RemedySpot.com

Re: Some Thoughts on the CERN Project

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Randy,

There is a lot about this that I do not understand, although I have read about it and tried :>). I wonder if you would mind explaining your statement that "The most important factor is that IF this machine works and actually proves the Big Bang theory, all world religions as we know them will instantly become fiction. All of the effort and inner peace gained from one's beliefs will all have been for nothing. This will cause intense confusion in the minds of mankind".

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 9/10/2008 2:18:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jqpublic_59@... writes:

I have been meditating on this for awhile now and I have concluded many things. I stay unbiased and neutral with this as should be.

The main "fact" is no one knows for sure what will happen if anything. It is all theorys, nothing more so it will be a wait and see event.

The most important factor is that IF this machine works and actually prooves the Big Bang theory, all world religions as we know them will instantly become fiction. All of the effort and inner peace gained from one's beliefs will all have been for nothing. This will cause intense confusion in the minds of mankind. But, if something goes wrong with this project, such as the extreme theory that small black holes will be created and destroy our world, this can be the result of two things; Man goofed by playing with things which should not have been probed into, or it will be an act of God for us trying to assimulate his creations or question it. Either way, we will not be around to ponder.

When we tested the atombomb in the 1940's, many scientists predicted this would set off a chain reaction which would destroy the world. Thank goodness they were wrong. This time... who knows? Technology in many ways has made mankind lazy and opens some very dangerous doors. In the simple context, we have gotten to a point where we have a panic attack when we loose our tv remote lol. Truth. Flip a switch, and light is on. etc.

My basic thought overall would be the 8 billion dollars spent to construct this machine and how this grand amount of money could have been used to feed the hungry and provide maedcines and the such for the poor. Instead, it is used to touch (or attempt to) areas which are best left untouched and unknown. The mind of man is two-fold- in many ways it is still primitive. Anger, hate, and other negatives arise without effort. Even wars are still so easy to declare. Peace or compromise takes effort. Firing a rifle or missle does not. On the oter side of the coin, with this primitive core, we have advanced science into extremes. Yes, good things have been achieved such as medical advances and the such, but it appears the main focus is using technology to build bigger and more precise weapons and the such, this stemming from the caveman core in many still.

Conceptions are only limited to what the mind is capable of understanding. "If man were meant to fly he would have had wings" is a good example. The problem is we are dabbling with things hands-on which we do not understand, the word theory has become volitile.

Let us pray....

Compassion To All,

Randy Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.

Thanks Randy, Now I understand what you were saying :>)

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 9/10/2008 6:06:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jqpublic_59@... writes:

alot of this is over my head also. The reason for that statement was because religions are based on god or a higher source creating everything. Like the bible... In the beginning god created the heavens and earth. The science thoery they call big bang is a thoery that it was self created. Made by itself. This word thoery is d dangerous word and man is now probing with things which are better unknown. In perspective scientists are challenging god and we being tiny ants in the universe i fear will loose no matter the scientific outcome. We already clone living things. The line we walk is getting very thin. My statement.. Let us pray was my acknowledging the higher as i will always believe and trust the divine. With compassion. Randy.----- Original Message -----Subject: Re: [] Some Thoughts on the CERN ProjectDate: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 21:49:15From: senegalady@... <senegalady@...> < >Randy, There is a lot about this that I do not understand, although I have read about it and tried :>). I wonder if you would mind explaining your statement that "The most important factor is that IF this machine works and actually proves the Big Bang theory, all world religions as we know them will instantly become fiction. All of the effort and inner peace gained from one's beliefs will all have been for nothing. This will cause intense confusion in the minds of mankind". In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl (translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self) In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Library visit me at: www.myspace. com/senegalady May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs, and generous in our giving. Joanne Sunshower In a message dated 9/10/2008 2:18:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jqpublic_59 writes: I have been meditating on this for awhile now and I have concluded many things. I stay unbiased and neutral with this as should be. The main "fact" is no one knows for sure what will happen if anything. It is all theorys, nothing more so it will be a wait and see event. The most important factor is that IF this machine works and actually prooves the Big Bang theory, all world religions as we know them will instantly become fiction. All of the effort and inner peace gained from one's beliefs will all have been for nothing. This will cause intense confusion in the minds of mankind. But, if something goes wrong with this project, such as the extreme theory that small black holes will be created and destroy our world, this can be the result of two things; Man goofed by playing with things which should not have been probed into, or it will be an act of God for us trying to assimulate his creations or question it. Either way, we will not be around to ponder. When we tested the atombomb in the 1940's, many scientists predicted this would set off a chain reaction which would destroy the world. Thank goodness they were wrong. This time... who knows? Technology in many ways has made mankind lazy and opens some very dangerous doors. In the simple context, we have gotten to a point where we have a panic attack when we loose our tv remote lol. Truth. Flip a switch, and light is on. etc. My basic thought overall would be the 8 billion dollars spent to construct this machine and how this grand amount of money could have been used to feed the hungry and provide maedcines and the such for the poor. Instead, it is used to touch (or attempt to) areas which are best left untouched and unknown. The mind of man is two-fold- in many ways it is still primitive. Anger, hate, and other negatives arise without effort. Even wars are still so easy to declare. Peace or compromise takes effort. Firing a rifle or missle does not. On the oter side of the coin, with this primitive core, we have advanced science into extremes. Yes, good things have been achieved such as medical advances and the such, but it appears the main focus is using technology to build bigger and more precise weapons and the such, this stemming from the caveman core in many still. Conceptions are only limited to what the mind is capable of understanding. "If man were meant to fly he would have had wings" is a good example. The problem is we are dabbling with things hands-on which we do not understand, the word theory has become volitile. Let us pray.... Compassion To All, Randy Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com . ------------------------------------Humanity Healing,Healing the heart of Humanity,one soul at the time. <*> To change settings online go to: /join(! ID required)<*>To download our new ToolBar http://Network.OurOrganizationToolbar.com http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com <*>www..net<*>Visit our Power Mallhttp://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/151065FAIR USE NOTICE: This page may contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This website distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107.~ Confidentiality Advisory ~This information is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information(including attachments)by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information fromyour system and contact the sender.

alot of this is over my head also. The reason for that statement was because

religions are based on god or a higher source creating everything. Like the

bible... In the beginning god created the heavens and earth. The science thoery

they call big bang is a thoery that it was self created. Made by itself. This

word thoery is d dangerous word and man is now probing with things which are

better unknown. In perspective scientists are challenging god and we being tiny

ants in the universe i fear will loose no matter the scientific outcome. We

already clone living things. The line we walk is getting very thin. My

statement.. Let us pray was my acknowledging the higher as i will always believe

and trust the divine. With compassion. Randy.

----- Original Message -----

Subject: Re: [] Some Thoughts on the CERN Project

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 21:49:15

< >

Randy,

There is a lot about this that I do not understand, although I

have read about it and tried :>).  I wonder if you would mind explaining

your statement that " The most important factor is

that IF this machine works and actually proves the Big Bang theory, all world

religions as we know them will instantly become fiction. All of the effort and

inner peace gained from one's beliefs will all have been for nothing. This will

cause intense confusion in the minds of mankind " .

In Lak'ech Ala K'in,

Cheryl (translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other

Self) In

Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit

Library visit me at: www.myspace. com/senegalady

May we learn to benefit the

life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs, and generous in our

giving. Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 9/10/2008 2:18:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

jqpublic_59 writes:

I have been meditating on this for awhile now and I have concluded

many things. I stay unbiased and neutral with this as should be.

The main " fact " is no one knows for sure what will happen if

anything. It is all theorys, nothing more so it will be a wait and see

event.

The most important factor is that IF this machine works and

actually prooves the Big Bang theory, all world religions as we know

them will instantly become fiction. All of the effort and inner peace

gained from one's beliefs will all have been for nothing. This will

cause intense confusion in the minds of mankind. But, if something goes

wrong with this project, such as the extreme theory that small black

holes will be created and destroy our world, this can be the result of

two things; Man goofed by playing with things which should not have been

probed into, or it will be an act of God for us trying to assimulate his

creations or question it. Either way, we will not be around to

ponder.

When we tested the atombomb in the 1940's, many scientists

predicted this would set off a chain reaction which would destroy the

world. Thank goodness they were wrong. This time... who knows?

Technology in many ways has made mankind lazy and opens some very

dangerous doors. In the simple context, we have gotten to a point where

we have a panic attack when we loose our tv remote lol. Truth. Flip a

switch, and light is on. etc.

My basic thought overall would be the 8 billion dollars spent

to construct this machine and how this grand amount of money could have

been used to feed the hungry and provide maedcines and the such for the

poor. Instead, it is used to touch (or attempt to) areas which are best

left untouched and unknown. The mind of man is two-fold- in many ways it

is still primitive. Anger, hate, and other negatives arise without

effort. Even wars are still so easy to declare. Peace or compromise

takes effort. Firing a rifle or missle does not. On the oter side of the

coin, with this primitive core, we have advanced science into extremes.

Yes, good things have been achieved such as medical advances and the

such, but it appears the main focus is using technology to build bigger

and more precise weapons and the such, this stemming from the caveman

core in many still.

Conceptions are only limited to what the mind is capable of

understanding. " If man were meant to fly he would have had wings " is a

good example. The problem is we are dabbling with things hands-on which

we do not understand, the word theory has become volitile.

Let us pray....

Compassion To All,

Randy

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest

fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com .