RemedySpot.com

Re: an afterthought

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well what I was thinking is couldn't God have created The Big Bang? Does the Big Bang theory always leave out God? I guess maybe I need to read some about The Big Bang Theory.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 9/10/2008 6:13:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jqpublic_59@... writes:

i wonder if the scientists working on this big bang theory attend sunday worship. Hyprocracy. Randy. ------------------------------------Humanity Healing,Healing the heart of Humanity,one soul at the time. <*> To change settings online go to: /join(! ID required)<*>To download our new ToolBar http://Network.OurOrganizationToolbar.com http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com <*>www..net<*>Visit our Power Mallhttp://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/151065FAIR USE NOTICE: This page may contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This website distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107.~ Confidentiality Advisory ~This information is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information(including attachments)by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information fromyour system and contact the sender.

unless its not.....

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 9/10/2008 6:58:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, knightsintention@... writes:

If I May.....What happens when they discover BOTH are right? Creation AND evolutionARE a possibility. Of course, BOTH could be wrong as well.Here's what I mean...In our coming to realize that THOUGHTS are the CREATIVE FORCE, and,according at least to the Conversations With God books, we could seeGod existing as ONE, not needing to do anything but JUST BE.It is when he/she/it decided to "experience itself", which could notbe done without a different view if itself, that THE THOUGHT [firstthought] occurred. WITHIN the FIRST THOUGHT was EVERYTHING. ITcontained the SPIRIT...the STATE OF BEING.When we have a thought, which attracts other like thoughts to it, "theuniverse" ACTS to CREATE what we have thought. As CREATORS, we CREATEINTO BEING. We are then GRATEFUL that IT IS DONE.At the FIRST THOUGHT, everything was INCLUDED within...INSTANTACTIVATION. All the ELEMENTS went out into a state of being in a grandflash or explosion.We can call this suns, stars, planets, systems, seeds, species, souls,and more. My thought is it may be that SOUL was the first, if we canbreak INSTANT into sub parts. The SOUL was the GUIDING force ofcreating outward. They could be said as the secondary thoughts/ACTION.Each of these SOULS split off in one direction or another to createAFTER THE IMAGE of it's maker...or IDEA.This energy of creation is still going outward in every direction, andcaused further by our own thoughts and creating after the likeness ofour creator. We are the ones that create even more of what theuniverse becomes.WE ARE GOD....no separation...call us mini gods if you like...but justa cell of the whole, part of the first thought and state of being. Wehave the same powers and drawn on it. The laws of the universe werethe initial cause or action paths...to create after itself, in thelikeness of the first and purest thought.What would they find? Well, if you go all the way back to the firstthought, and just before it...there was NOTHING. That's why where yousee space or void exist all things. Out of it came all things.Now, evolution is but the adaptability of action. If I plant a treeout in a field, it will grow straight and healthy. But if I plant itin among lots of vines in an unstable area, it will grow differently,perhaps bent and twisted, lacking in size.If I come to be here in Alabama, in mild weather, eat pretty healthyand grow, I will be as I am. But if I take me to say Alaska...withinga year or two, I may become tough skinned, closed pores [to keep outcold], and grow much more hair. Yet, if I go to say the deserts, Iwill most likely burn till I'm darkened, pores open more [so my bodycan breath easier]. In all cases, my body changes much according tomy diet as well.I see how a species can and does evolve based on the place, the dietand other factors. Over many years, changes could be great, but stopat jumping species.So, both religion and science is WRONG, and RIGHT. Both have lockedinto certain rules without allowing for added information. As creationgrows, so does the information. To refuse information, or to refuse tolook at other information and possibilities, much less threaten peopleor try to scare them with religious hells, or scientific distortionsif they do, then we lose sight of who we really are.Remember, we each are just God experiencing ITSELF. If you want to seethe FIRST THOUGHT, the FIRST CAUSE....just look WITHIN, to the FIRSTPLACE.But, that's just me....>> Well what I was thinking is couldn't God have created The Big Bang? Does > the Big Bang theory always leave out God? I guess maybe I need to read some > about The Big Bang Theory.> > > > > > In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl> > (translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)> _In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Library_ >(http://spiritlibrary.com/center-of-the-sun/in-lakech-ala-kin-the-living-code-of-the> -heart) > > visit me at: _www.myspace.com/senegalady_(http://www.myspace.com/senegalady) > > > > May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, > humble in our needs,> and generous in our giving.> > Joanne Sunshower> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 9/10/2008 6:13:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, > jqpublic_59@... writes:> > i wonder if the scientists working on this big bang theory attendsunday > worship. Hyprocracy. Randy.> > > > > ------------------------------------> > Humanity Healing,Healing the heart of Humanity,one soul at the time. > > FAIR USE NOTICE: This page may contains copyrighted material theuse of > which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.This website > distributes this material without profit to those who haveexpressed a prior > interest in receiving the included information for research andeducational > purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any suchcopyrighted > material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107.> > > ~ Confidentiality Advisory ~> > This information is privileged and confidential and is intended onlyfor the > person or entity to which it is addressed.> > Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of thisinformation> (including attachments)> > by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.> > If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from> your system and contact the sender.> Links> > > > > > > > **************Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a newfashion blog, > plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com. > (http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=aolsty00050000000014)>------------------------------------Humanity Healing,Healing the heart of Humanity,one soul at the time. <*> To change settings online go to: /join(! ID required)<*>To download our new ToolBar http://Network.OurOrganizationToolbar.com http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com <*>www..net<*>Visit our Power Mallhttp://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/151065FAIR USE NOTICE: This page may contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This website distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107.~ Confidentiality Advisory ~This information is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information(including attachments)by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information fromyour system and contact the sender.

Seriously though , I am going to have to study this response for awhile, as I do with all of your emails :>)

In a message dated 9/10/2008 6:58:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, knightsintention@... writes:

If I May.....What happens when they discover BOTH are right? Creation AND evolutionARE a possibility. Of course, BOTH could be wrong as well.Here's what I mean...In our coming to realize that THOUGHTS are the CREATIVE FORCE, and,according at least to the Conversations With God books, we could seeGod existing as ONE, not needing to do anything but JUST BE.It is when he/she/it decided to "experience itself", which could notbe done without a different view if itself, that THE THOUGHT [firstthought] occurred. WITHIN the FIRST THOUGHT was EVERYTHING. ITcontained the SPIRIT...the STATE OF BEING.When we have a thought, which attracts other like thoughts to it, "theuniverse" ACTS to CREATE what we have thought. As CREATORS, we CREATEINTO BEING. We are then GRATEFUL that IT IS DONE.At the FIRST THOUGHT, everything was INCLUDED within...INSTANTACTIVATION. All the ELEMENTS went out into a state of being in a grandflash or explosion.We can call this suns, stars, planets, systems, seeds, species, souls,and more. My thought is it may be that SOUL was the first, if we canbreak INSTANT into sub parts. The SOUL was the GUIDING force ofcreating outward. They could be said as the secondary thoughts/ACTION.Each of these SOULS split off in one direction or another to createAFTER THE IMAGE of it's maker...or IDEA.This energy of creation is still going outward in every direction, andcaused further by our own thoughts and creating after the likeness ofour creator. We are the ones that create even more of what theuniverse becomes.WE ARE GOD....no separation...call us mini gods if you like...but justa cell of the whole, part of the first thought and state of being. Wehave the same powers and drawn on it. The laws of the universe werethe initial cause or action paths...to create after itself, in thelikeness of the first and purest thought.What would they find? Well, if you go all the way back to the firstthought, and just before it...there was NOTHING. That's why where yousee space or void exist all things. Out of it came all things.Now, evolution is but the adaptability of action. If I plant a treeout in a field, it will grow straight and healthy. But if I plant itin among lots of vines in an unstable area, it will grow differently,perhaps bent and twisted, lacking in size.If I come to be here in Alabama, in mild weather, eat pretty healthyand grow, I will be as I am. But if I take me to say Alaska...withinga year or two, I may become tough skinned, closed pores [to keep outcold], and grow much more hair. Yet, if I go to say the deserts, Iwill most likely burn till I'm darkened, pores open more [so my bodycan breath easier]. In all cases, my body changes much according tomy diet as well.I see how a species can and does evolve based on the place, the dietand other factors. Over many years, changes could be great, but stopat jumping species.So, both religion and science is WRONG, and RIGHT. Both have lockedinto certain rules without allowing for added information. As creationgrows, so does the information. To refuse information, or to refuse tolook at other information and possibilities, much less threaten peopleor try to scare them with religious hells, or scientific distortionsif they do, then we lose sight of who we really are.Remember, we each are just God experiencing ITSELF. If you want to seethe FIRST THOUGHT, the FIRST CAUSE....just look WITHIN, to the FIRSTPLACE.But, that's just me....>> Well what I was thinking is couldn't God have created The Big Bang? Does > the Big Bang theory always leave out God? I guess maybe I need to read some > about The Big Bang Theory.> > > > > > In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl> > (translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)> _In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Library_ >(http://spiritlibrary.com/center-of-the-sun/in-lakech-ala-kin-the-living-code-of-the> -heart) > > visit me at: _www.myspace.com/senegalady_(http://www.myspace.com/senegalady) > > > > May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, > humble in our needs,> and generous in our giving.> > Joanne Sunshower> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 9/10/2008 6:13:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, > jqpublic_59@... writes:> > i wonder if the scientists working on this big bang theory attendsunday > worship. Hyprocracy. Randy.> > > > > ------------------------------------> > Humanity Healing,Healing the heart of Humanity,one soul at the time. > > FAIR USE NOTICE: This page may contains copyrighted material theuse of > which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.This website > distributes this material without profit to those who haveexpressed a prior > interest in receiving the included information for research andeducational > purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any suchcopyrighted > material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107.> > > ~ Confidentiality Advisory ~> > This information is privileged and confidential and is intended onlyfor the > person or entity to which it is addressed.> > Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of thisinformation> (including attachments)> > by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.> > If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from> your system and contact the sender.> Links> > > > > > > > **************Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a newfashion blog, > plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com. > (http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=aolsty00050000000014)>------------------------------------Humanity Healing,Healing the heart of Humanity,one soul at the time. <*> To change settings online go to: /join(! ID required)<*>To download our new ToolBar http://Network.OurOrganizationToolbar.com http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com <*>www..net<*>Visit our Power Mallhttp://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/151065FAIR USE NOTICE: This page may contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This website distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107.~ Confidentiality Advisory ~This information is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information(including attachments)by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information fromyour system and contact the sender.

The scientists that knew it was wrong refused to work on it Randy also I have flown and have no physical wings never underestimate yourself ever <3http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/science_technology/qa+the+large+hadron+collider/2449067Randy <jqpublic_59@...> wrote: i wonder if the scientists working on this big bang theory attend sunday worship. Hyprocracy. Randy. Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of

mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

dear sister; in truth i understand very little in this area and am happy and

content on my path praising the higher and feeling energies definately beyond us

yet with us. I should read up on this myself but choose to use the time instead

to continue aspiring compassion ending sufferings etc.instead. Much more

beneficial. No worries. Randy.

----- Original Message -----

Subject: Re: [] an afterthought

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 22:15:19

< >

Well what I was thinking is couldn't God have created The Big Bang? 

Does the Big Bang theory always leave out God?  I guess maybe I need to

read some about The Big Bang Theory.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in,

Cheryl (translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other

Self) In

Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit

Library visit me at: www.myspace. com/senegalady

May we learn to benefit the

life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs, and generous in our

giving. Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 9/10/2008 6:13:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

jqpublic_59 writes:

i wonder

if the scientists working on this big bang theory attend sunday worship.

Hyprocracy.  Randy.      

------------ --------- --------- ------ Humanity Healing,Healing

specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This website distributes this

material without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in

receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. We

believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as

provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107. ~ Confidentiality Advisory

~ This information is privileged and confidential and is intended only

for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review,

retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information (including

attachments) by persons or entities other than the intended recipient

is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the

information from your system and contact the sender.

change settings online go to:    

http://groups. / group/HumanityHe aling/join     ( ID

unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:    

If I May.....

What happens when they discover BOTH are right? Creation AND evolution

ARE a possibility. Of course, BOTH could be wrong as well.

Here's what I mean...

In our coming to realize that THOUGHTS are the CREATIVE FORCE, and,

according at least to the Conversations With God books, we could see

God existing as ONE, not needing to do anything but JUST BE.

It is when he/she/it decided to " experience itself " , which could not

be done without a different view if itself, that THE THOUGHT [first

thought] occurred. WITHIN the FIRST THOUGHT was EVERYTHING. IT

contained the SPIRIT...the STATE OF BEING.

When we have a thought, which attracts other like thoughts to it, " the

universe " ACTS to CREATE what we have thought. As CREATORS, we CREATE

INTO BEING. We are then GRATEFUL that IT IS DONE.

At the FIRST THOUGHT, everything was INCLUDED within...INSTANT

ACTIVATION. All the ELEMENTS went out into a state of being in a grand

flash or explosion.

We can call this suns, stars, planets, systems, seeds, species, souls,

and more. My thought is it may be that SOUL was the first, if we can

break INSTANT into sub parts. The SOUL was the GUIDING force of

creating outward. They could be said as the secondary thoughts/ACTION.

Each of these SOULS split off in one direction or another to create

AFTER THE IMAGE of it's maker...or IDEA.

This energy of creation is still going outward in every direction, and

caused further by our own thoughts and creating after the likeness of

our creator. We are the ones that create even more of what the

universe becomes.

WE ARE GOD....no separation...call us mini gods if you like...but just

a cell of the whole, part of the first thought and state of being. We

have the same powers and drawn on it. The laws of the universe were

the initial cause or action paths...to create after itself, in the

likeness of the first and purest thought.

What would they find? Well, if you go all the way back to the first

thought, and just before it...there was NOTHING. That's why where you

see space or void exist all things. Out of it came all things.

Now, evolution is but the adaptability of action. If I plant a tree

out in a field, it will grow straight and healthy. But if I plant it

in among lots of vines in an unstable area, it will grow differently,

perhaps bent and twisted, lacking in size.

If I come to be here in Alabama, in mild weather, eat pretty healthy

and grow, I will be as I am. But if I take me to say Alaska...withing

a year or two, I may become tough skinned, closed pores [to keep out

cold], and grow much more hair. Yet, if I go to say the deserts, I

will most likely burn till I'm darkened, pores open more [so my body

can breath easier]. In all cases, my body changes much according to

my diet as well.

I see how a species can and does evolve based on the place, the diet

and other factors. Over many years, changes could be great, but stop

at jumping species.

So, both religion and science is WRONG, and RIGHT. Both have locked

into certain rules without allowing for added information. As creation

grows, so does the information. To refuse information, or to refuse to

look at other information and possibilities, much less threaten people

or try to scare them with religious hells, or scientific distortions

if they do, then we lose sight of who we really are.

Remember, we each are just God experiencing ITSELF. If you want to see

the FIRST THOUGHT, the FIRST CAUSE....just look WITHIN, to the FIRST

PLACE.

But, that's just me....

>

> Well what I was thinking is couldn't God have created The Big Bang?

Does

> the Big Bang theory always leave out God? I guess maybe I need to

read some

> about The Big Bang Theory.

>

>

>

>

>

> In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl

>

> (translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)

> _In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Library_

>

(http://spiritlibrary.com/center-of-the-sun/in-lakech-ala-kin-the-living-code-of\

-the

> -heart)

>

> visit me at: _www.myspace.com/senegalady_

(http://www.myspace.com/senegalady)

>

>

>

> May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace,

> humble in our needs,

> and generous in our giving.

>

> Joanne Sunshower

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> In a message dated 9/10/2008 6:13:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

> jqpublic_59@... writes:

>

> i wonder if the scientists working on this big bang theory attend

sunday

> worship. Hyprocracy. Randy.

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> Humanity Healing,Healing the heart of Humanity,one soul at the time.

>

> FAIR USE NOTICE: This page may contains copyrighted material the

use of

> which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.

This website

> distributes this material without profit to those who have

expressed a prior

> interest in receiving the included information for research and

educational

> purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such

copyrighted

> material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107.

>

>

> ~ Confidentiality Advisory ~

>

> This information is privileged and confidential and is intended only

for the

> person or entity to which it is addressed.

>

> Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this

information

> (including attachments)

>

> by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

>

> If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the

information from

> your system and contact the sender.

> Links

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new

fashion blog,

> plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.

> (http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=aolsty00050000000014)

>