RemedySpot.com

some quotes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Steph here are a few things out of the book Crocodiles not Waterlilies written by M.I will just throw some things out here and you can do what you like Ours is not to understand , but to do , and in the doing comes the understanding.In the development of wisdom one must gather the fire wood of knowledge and ignite it by striking the flint of courage against the rock of self- discipline thus creating fires of understanding Wisdom is therefore knowledge on fireThese are the days of the new walk -The Walk WithinThe Power of Preparationpersonal freedom enriches our lives when we through preparedness place ourselves in a position to calmly handle any now --regardless of circumstance in the doing comes ...control through preparationthe more we live in harmony within the principles of light and truth the more we live in

integrity-reflecting from the image of divinityin the doing comes Divine assistance through integrityfortitude and integrity win over ego and falseness when we in humility admit when wrongin the doing comes Self leadership through ownership and AccountabilityDifferent Yet OneI may not always agree with your point of viewbut I will always respect it as being important to youFreedom to be by respecting individualityMoment of enrichmentNow I understand the most satisfying and enriching moments of our lives invariably prove to be those moments where slef ids lost in the support and encouragement of othersIn the doing comes...Contentment Within through Reaching WithoutMelody of wordsthe tone and melody of our lives is governed by the tone and melody by which our words are conveyed...in the doing comes Communication through Constructive TonalityThe Master healerTo Love is to

Forgiveforgiveness is a key characteristic of our divine nature for it strengthens the immune system enlightens the mind and enriches the soulLove of self through Forgiveness of others by M. These are some a few from the book I cut them short I have the big book of Taoism since I was a teen and other stuff not sure what your looking for Idea also you could put some pictures out and we could all throw something at them smiles much love me let me know which way you want to go and I shall go there <3Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love