RemedySpot.com

NY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 8 years later...
Guest guest

You are really in a good place in your mind. You are awsome. Really doing great. Hang in there and before you know it, it will be over and you can remember your time of learning and some pain and a lot of good friends you have made and most of all working on curing yourself. Big hugs Cinder

Check out datagrey's photos and profile!

http://community.webshots.com/user/datagrey

Find me on MySpace and be my friend.

http://www.myspace.com/datagrey

From: Barrett <barrjohnm@...>Subject: Re: [ ] Re: 's tx - ny Date: Sunday, July 4, 2010, 5:52 PM

Hi Teri,thanks so much!!yeah that feel good window, for me it is thinking about pipeline on the North Shore! it helps me keep my mind of of things. I miss it so much! yeah I know what you mean the sides stay with you through the week, and sometimes the day of the shot you are feeling not so bad, then the cycle starts again! I realize it is what it is, the dragon is dying so that is what is important! I have had these sides from the first shot, and they don't seem to be letting up. The nausea for me is not going away either, which makes it hard to eat, but it could be worse I feel like throwing up, but rarely do, have only a few times.yes I do count my blessings, and I know my tx could be much worse, and hearing your story helps me think about this, well it could be so much worse! I don't know how you made it through!I am hanging in here, I

might whine a bit, but nothing is making me quit, my doctor does not even ask me about that anymore! She used to ask all the time if I was planning to continue, I always said of course I am, why do you ask? She said most people with your sides quit. not me, If I am sick for a year and clear, it is so worth it!!yeah this treatment can be really hard, and you really now how hard it can be! These groups are really helpful tome, as it lets me talk to others about it you know what I am going through because they are too, or have done it in the past.that is a great idea to get out there and do something, to help get your mind off the sides!yeah to find something anything to get you mind off that I am sick is a great idea!thanks so much, I appreciate it!ny