RemedySpot.com

My news of the day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Saw the onco today, he had a good 'probe' about my neck but could not find any enlarged nodes or anything - nada!!! I told him about my back pain so he has arranged a bone scan but he feels it may be just damage to my spine from the treatment, he said I have done exeptionally well, that he would have given me 12 months when he first saw me, and now here I am well over two years later!! I said maybe the LDN????? He of course said well you did respond to treatment - but, well, you never know - all of the things you are doing collectively may have helped.......

They just cannot believe anything that is 'outside of the box' might work!!! So now I await the bone scan which will be in a couple of weeks I would guess, then see him in about a month for the results. He said I looked well and had gained weight, which I knew, now in my 12's again instead of my 10's, good going!!!!

His wife is very ill with MS, he said she was presently in care, quite ill, but they were working on a 'package' to get her home for a while, I said - couldn't help it, maybe you should have tried the LDN when I first told you about it! I also asked him to come to the conference, we shall see what happens................................?

celia@...www.dawsholm.dandie-dinmont.com