RemedySpot.com

migraines

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Prior to my pregnancy/miscarriage I went out and had a bit too much to drink and decided to take alka seltzer before I went to sleep. When I woke I had vomited all over in my sleep. I didn't take alka seltzer again until after I had my miscarriage and that's when I noticed the start of my asa allergy. Maybe I was already allergic when I took it to prevent a hangover or maybe I changed some chemical thing in my body that night that started the ball rolling for Samters.

For those wondering about beer, I drink Keystone light (coors). If I keep it to 5 or under for an evening I'm usually safe from headaches etc. associated with Samters.

Tami

Re: migraines

Rob It may not be the headaches but the meds you took. My Samters started in earnest last year. I had sacroiliitis (tendonitis) of the lower back for about 6 months. I was taking regular doses of Advil and other inhibitors. My symptoms started up during that period. Initial symptom was a feeling of nausea, my doc checked me for acid reflux and ulcers. But it was just the start of my Samters. Later in the year I started having more severe allergic reactions (asthma, sneezing, etc). Maybe it is the therapy used in treating pain (i.e. migraines back problems etc..) that causes the Samters to start. Could be for some of us these drugs may have triggered the Samters.Did anybody else in the group go through chronic pain or inflammation treatment for an extended period prior to showing Samter symptoms?I am new at this so I may be way off base, but it may be worth looking into. It may be too late for us, but others may benefit from the answer.Marcus

Guest guest

When you say 6-9 reward frequency at T3-T4,

I suppose you mean it bipolar.

I don't really understand the reason behind it. Because when you train bipolar like this, you are increasing the difference between 2 points. So how do you know which one you are trying to increase or decrease?

Or does it not matter?

Jo Sato

Re: Migraines

Rosemary, & others,This migraine discussion has helped me alot. I have been managing minepretty well for the last 15 years and will re-confirm Rosemary's suggestionfor identifying the triggers first. Proper diet (no red dye, alcohol,sugar), yoga and sleep make a huge difference. I can't always control thestress factors (like my RAD daughters night terrors), but knowing what theyare helps me get through them. I've benefitted enormously from T3-T4(rewarding 11-14) to help with early trauma processing. Recently I foundmyself with a persistent headache (almost always rising when I lay downafter a long day) that just would not quit, for about 3 weeks. It seemshormonal. Had some massage, acupuncture, chiropractor, but still it wouldcome back. Then Rosemary posted the 6-9 reward frequency at T3-T4, which Ihad never tried on myself. I thought the low freq. was for kids. It made abig difference. I felt a powerful release deep in my brain, coming up fromthe neck moving forward. It was pretty amazing. My hormones are still influx and I keep losing my train of thought, but the pounding, nauseatingheadache has not come back. (And oh yes, I am doing homeopathy for thehormonal stuff.)Thanks. D'

Guest guest

Jo:

Yes, this is a bi-polar placement. I am not a good technical writer so will

not attempt to explain the reasons behind it. The 6-9 reward frequency was

suggested by Rosemary, and I decided to try it since I happened to be having

a prolonged migraine when this thread appeared. It worked, I am relieved,

and if I need to do it again, I will. Maybe someone else can provide a more

detailed explanation.

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:47:52 +0900

Subject: Re: Migraines

When you say 6-9 reward frequency at T3-T4,

I suppose you mean it bipolar.

I don't really understand the reason behind it. Because when you train

bipolar like this, you are increasing the difference between 2 points. So

how do you know which one you are trying to increase or decrease?

Or does it not matter?

Jo Sato

Re: Migraines

Rosemary, & others,

This migraine discussion has helped me alot. I have been managing mine

pretty well for the last 15 years and will re-confirm Rosemary's

suggestion

for identifying the triggers first. Proper diet (no red dye, alcohol,

sugar), yoga and sleep make a huge difference. I can't always control the

stress factors (like my RAD daughters night terrors), but knowing what

they

are helps me get through them. I've benefitted enormously from T3-T4

(rewarding 11-14) to help with early trauma processing. Recently I found

myself with a persistent headache (almost always rising when I lay down

after a long day) that just would not quit, for about 3 weeks. It seems

hormonal. Had some massage, acupuncture, chiropractor, but still it would

come back. Then Rosemary posted the 6-9 reward frequency at T3-T4, which

I

had never tried on myself. I thought the low freq. was for kids. It made

a

big difference. I felt a powerful release deep in my brain, coming up

from

the neck moving forward. It was pretty amazing. My hormones are still in

flux and I keep losing my train of thought, but the pounding, nauseating

headache has not come back. (And oh yes, I am doing homeopathy for the

hormonal stuff.)

Thanks.

D'

Guest guest

Rosemary or Pete,

Please explain the reason for training bi-polar T3-T4.

Jo

Re: Migraines Rosemary, & others, This migraine discussion has helped me alot. I have been managing mine pretty well for the last 15 years and will re-confirm Rosemary'ssuggestion for identifying the triggers first. Proper diet (no red dye, alcohol, sugar), yoga and sleep make a huge difference. I can't always control the stress factors (like my RAD daughters night terrors), but knowing whatthey are helps me get through them. I've benefitted enormously from T3-T4 (rewarding 11-14) to help with early trauma processing. Recently I found myself with a persistent headache (almost always rising when I lay down after a long day) that just would not quit, for about 3 weeks. It seems hormonal. Had some massage, acupuncture, chiropractor, but still it would come back. Then Rosemary posted the 6-9 reward frequency at T3-T4, whichI had never tried on myself. I thought the low freq. was for kids. It madea big difference. I felt a powerful release deep in my brain, coming upfrom the neck moving forward. It was pretty amazing. My hormones are still in flux and I keep losing my train of thought, but the pounding, nauseating headache has not come back. (And oh yes, I am doing homeopathy for the hormonal stuff.) Thanks. D'

Guest guest

Jo,

Bipolar trains the space between the electrodes. Working on both sides of the head this way, we get the two sides to communicate and, in cases where there is old emotional material unresolved, it makes the temporal lobe/hippocampus (memory center)/amygdala (fear center) complex in the two hemispheres balance.

pete

-----Original Message-----From: Jo Sato [mailto:sato2446@...]Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 8:21 PM Subject: Re: Migraines

Rosemary or Pete,

Jo

Guest guest

Pete,

Thank you for your reply.

But I still don't understand it.

When I asked you about C3/C4 SMR bi-polar, you said you would not recommend. Because we cannot know which one is increasing or decreasing. So we may end up training wrong way.

What is the difference between C3/C4 and T3/T4?

Are you saying you don't recommend C3/C4 but T3/T4?

Jo

RE: Migraines

Jo,

Bipolar trains the space between the electrodes. Working on both sides of the head this way, we get the two sides to communicate and, in cases where there is old emotional material unresolved, it makes the temporal lobe/hippocampus (memory center)/amygdala (fear center) complex in the two hemispheres balance.

pete

-----Original Message-----From: Jo Sato [mailto:sato2446@...]Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 8:21 PM Subject: Re: Migraines

Rosemary or Pete,

Jo

Guest guest

Jo,

I don't think I said I didn't recommend C3/C4, which is one of the oldest and most widely used protocols in neurofeedback. I said that you were right when you suggested that, if the numbers were reversed, it would be possible to make the reversal worse. That does not mean I would not do it. It only means I would look at the brain before I did it to see how I thought it would react. Surely, if there was much higher SMR on the left than on the right (C3 instead of C4) I would think twice about training up the SMR differential.

I suggest that T3/T4 be used particularly with clients who have disconnect patterns: the high-beta activity is much higher on one side than the other. We would inhibit 23-38 High Beta in order to reduce the difference by making the two sides communicate their concerns with each other.

Pete

-----Original Message-----From: Jo Sato [mailto:sato2446@...]Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 8:45 PM Subject: Re: Migraines

Pete,

When I asked you about C3/C4 SMR bi-polar, you said you would not recommend. Because we cannot know which one is increasing or decreasing. So we may end up training wrong way.

Jo

Guest guest

Pete,

Thank you for the reply.

I understand why you inhibit the hi-beta.

But if I want to set the reward frequency to 6-9Hz, should not I check which will be decreasing or increasing first?

If so, how do I do it?

Jo

Jo,

I don't think I said I didn't recommend C3/C4, which is one of the oldest and most widely used protocols in neurofeedback. I said that you were right when you suggested that, if the numbers were reversed, it would be possible to make the reversal worse. That does not mean I would not do it. It only means I would look at the brain before I did it to see how I thought it would react. Surely, if there was much higher SMR on the left than on the right (C3 instead of C4) I would think twice about training up the SMR differential.

I suggest that T3/T4 be used particularly with clients who have disconnect patterns: the high-beta activity is much higher on one side than the other. We would inhibit 23-38 High Beta in order to reduce the difference by making the two sides communicate their concerns with each other.

Pete

-----Original Message-----From: Jo Sato [mailto:sato2446@...]Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 8:45 PM Subject: Re: Migraines

Pete,

Jo

Guest guest

Jo,

Rosemary is the one who has had the excellent results with 6-9 Hz. I have found the frequency varies from client to client in my experience. I start with hi-beta inhibit and 12-15hz reward and keep dropping the reward frequency by 1/2 to 1 Hz (very easy to do with the newest version of 2.0) until I find the right frequency. As was discussed a couple days ago, you may have to go through a frequency where the client feels sleepy or sad (don't stay there very long) to get to the right one for that client to experience the "release".

As for figuring out what will be increasing or decreasing, I only worry about that in a few places, because I'm very conscious of the fact that I'm not as smart as a brain (at least where doing brain stuff is concerned.) This is a place where I just train and let the brain figure out which side will do what.

The place where I have said I was concerned about bipolar montages was at F3 and F4. There, if we are trying to shift the brain from an over-emphasis on fast speeds in the right pre-frontal area, a bipolar montage may actually make that worse if F4 is already higher in beta. In many other places, I don't worry much about that unless I see the client not doing well.

Hope you are getting to do a lot of training and not just thinking about this stuff. It all becomes dramatically simpler when you hook up and actually train.

Thanks for your excellent questions,

Pete

-----Original Message-----From: Jo Sato [mailto:sato2446@...]Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 11:13 PM Subject: Re: Migraines

Pete,

Thank you for the reply.

But if I want to set the reward frequency to 6-9Hz, should not I check which will be decreasing or increasing first?

If so, how do I do it?

Jo

Guest guest

Thank you Pete,

I am not hooking up anyone.

My BM unit is dead.

The problem I had has not been solved yet.

Tom is helping me very hard.

So hopefully it will be OK soon.

Jo

Jo,

Rosemary is the one who has had the excellent results with 6-9 Hz. I have found the frequency varies from client to client in my experience. I start with hi-beta inhibit and 12-15hz reward and keep dropping the reward frequency by 1/2 to 1 Hz (very easy to do with the newest version of 2.0) until I find the right frequency. As was discussed a couple days ago, you may have to go through a frequency where the client feels sleepy or sad (don't stay there very long) to get to the right one for that client to experience the "release".

As for figuring out what will be increasing or decreasing, I only worry about that in a few places, because I'm very conscious of the fact that I'm not as smart as a brain (at least where doing brain stuff is concerned.) This is a place where I just train and let the brain figure out which side will do what.

The place where I have said I was concerned about bipolar montages was at F3 and F4. There, if we are trying to shift the brain from an over-emphasis on fast speeds in the right pre-frontal area, a bipolar montage may actually make that worse if F4 is already higher in beta. In many other places, I don't worry much about that unless I see the client not doing well.

Hope you are getting to do a lot of training and not just thinking about this stuff. It all becomes dramatically simpler when you hook up and actually train.

Thanks for your excellent questions,

Pete

-----Original Message-----From: Jo Sato [mailto:sato2446@...]Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 11:13 PM Subject: Re: Migraines

Pete,

Thank you for the reply.

If so, how do I do it?

Jo

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Melis,

Sure, migraines often respond very well to training. Migraines are rebound effects (parasympathetic branch of the autonomic system over-reacts), so they generally are found in Tone clients. I've seen them in Disconnect brains and in Reversal brains.

My recommendation would be to look for the overall patten and train that to bring the autonomic tone down and deal with the underlying stress response. The migraines will tend to fade away (rather like bed-wetting often does or allergies). There are some folks who train directly for the migraines and claim to be able to abort them early in their development, etc., but I've never had much luck with this. Perhaps some of them will report how the work for this result.

Pete

migraines

Hi everyone, I'm curious if anyone has had success using NF for migraines...any advice would be helpful..Thanks,

Guest guest

Hi Melis,

I have trained many clients with migraines; some when the headache is present, and others when it is in remission. I have gotten great results using

T3-T4-G, with frequency rewards of 8.0-10.0 or 6.0-9.0. I use an inhibit of 2.0-6.0 and 23.0-38.0. I start with 12.0-15.0 and bump down until the headache subsides. If no headache during the session, I still begin at 12.0-15.0 and titrate down until the client has a complete sense of relaxation. This seems to work well, along with teaching relaxation techniques. I have the clients practice breathing and relaxation at home to help develop these skills. I find this type of cleint also benifits from psychotherapy around issues of control and perfectionism.

JoAnn

JoAnn Blumenthal, MS, MA, LMHC

Biofeedback Center of Florida, INC

8850 Terrene CT (107) Bonita Springs, Florida 34135

Office: (239)-949-2300 Fax: (239)-949-0048

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

I have had a headache all day, and part of yesterday. Good timing on

this topic. :)

I took allergy shots several years ago, even though I didn't have

allergies.

What is desensitization?

Susie

>

> Thought I'd toss that out for whatever it's worth. I never dreamed

my

> headaches were allergy triggered and certainly didn't think

desensitization

> would help much less eliminate those headaches.

>

>

• 2 months later...

I would be interested in this also. According to what I have read, there is

a movement of slow wave activity beginning at the base of the brain (I'm not

sure exactly where) that moves up occipitally foreward across the cortex.

That movement of slow wave activity can be " observed " by the progression of

visual aura in those that have it. This is mentioned in the famous

neurologist Oliver Sach's book " Migraine " . This is an excellent book and I

recommend it highly to those working with Migraine clients. I cannot put my

hand on it right now!

Lisette

>From: " azendence " <jp.cibie@...>

>Reply-

>

>Subject: Migraines

>Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:07:56 -0000

>

>Pete and others;

>

>Has anyone had experience or found a good article that reports

>specific brainwaves production at specific sites during migraine

>attacks ? I don't mean excess Hi-beta at one of the temporals in a

>pacient that is prone to migraines, but rather which frequencies

>would that person produce in excess during a migraine attack, and in

>which site would that be generally shown in EEG.

>

>Thanks,

>

> Pablo

>

>

>

>

>

• 1 month later...

Dear Lisette an ,

I would be interested in this also!!!

I have a migraine client with high beta at the temporal sites,

sometimes left, sometimes right and high beta coherence at C3/C4 and

P3/P4. A few days ago she came in during a migraine attack and we

couldnt find hi-Beta temporal anymore, but still beta coherence C3/C4.

May impression was that her EEG was somehow normalized during the

migraine attack what reminded me of the normalized CNV of migraine

patients during an attack....

Between the migraine attacks (PMS related) we train down hi beta at

the temporal sites and train down beta coherence central.

Lisette,the slow wave described by Oliver Sacks in his migraine book

is a spreading depression wave, traveling over the cortex with 3-

5mm/min. It is a transient depression of electrical activity in the

affected area. It is a reversible process which is probably the

neuronal basis of the aura symptoms.

Meike

> I would be interested in this also. According to what I have read,

there is

> a movement of slow wave activity beginning at the base of the brain

(I'm not

> sure exactly where) that moves up occipitally foreward across the

cortex.

> That movement of slow wave activity can be " observed " by the

progression of

> visual aura in those that have it. This is mentioned in the famous

> neurologist Oliver Sach's book " Migraine " . This is an excellent

book and I

> recommend it highly to those working with Migraine clients. I

cannot put my

> hand on it right now!

>

> Lisette

>

>

> >From: " azendence " <jp.cibie@t...>

> >Reply-

> >

> >Subject: Migraines

> >Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:07:56 -0000

> >

> >Pete and others;

> >

> >Has anyone had experience or found a good article that reports

> >specific brainwaves production at specific sites during migraine

> >attacks ? I don't mean excess Hi-beta at one of the temporals in a

> >pacient that is prone to migraines, but rather which frequencies

> >would that person produce in excess during a migraine attack, and

in

> >which site would that be generally shown in EEG.

> >

> >Thanks,

> >

> > Pablo

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

• 4 months later...

could be just from you period---many get bad headaches with it still

taking thyroid meds---no pill is a miracle worker--but it's still a

lot better than what you were doing before---give it time!!!!

-- In hypothyroidism , " Kemal And Sheila Kalajdzic "

<kemalandsheila@y...> wrote:

> hi guys. since I started Armour, i've been doing great. last month

> during my menstrual cycle I didn't get a migraine (can't remember

> how long it's been since that happened). have gone 8 weeks without

> migraine.

>

> talked to neuro & decided to go off anti-convulsant which I've been

> taking to reduce migraines.

>

> I have attributed Armour to the wonderful " no-migraine " status for

> past 8 weeks. Even with taking anti-convulsant, I was still getting

> migraines.

>

> ok, well, i'm in middle of my menstrual cycle. I just came off

> working 2 days without much sleep (bad, bad, bad--sleep cycle

> disturbance is BIG migraine trigger for me.

>

> I think, that, along with being in cycle maybe caused me to wake up

> with migraine. every time i got up to go to bathroom it was there.

I

> thought it would be gone after sleep. i slept 9 1/2 hours. still

> there when woke up.

>

> i just took an Imitrix to knock this out; don't think it's going

> away.

>

> I'm disappointed. I just took my last anti-convulsant Wed. and

> already a migraine.

>

> i'm hopeful though that this will be the only one this month.

> keeping my fingers crossed they won't come back...

>

> sheila

you need to imcrease the Armour and drop the cytomel. You don't need your

doctor's permission to do this, and you don't need " tests " . And get more

rest.

Gracia

> hi guys. since I started Armour, i've been doing great. last month

> during my menstrual cycle I didn't get a migraine (can't remember

> how long it's been since that happened). have gone 8 weeks without

> migraine.

>

> talked to neuro & decided to go off anti-convulsant which I've been

> taking to reduce migraines.

>

> I have attributed Armour to the wonderful " no-migraine " status for

> past 8 weeks. Even with taking anti-convulsant, I was still getting

> migraines.

>

> ok, well, i'm in middle of my menstrual cycle. I just came off

> working 2 days without much sleep (bad, bad, bad--sleep cycle

> disturbance is BIG migraine trigger for me.

>

> I think, that, along with being in cycle maybe caused me to wake up

> with migraine. every time i got up to go to bathroom it was there. I

> thought it would be gone after sleep. i slept 9 1/2 hours. still

> there when woke up.

>

> i just took an Imitrix to knock this out; don't think it's going

> away.

>

> I'm disappointed. I just took my last anti-convulsant Wed. and

> already a migraine.

>

> i'm hopeful though that this will be the only one this month.

> keeping my fingers crossed they won't come back...

>

> sheila

>

>

>

• 5 months later...
Guest guest

Thanks J, melatonin has helped several longterm migraine sufferers I know to completely overcome them. It will depend on what your causes are-look to the superconscious reduction panel for hints and also would go for emotional causes. My migraines, for example, were NOT helped by melatonin- they were caused by an external light source disturbance. Hope that helps, Gage

*-.,_,.-*'``'*-.,_,.-*'``'*-.,_,.-*'``'*-.,_,.-*'``'*-.,_,.-*'``'*-.,_,.-*

migraines

Hi,My son and I both suffer from migraines. Is there a protocol on QXCI for this? WHat herbals besides feverfew are reccommended? Also, does anyone have the internet on their laptop with their clasp 32 program? It is a nuisance not to be able to access the net on my laptop. I was told by the broker not to have the net.Thanks-J............................................

Guest guest

dear j,

migraine, as i was taught, is to do (amongst other reasons)with worms

(strongyloides). see, if you can find them in the qxci by individual

reaction. check the reactions. also: if the allergy reaction is high, you

might have found the connection to your mirgraine(s). zap twice for three

minutes on double power.

it´s one little step anyway.

hope, it gets you any further.

marlene

migraines

Hi,

My son and I both suffer from migraines. Is there a protocol on QXCI

for this? WHat herbals besides feverfew are reccommended? Also, does

anyone have the internet on their laptop with their clasp 32

program? It is a nuisance not to be able to access the net on my

laptop. I was told by the broker not to have the net.

Thanks-J

Guest guest

Note 3: The experience of some users indicate that it is important to " live

update " which means connection to the web (this does not mean the

same as email: you access the Microsoft Update site which will automatically

scan you system to see if there are " critical " patches that will help system

operation and also others that may be more associated with accessories.

Microsoft operating systems are not perfect. QX continually updates their

Windows XP pro and so should you. It is sensible to have Norton AntiVirus to

do this.

Kelsey PhD

QXCI User Manual Author, Advanced Trainer

Visit www.qxcisynergy.co.uk for tech infos

migraines

Hi,

My son and I both suffer from migraines. Is there a protocol on QXCI

for this? WHat herbals besides feverfew are reccommended? Also, does

anyone have the internet on their laptop with their clasp 32

program? It is a nuisance not to be able to access the net on my

laptop. I was told by the broker not to have the net.

Thanks-J

• 2 months later...

I personally suffer from migraines, its seems after months of chemo from Leukemia and a suppressed immune system. That and diabetes came at the same time of my diagnoses, these migraines strike at the most unfortunate time while driving.

Nothing was helping and a lady working for us in the specialty coffee and tea shop we own, said her Mother always had her eat Mango's to get rid of hers.

2 days after that I had another migraine beginning with the colors, then whiting out of my left side sight. This lady mixed me up some Mango scented tea and everything cleared up in 5 minutes. The headaches that usually come after a vascular migraine did not happen.

This was a welcome relief, but I have not taken time to pursue the possible reasons why mango's would have a positive outcome under my situation.

Jay"G.T." <aiyiyiy@...> wrote:

Hi ,

Try getting an individual reaction on melatonin and feverfew, and seeing if either of those is related, then delivering (i.e., zapping) for either 30 sec. or 3 minutes and see if she gets some relief. Also, the burning sensation at the crown can be chakra related. You might want to check and see what it looks like on the aura page- is it directly overhead, or off to the left or right? If it's off to one side, she could be "spilling" energy, or try clearing that chakra or the chakra that's out on the scalar page (careful! old stuck emotions can come unglued, tears shed, etc.) . If the brow chakra is out, it can affect the crown, same with throat, etc., so just check it out. Also might want to check reactions to 1185 and other similar items- some migraines are related to light sensitivity. As for the overall picture, well, look to homotoxicology, etc... but I wouldn't underestimate the value of exploring the melatonin

picture, and hormones in general...

Hope you get to the bottom of it,

Gage

From: " Owens" <christine_owens@m...> Date: Wed Oct 6, 2004 9:35 am Subject: Sensitive client with migraines

Looking for ideas on working on a very sensitive client with horrible migraines and naseau. She has severe pain at the top of her head and better when it is in the occipital area.

I have worked on disease dictionary for headaches and migraines. The only thing that works is homeopathic, if I try chinese/acupuncture she gets worse. The other thing that seems to work is circulation.

She is toxic but she would like to keep functioning so any ideas on how to build her up would be wonderful.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know about mangos but liver fire rising can cause burning at the

vertex of head. Migraines are gallbladder related (one sided

symptoms). Perhaps mango is a good gallbladder/mango queller -- some

of us who suffer from headaches might try it and see if we get a

similar result. is Rotella, M.Ac.

>

> Hi ,

>

> Try getting an individual reaction on melatonin and feverfew, and

seeing if either of those is related, then delivering (i.e., zapping)

for either 30 sec. or 3 minutes and see if she gets some relief.

Also, the burning sensation at the crown can be chakra related. You

might want to check and see what it looks like on the aura page- is it

directly overhead, or off to the left or right? If it's off to one

side, she could be " spilling " energy, or try clearing that chakra or

the chakra that's out on the scalar page (careful! old stuck emotions

can come unglued, tears shed, etc.) . If the brow chakra is out, it

can affect the crown, same with throat, etc., so just check it out.

Also might want to check reactions to 1185 and other similar items-

some migraines are related to light sensitivity. As for the overall

picture, well, look to homotoxicology, etc... but I wouldn't

underestimate the value of exploring the melatonin picture, and

hormones in general...

>

> Hope you get to the bottom of it,

>

> Gage

> From: " Owens " <christine_owens@m...>

> Date: Wed Oct 6, 2004 9:35 am

> Subject: Sensitive client with migraines

>

> Looking for ideas on working on a very sensitive client with

horrible migraines and naseau. She has severe pain at the top of her

head and better when it is in the occipital area.

>

> I have worked on disease dictionary for headaches and migraines.

The only thing that works is homeopathic, if I try chinese/acupuncture

she gets worse. The other thing that seems to work is circulation.

>

> She is toxic but she would like to keep functioning so any ideas on

how to build her up would be wonderful.

>

> Thanks,

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ............................................

>

>

Hi

I would also stablize the Vagus Nerve in the EEG / ECG panel under autonomic. This should help the nausea

Regards

Adrienne"G.T." <aiyiyiy@...> wrote:

Hi ,

Try getting an individual reaction on melatonin and feverfew, and seeing if either of those is related, then delivering (i.e., zapping) for either 30 sec. or 3 minutes and see if she gets some relief. Also, the burning sensation at the crown can be chakra related. You might want to check and see what it looks like on the aura page- is it directly overhead, or off to the left or right? If it's off to one side, she could be "spilling" energy, or try clearing that chakra or the chakra that's out on the scalar page (careful! old stuck emotions can come unglued, tears shed, etc.) . If the brow chakra is out, it can affect the crown, same with throat, etc., so just check it out. Also might want to check reactions to 1185 and other similar items- some migraines are related to light sensitivity. As for the overall picture, well, look to homotoxicology, etc... but I wouldn't underestimate the value of exploring the melatonin

picture, and hormones in general...

Hope you get to the bottom of it,

Gage

From: " Owens" <christine_owens@m...> Date: Wed Oct 6, 2004 9:35 am Subject: Sensitive client with migraines

Looking for ideas on working on a very sensitive client with horrible migraines and naseau. She has severe pain at the top of her head and better when it is in the occipital area.

I have worked on disease dictionary for headaches and migraines. The only thing that works is homeopathic, if I try chinese/acupuncture she gets worse. The other thing that seems to work is circulation.

She is toxic but she would like to keep functioning so any ideas on how to build her up would be wonderful.

Thanks,

• 3 months later...

Have you tried hand warming?

Foxx

migraines

I am new to this so please be patient. I have a client coming in

with severe hormonally related migraines. The migraines were

originally for the week prior to menses as well as during menses. As

a Naturopath I educated her in specific homeopathic remedies and she

is now down to 1 to 3 days of migraine pain but not as severe. As I