RemedySpot.com

Re: more quotes compelled smiles

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you ! These are great!Love,Stefanie>> Reality Within > knowing the real me> I am a spiritual being destined to succeed only by knowing my true identity it is in the discovery of my spiritual self that I find my real self> > knowing who I really am unveils the vision of our unlimited potential clearly revealing that we are all children of divinity and as such creators of our own worlds> Mission Clarity through Divine Identity> The Whispering of truth clarity within > > it is in sacred solitude that the small still voice of truth becomes audible gently nurturing me to the fulfillment of my destiny i am therefore obligated to set aside regular quiet time each day where i can hear her quiet whispering> > we have a special mission and purpose uncovered only in the quietness of our minds> Clarity through Solitude> Wisdom's silent counsel Ears of The Heart sincere listening develops empathy and love opening our hearts to wisdom's silent counsel> Effective communication through listening With the Heart> > Freedom To Be> True Freedom is the freedom to be and become who I really am if I restrict the "FREEDOM TO BE" of another so too will it be restricted in my life> > Support and encouragement through Appreciation of individual Worth> > The government of mind> Keeper of Gate> it is by mastering our conscious minds that bondage gives way to freedom The richness of our lives is therefore predetermined by ourselves through gateway of our minds freedom or bondage the choice is ours fior we are the keepers of the gate> Foundations of integrity> the standards in whichh we abide create the quality harmony and security of our lives> Motivation through desired outcome through values and standards congruent to vision> > Ridiculous Yet Not > the realm outside the norm for us to risk ridicule today enables us to become creators of abundant tomorrows Lateral Thinking through Daring to be Different> > Victors over self> The battle Within Continuous Growth through Constant Challenge> > Power of creation Unlimited Creative Power through positive Use of the Spoken Word > > All words by M. > > > > > > Tell me and I'll forget> Show me and I may remember> Involve me and I'll understand> > > sending healing and soulful messages > from the angels of mystic> I'm following the rainbow of love>

Thankyou Steph smilesLove is like Heaven me as a child I knew how to give I have forgotten this grace since i became civilizedSiouxWhen I saw you I fell in love and you smiled because you knew Arrigo BoitoLove is like water we can fall in it we can drown in it and we can't live without itunknown Love is born with the pleasure of looking and feeling itme Falling in love is so hard on the knees Tyler aerosmithon't find love let it find you thats why it s called faslling in love you don't force anything you just fall unknownListen to all of the teachers in the woods watch the trees and all living things you'll learn more from them than any booksJoe Coyhis Lakota even if happiness forgets you for a little bit never forget about it Jacques PrevertThe better part of happiness

is to wish to be what you areDesiderius ErasmusThe privelege of a Lifetime is being who you areph The spiritual life does not remove us from the world but leads us deeper into itThat love is all there is is all we know of love DickinsonI rose this morning to find your heart beating in my chest smiles me Love is all there really is I think we all take credit for these words love meall it took was one glance in your eyes and I became love me in the shadow of the day i found myselfme jennysurrendering to the world I felt myself for the first timeme jenny( not that I do not continually surrender mind ulost in a sea of emotions i chose happiness and understanding me jennyThe human heart at whatever age opens to the heart that opens in return EdgeworthStefanie

<diddiejar@...> wrote: Thank you ! These are great!Love,Stefanie>> Reality Within > knowing the real me> I am a spiritual being destined to succeed only by knowing my true identity it is in the discovery of my spiritual self that I find my real

self> > knowing who I really am unveils the vision of our unlimited potential clearly revealing that we are all children of divinity and as such creators of our own worlds> Mission Clarity through Divine Identity> The Whispering of truth clarity within > > it is in sacred solitude that the small still voice of truth becomes audible gently nurturing me to the fulfillment of my destiny i am therefore obligated to set aside regular quiet time each day where i can hear her quiet whispering> > we have a special mission and purpose uncovered only in the quietness of our minds> Clarity through Solitude> Wisdom's silent counsel Ears of The Heart sincere listening develops empathy and love opening our hearts to wisdom's silent counsel> Effective communication through listening With the Heart> > Freedom To Be> True Freedom is the freedom to be and become who I really am if I restrict

the "FREEDOM TO BE" of another so too will it be restricted in my life> > Support and encouragement through Appreciation of individual Worth> > The government of mind> Keeper of Gate> it is by mastering our conscious minds that bondage gives way to freedom The richness of our lives is therefore predetermined by ourselves through gateway of our minds freedom or bondage the choice is ours fior we are the keepers of the gate> Foundations of integrity> the standards in whichh we abide create the quality harmony and security of our lives> Motivation through desired outcome through values and standards congruent to vision> > Ridiculous Yet Not > the realm outside the norm for us to risk ridicule today enables us to become creators of abundant tomorrows Lateral Thinking through Daring to be Different> > Victors over self> The battle Within Continuous Growth through

Constant Challenge> > Power of creation Unlimited Creative Power through positive Use of the Spoken Word > > All words by M. > > > > > > Tell me and I'll forget> Show me and I may remember> Involve me and I'll understand> > > sending healing and soulful messages > from the angels of mystic> I'm following the rainbow of love> Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love