RemedySpot.com

Re: sorrow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm so sorry for your loss and sadness. Holidays are hard for me, too as I miss my dear Granny so much. She just loved Christmas! She was my ROCK! We both understood each other so well. It just hasn't been the same without her, plus I live in her house. She left it to me when she passed. Most of the time that is comforting, though. I, too know she is in Heaven with my Grandaddy (her beloved husband) and together they will be fine. She held on as long as she could and passed on his birthday, the day after Valentine's Day. I wish you peace, love, and comfort.

Sincerely,

Christy in NC

Re: Sorrow

(((Jo Lynne)))I too have lost friends through the years and miss them terribly especially around the holidays. You will never completely lose him as long as he remains in your heart and spirits. Please take care and try to enjoy the holidays keeping your friend in your heart.Hugs Love & Prayersette

I'm so sorry for your loss and sadness. Holidays are hard for me, too as I miss my dear Granny so much. She just loved Christmas! She was my ROCK! We both understood each other so well. It just hasn't been the same without her, plus I live in her house. She left it to me when she passed. Most of the time that is comforting, though. I, too know she is in Heaven with my Grandaddy (her beloved husband) and together they will be fine. She held on as long as she could and passed on his birthday, the day after Valentine's Day. I wish you peace, love, and comfort.

Sincerely,

Christy in NC

Re: Sorrow

(((Jo Lynne)))I too have lost friends through the years and miss them terribly especially around the holidays. You will never completely lose him as long as he remains in your heart and spirits. Please take care and try to enjoy the holidays keeping your friend in your heart.Hugs Love & Prayersette