RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:LDN & Tramadol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Aletha;

No, I haven't received what not to take while on LDN, but I would appreciate you sending it to me. I want to get off Tramadol if the pain don't take over again. What side effects would there be when taking Tramadol with LDN?

About a two months ago my doctor gave me a prescription for .5 mg , I tried 3.5 mg, 4 mg and 4.5 mg each for two weeks, 4.5 mg I seemed to have leg pain so I dropped back to 3.5 mg, that seems to be the best for me, should I have tried 4.5 mg for a longer time to get the full benefit?

I have made arrangements to go to Cologne, Germany for stem cell, January 21, 09, what is your opinion?

Thank you,

Jim H.

On Fri Dec 26 11:44 , 'Aletha Wittmann' sent:

Jim,

Have I already sent you the posts I have saved on Pain, and the "what not to take with LDN" e-mail that Crystal put together?

Please let me know if you need those. My e-mail is Aletharedshift

Aletha

Msg sent via CableONE.net MyMail - http://www.cableone.net

what happened to me was, so far, a one-time situation!! haven't heard anyone else say it - but the effects of the tramadol was multiplied!! i was too drugged to keep my eyes open!! it didn't just stop the effects, or cancel out LDN!! i haven't taken any tramadol since!!! just went cold turkey, and suffered pain thru!!! until it too disappeared. whenever i've had to revert to meds for extreme pain, i stopped the LDN, until i weaned off the pain med!!

marshiris@...

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.