RemedySpot.com

Autism Awareness Bracelets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

may i see a pic and what is local? i am in texasscooterbear48312 <morley48312@...> wrote: Hello,I am a mother of a 5-year old boy with autism. I make autism awareness bracelets.They are made with Swarovski crystals, silver, pewter and an autismribbon logo charm.These bracelets are designed to help spread the awareness of autism.They make a great gift for someone you love that loves someone withautism, or for yourself to help spread awareness.They are $20.00

eachYou can have the bracelet made in any color crystal and any size youchoose.I am not looking to make a huge profit on these, I just think theyare a really nice thing to have to spread awareness. If you wouldlike a picture, please e-mail me and I can send you one.To order:Please contact me @morley48312@...Bracelets will be shipped for $4.00 for each order unless it can bedelivered locally. Gift-wrapping is available.Thanks so much.Jodi~Swtnsxy Photo~ www.myspace.com/supportasoldier

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Guest guest

I really would like a bracelet for my daughter. Please e-mail me info.jntt mcm <swtnsxy316@...> wrote: may i see a pic and what is local? i am in texasscooterbear48312 <morley48312hotmail> wrote: Hello,I am a mother of a 5-year old boy with autism. I make autism awareness bracelets.They are made with Swarovski crystals, silver, pewter and an

autismribbon logo charm.These bracelets are designed to help spread the awareness of autism.They make a great gift for someone you love that loves someone withautism, or for yourself to help spread awareness.They are $20.00 eachYou can have the bracelet made in any color crystal and any size youchoose.I am not looking to make a huge profit on these, I just think theyare a really nice thing to have to spread awareness. If you wouldlike a picture, please e-mail me and I can send you one.To order:Please contact me @morley48312@...Bracelets will be shipped for $4.00 for each order unless it can bedelivered locally. Gift-wrapping is available.Thanks so much.Jodi ~Swtnsxy Photo~ www.myspace.com/supportasoldier Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut. Ally

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Guest guest

I'd like to see a picture of a bracelet too.

-- Re: Autism Awareness Bracelets

I really would like a bracelet for my daughter. Please e-mail me info.jntt mcm <swtnsxy316 > wrote:

may i see a pic and what is local? i am in texasscooterbear48312 <morley48312hotmail> wrote:

Hello,I am a mother of a 5-year old boy with autism. I make autism awareness bracelets.They are made with Swarovski crystals, silver, pewter and an autismribbon logo charm.These bracelets are designed to help spread the awareness of autism.They make a great gift for someone you love that loves someone withautism, or for yourself to help spread awareness.They are $20.00 eachYou can have the bracelet made in any color crystal and any size youchoose.I am not looking to make a huge profit on these, I just think theyare a really nice thing to have to spread awareness. If you wouldlike a picture, please e-mail me and I can send you one.To order:Please contact me @morley48312@...Bracelets will be shipped for $4.00 for each order unless it can bedelivered locally. Gift-wrapping is available.Thanks so much.Jodi

~Swtnsxy Photo~ Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Decaffeinated coffee is the devil's blend. ~Author Unknown

Guest guest

I would like the info too please..can you email me a link or picture? Toni

Re: Autism Awareness Bracelets

I really would like a bracelet for my daughter. Please e-mail me info.jntt mcm <swtnsxy316@...> wrote:

may i see a pic and what is local? i am in texasscooterbear48312 <morley48312hotmail> wrote:

Hello,I am a mother of a 5-year old boy with autism. I make autism awareness bracelets.They are made with Swarovski crystals, silver, pewter and an autismribbon logo charm.These bracelets are designed to help spread the awareness of autism.They make a great gift for someone you love that loves someone withautism, or for yourself to help spread awareness.They are $20.00 eachYou can have the bracelet made in any color crystal and any size youchoose.I am not looking to make a huge profit on these, I just think theyare a really nice thing to have to spread awareness. If you wouldlike a picture, please e-mail me and I can send you one.To order:Please contact me @morley48312@...Bracelets will be shipped for $4.00 for each order unless it can bedelivered locally. Gift-wrapping is available.Thanks so much.Jodi

~Swtnsxy Photo~ www.myspace.com/supportasoldier

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Ally

Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Guest guest

If it’s okay with the moderator,

could you just send the pic to the group?

Beth

From: Autism and Aspergers Treatment [mailto:Autism and Aspergers Treatment ] On Behalf Of Toni Barker

Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007

11:43 AM

Autism and Aspergers Treatment

Subject: Re:

I would like the info

too please..can you email me a link or picture? Toni

Re:

I really would like a bracelet for my daughter. Please

e-mail me info.

jntt mcm <swtnsxy316 >

wrote:

may i see a pic and what is local? i am in texas

scooterbear48312 <morley48312hotmail>

wrote:

Hello,

I am a mother of a 5-year old boy with autism. I make autism

awareness bracelets.

They are made with Swarovski crystals, silver, pewter and an autism

ribbon logo charm.

These bracelets are designed to help spread the awareness of autism.

They make a great gift for someone you love that loves someone with

autism, or for yourself to help spread awareness.

They are $20.00 each

You can have the bracelet made in any color crystal and any size you

choose.

I am not looking to make a huge profit on these, I just think they

are a really nice thing to have to spread awareness. If you would

like a picture, please e-mail me and I can send you one.

To order:

Please contact me @

morley48312@...

Bracelets will be shipped for $4.00 for each order unless it can be

delivered locally. Gift-wrapping is available.

Thanks so much.

Jodi

~Swtnsxy

Photo~ www.myspace.com/supportasoldier

Don't get soaked. Take a quick

peek at the forecast

with the

Search weather shortcut.

Ally

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new

2007 cars at

Autos.

Guest guest

I would also like to the picture. May you could post it in a email for all of us who want to see. Thanks! & Godfrey <wmgodfrey@...> wrote: I'd like to see a picture of a bracelet too. -- Re: Autism Awareness Bracelets I really would like a bracelet for my daughter. Please e-mail me info.jntt mcm <swtnsxy316 > wrote: may i see a pic and what is local? i am in texasscooterbear48312 <morley48312hotmail> wrote: Hello,I am a mother of a 5-year old boy with autism. I make autism awareness bracelets.They are made with Swarovski crystals, silver, pewter and an autismribbon logo charm.These bracelets are designed to help spread the awareness of autism.They make a great gift for someone you love that loves someone withautism, or for yourself to help spread awareness.They are $20.00 eachYou can have the bracelet made in any color crystal and any size youchoose.I am not looking to make a huge profit on these, I just think theyare a really nice thing to have to spread awareness. If you wouldlike a picture, please e-mail me and I can send you one.To order:Please contact me @morley48312@...Bracelets will be shipped for $4.00 for each order unless it can bedelivered locally. Gift-wrapping is available.Thanks so much.Jodi ~Swtnsxy Photo~ Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Decaffeinated coffee is the devil's blend. ~Author Unknown I love a child with Aspergers Please, read, learn, and love KELLY

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

• 1 year later...

Autism is a neurological disorder that interferes with normal

development of reasoning, social interaction, and communication skills.

It is a lifelong disability that makes learning difficult and can lead

to serious behaviors that interfere with living. Autism arises in

infancy and is developmental in origin.

Autism has been called the " ultimate learning disability " because

people with autism have great difficulty understanding both language

and social behavior. This affects their ability to communicate with

others and to interact with the world outside of the self.

The Colors of Hope Autism bracelet is created using swarovski

crystals and bali silver. Each bracelet is designed to help show

support and spread awareness for autism. The bracelet is unique in that

the last bead of the bracelet signifies your support level. With three

colors to choose from signifying the three levels of support, you and

your family and friends can now help spread awareness. Pink=parent,

Green=family and Purple=Friend. The bracelet is created in primary

colors and includes a puzzle charm that hangs by the toggle....

autismnvc