarse of

treatment? I have been on LDN for about 7 weeks now.

Thanks!

Jodi

Dear Jodi, I just sent you the saved posts that I have under the category of Nausea. Some are suggestions on changing the filler, and some are suggestions that worked for others such as taking ginger.

Have you made any type of recent changes to diet or other medications? Obviously you would not necessarily have problems with fillers as you have the cream, but I included everything for you to look at.

It also seems that coffee has caused problems for some that take LDN, that pre-LDN it did not seem to have a negative effect. Chocolate is another big one, although I don't think any of the saved posts covered that. Being that the holiday season is here, it might be a food thing. Just a thought.

Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

Aletha

Dear Jodi, I just sent you the saved posts that I have under the category of Nausea. Some are suggestions on changing the filler, and some are suggestions that worked for others such as taking ginger.

Have you made any type of recent changes to diet or other medications? Obviously you would not necessarily have problems with fillers as you have the cream, but I included everything for you to look at.

It also seems that coffee has caused problems for some that take LDN, that pre-LDN it did not seem to have a negative effect. Chocolate is another big one, although I don't think any of the saved posts covered that. Being that the holiday season is here, it might be a food thing. Just a thought.

Aletha

Aletha

Aletha

Aletha

Aletha

Thanks for the info Althea!

Yes, I have been trying new foods. As LDN has increased my stamina

with my GI situation I have been able to eat new things on the

Specific Carbohydrate Diet. I will pay more attention to this.

It's just the nausea I experience is at specific times. After

applying the LDN for a short amount of time and then in the middle of

the night at like 2am or so. Last night was a little better- I

switched sites for where I was applying the cream- that is what my doc

suggested I do. Because skin can become desensitized. She sees this

with patients who use testosterone and progesterone cream among others.

I don't drink coffee I do drink Green Tea. Although, 3 days ago when

this nausea came back I had like 3 sips of black coffee that day?? I

wonder if that is the culprit? I haven't had coffee in ages as I get

addicted to coffee quite easily.

Thanks again!

Jodi

>

> Dear Jodi, I just sent you the saved posts that I have under the

category of Nausea. Some are suggestions on changing the filler, and

some are suggestions that worked for others such as taking ginger.

>

> Have you made any type of recent changes to diet or other

medications? Obviously you would not necessarily have problems with

fillers as you have the cream, but I included everything for you to

look at.

>

> It also seems that coffee has caused problems for some that take

LDN, that pre-LDN it did not seem to have a negative effect. Chocolate

is another big one, although I don't think any of the saved posts

covered that. Being that the holiday season is here, it might be a

food thing. Just a thought.

>

> Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

> Aletha

>