RemedySpot.com

Re: need pain relief ..HELP!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

lots of omega threesno nasids because of the chrohns??cyndi CCyndi Lenzclenz@...http://www.tdgr2productions.comhttp://www.goldenrescuesouthflorida.com"Is colainn gan cheann duine gan anam cara"The highest calling is to be a soul friend St Brigid On Dec 17, 2008, at 8:31 PM, redspot321 wrote:Good news is the LDN is working on my Crohn's!!!!!!!! Im so freaking happy. The bad news is I have developed some kind of arthritis. My knees seriously feel like they are going to EXPLODE!I cant take NASIDS or Opiods. Is there anything out there for me?

NSAIDs should be used with caution.

Studies have shown that NSAIDs, anti inflammatory drugs, can cause

stomach and duodenal (upper portion of the small intestine) ulcers.

These drugs also can worsen symptoms of Crohns disease and ulcerative

colitis.

NSAIDs anti inflammatory drugs can increase bleeding and cause

inflammation of the small intestine.

They also may trigger the recurrence of these illnesses in those who

are in remission.

>

> Good news is the LDN is working on my Crohn's!!!!!!!! Im so freaking

> happy. The bad news is I have developed some kind of arthritis. My

> knees seriously feel like they are going to EXPLODE!

>

> I cant take NASIDS or Opiods. Is there anything out there for me?

>===========

If LDN is making you feel like you have arthritis get checked for lyme

disease.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Walter, glad to read that LDN is helping your Crohns. Super!!!!:-)

At first when reading your post, I thought that you said that you have got arthritis because of LDN, but when reading again, I found that I was in a hurry the first time:)..anyway, I don't know if I have any suggestions for you. Sorry to write that. I am not allowed to use any narcotic pain killers at all, due to a kidney cancer last year. I have developed, during the years arthritic pains in my knees, fingers, shoulders and hips. The pain is not severe at all, have had 3 months where it was heavy some years ago, then I needed some kodein pills during the day and before bed time. But now I know that kodein is changing to morphine like stuff when in the stomach. So if I get more of that pain again, I need to avoid those pills. Kodein is suspected to make kidney cancers, and I had a surgery last year to get rid of such a tumor, so I am afraid using those. I can't even use

remicade, imuran, humira, pentasa or any of those meds for the same reason.

I hope that you'll get an advice here from us, it's so hopeless getting rid of one pain and getting a new one.

Hope the very best for you! Ingrid

From: redspot321 <redspot321@...>low dose naltrexone Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 2:31:38 AMSubject: [low dose naltrexone] need pain relief ..HELP!!!!!!Good news is the LDN is working on my Crohn's!!!!!!!! Im so freaking happy. The bad news is I have developed some kind of arthritis. My knees seriously feel like they are going to EXPLODE!I cant take NASIDS or Opiods. Is there anything out there for me?------------------------------------

Ingrid;

do u take ldn ??

[low dose naltrexone] need pain relief ..HELP!!!!!!

Good news is the LDN is working on my Crohn's!!!!!!!! Im so freaking

happy. The bad news is I have developed some kind of arthritis. My

knees seriously feel like they are going to EXPLODE!

I cant take NASIDS or Opiods. Is there anything out there for me?

------------------------------------

Hi, yes, I do......:-) I use LDN for my Crohns disease. And it works absolute fantastic!

and I have to correct my self when I wrote earlier in this post as follows: "Kodein is suspected to make kidney cancer"...

correct is: "kodein and or other strong pain meds is one of the suspected reasons..."

(I used stronger kodein pills for 3-4 months due to severe knee pain app. 3 years before I had the mentioned surgery)...Ingrid

From: "mtlcute@..." <mtlcute@...>low dose naltrexone Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 7:34:50 PMSubject: Re: [low dose naltrexone] need pain relief ..HELP!!!!!!

Ingrid;do u take ldn ?? [low dose naltrexone] need pain relief ..HELP!!!!!!Good news is the LDN is working on my Crohn's!!!!! !!! Im so freaking happy. The bad news is I have developed some kind of arthritis. My knees seriously feel like they are going to EXPLODE!I cant take NASIDS or Opiods. Is there anything out there for me?------------ --------- --------- ------