RemedySpot.com

Re: Chron's Disease-LDN Changed your life

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI

READ YOUR EMAIL. ITS WONDERFUL TO HEAR YOU HAD YOUR LIFE CHANGED

LIVING WITH CHRON'S DISEASE BECAUSE OF LDN. I ALSO HAVE CHRON'S

I JUST STARTED ON 1.5 MG OF LDN LAST TUES NIGHT 12/16. I HAD TO TAKE BENADYL A FEW NIGHTS TO HELP ME SLEEP. MAYBE LATER THIS WEEK I'M GOING TO BRING IT UP TO 3.MG AFTER I GET USED TO THE NEW DOSE THEN 4.5 MG.

CAN YOU TELL MORE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE BEING ON LDN? I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU AND HOW IT CHANGED YOUR LIFE.

MY ILLNESS HAS CHANGED MY LIFE IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. I LIVE IN S. FLORIDA 2 BLOCKS FORM THE OCEAN AND I WAS A A VERY ACTIVE ATHLETIC PERSON AFTER I HAD SURGERY MANY YEARS AGO FOR CHRON'S. I WAS ALWAYS RUNNING ON THE BEACH 12 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR AND GOING TO THE GYM OFTEN. THESE ARE THINGS I LOVE TO DO. THE CHRONS THIS YEAR GOT WORSE. EVERY TIME I ATE MT STOMACH WOULD SWELL UP AND I'D BE IN PAIN. AT NIGHT I RUN LOW GRADE FEVERS WITH ARE ALL THE SAME SYMPTOMS I HAD BEFORE MY SURGERY TO REMOVE 8 INS OF MY SMALL INTESTINE SEVERAL YEARS AGO.

MY GI DOCTOR GAVE ME A PRESCRIPTION FOR ENTOCORT. I NEVER STARTED IT ABOUT 6 WEEKS AGO SINCE I HAVE BEEN PURSUING FINDING A DOCTOR THAT WOULD WRITE A PRESCRIPTION FOR LND. PLUS PAYING OUT OF POCKET ALL THE EXPENSES. IVE BEEN ONLY ABLE TO WORK PART TIME NOW DUE TO MY ON GOING DAILY SYMPTOMS HAVING CHRON'S.

PLEASE PLEASE GET BACK TO WHEN YOU CAN WITH ANY INFO ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE AND HOW YOUR LIFE HAS CHANGED. THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE... :=)

ALL THE BEST,

DAVID

From: Smrtgrl96x@... <Smrtgrl96x@...>Subject: [low dose naltrexone] Re: Up the Creek with a Paddle Second Editionlow dose naltrexone Date: Sunday, December 21, 2008, 10:51 PM

I have not read the book, but will certainly look for it! LDN changed my life and the quality of that life with Crohn's disease. I was in the clinical trial at Penn State with Dr. Jill who is the most amazing and knowledgeable physician I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I hope your second edition will conitnue to spread the miracle that is LDN!

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.