RemedySpot.com

From Aletha/please Vote for LDN at Change.org

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To all of my friends, family and those I have been in contact with regarding LDN (the drug that helped my husband get his life back from MS). Obama has asked for input on issues including healthcare. I hope that LDN will gain a little attention in order to let it be known that it exists and that it would save a tremendous amount of tax dollars for treatment of auto-immune diseases and some forms of cancer. We only pay about $1/day for this med, and no longer has symptoms and has not progressed in 4 years with his MS. The regular drugs they prescribe for MS costs about $1500/month and have side effects. I am just hoping this drug will get further trials in order to help others learn about it too.

To vote on LDN and bring this up to Obama log onto Click the link below to view this discussion.http://www.change.org/ideas/view/incorporate_drugs_such_as_ldn_into_the_fdas_system It only takes a minute to register and vote. And if you would like you can also tell a little about what LDN has done for you or a loved one. It could be very compelling for those that may read it.

Kind regards to all

Aletha