RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Blessing Water

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thankyou I was just with Lacy trying to find how to bless house and land and water just checked my mail were you in my head again ... could I please ask something I feel left out when you all talk about prayer I have never prayed I do have my each sec nano and up of daily discussions but I do not know how to pray do I need to learn this is where I was raised that only I can do for me to not ever rely or have false hopes this is the way I was raised I love all good things and stuff but when I go to a mission I like to just absorb and my candles sorry soft smiles oops<3 this is real guys for real please do not get upset thankyou <knightsintention@...> wrote: Incredible...goes hand in hand with "The Power Of Blue Water", which I can repost if needed, as well as writing love, and other healing positive messages on things to put in the bath. One thing I add to my blessing of, say bath water, is, that as it drains, and rejoins other water, as it reconnects with all water everywhere it carries blessing to purify, energize, convert all it touches to healing, healthy substance. One way to add power to this is to write "LOVE" all over a big glass and fill it with water...let it sit overnight, then slowly pour it

into your bath when ready in a ritual fashion as you offer your blessing or prayer...be prepared for what you will feel. D > > Blessing Water > > All you have to do is place your hands over the water or food or bathing > water that you wish to bless. This prayer should also be used for bathing > water and will have a wonderful effect on the water (70%+) that resides > within your being. Please use this prayer regularly, you will receive an > abundance of Divine Blessings. > > Divine most powerful and most gracious father I command in your name that > you bless the Water/Food that I hold between my hands and the water within > my body and the oceans of our world, may you heal me completely, mind,

body, > heart and spirit. > > I ask that the Water/Food be enriched with every vitamin, mineral, herb or > homeopathic remedy or healing vibration that I may need to fill my being > with, in order to restore me back to 100% full health both mentally, > physically, emotionally and spiritually. > > I ask that this Water/Food be empowered with an energy so great and so > magical that it miraculously heals, every level of my being, helping me also > to cut ties with the past and release me from anything and anyone that is > stopping me from moving forward and upward onto a more joyful, satisfying > and healthy lifestyle. > > May this water be the most divine, sacred and blessed Water/Food that has > ever existed on this earth plane and may it have a miraculous influence on > me and on my life in general. I ACCEPT that I am being healed on

all levels > and that I DESERVE that healing! > > May this healing received be an example to others so that they too can gain > the faith that I have found within me and progress as I am progressing, and > may I as your instrument of divine healing go onto perform miracle after > miracle in your name. > > Dear beloved God Presence, I AM (Monad) presence, Soul Presence, The Mahatma > Energy, the collective consciousness of the Ascended Masters, In the name of > the God within us, we ask that this Divine meditative prayer, be multiplied > and manifested and used to assist all lifeforms on this planet and > throughout the universe. We accept it done according to the highest Will of > God. > > I Humbly Thank You. > > Amen > > If you print out this prayer you could laminate it and place it within your >

bathroom and kitchen for easy reference. If you are using prayer for food > say the prayer after the food has been cooked. > > Longer Version > > Divine most powerful and most gracious father I command in your name that > you bless the Water/Food that I hold between my hands and heal me > completely, mind, body, heart and spirit. > > I ask that the water/food be enriched with every vitamin, mineral, herb or > homeopathic remedy or healing substance that I may need to fill my being > with, in order to restore me back to 100% full health both mentally, > physically, emotionally and spiritually. > > I ask that this Water/Food be empowered with an energy so great and so > magical that it clears my cluttered mind of all disruptive thoughts and > clears my body of all negativity and illness, helping me also to cut ties > with the past and

release me from anything and anyone that is stopping me > from moving forward and upward onto a more joyful, satisfying and healthy > lifestyle. > > I demand full protection from ALL outside influences and ask that a barrier > of golden light to be encased permanently around me so that nothing bad can > draw close to me EVER again under no circumstances! > > May this water be the most divine, sacred and blessed Water/Food that has > ever existed on this earth plane and may it have a miraculous influence on > me and on my life in general. With each Sip/Taste of this healing water that > I drink I KNOW and I ACCEPT that I am being healed on all levels and that I > DESERVE that healing! > > I am strong, I am powerful, I am confident and self assured. > > I am at one with the divine source that surrounds me and I am free to

> express myself in which ever way I choose. > > May this healing received be an example to others so that they too can gain > the faith that I have found within me and progress as I am progressing, and > may I as your instrument of divine healing go onto perform miracle after > miracle in your name. > > I Humbly Thank You. > > Amen > > > > -- > "Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark." > Rabindranath Tagore > > Download Our Toolbar: > http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com > Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

And I read this from someone on one of the Abraham lists that I'm on: " Whenever you catch yourself leaning toward negative thoughts about yourself,

your life or anything...you drink some water thinking positive thoughts.

The intention:

" Every time I drink water I feel good. Every time I drink water I

can't help but think positive thoughts and great things "

The idea is to completely counteract your negative creating but

pivoting in a more and mental AND physical way while also nourishing

your body! " Sounds good to me! I'm going to try it. It surely can't hurt - thinking positive thoughts at the same time you're doing something good for your body.Blessings,

http://livingonlove.ning.comOn Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 7:41 PM, <knightsintention@...> wrote:

Incredible...goes hand in hand with " The Power Of Blue Water " , which I

can repost if needed, as well as writing love, and other healing

positive messages on things to put in the bath.

One thing I add to my blessing of, say bath water, is, that as it

drains, and rejoins other water, as it reconnects with all water

everywhere it carries blessing to purify, energize, convert all it

touches to healing, healthy substance.

One way to add power to this is to write " LOVE " all over a big glass

and fill it with water...let it sit overnight, then slowly pour it

into your bath when ready in a ritual fashion as you offer your

blessing or prayer...be prepared for what you will feel.

D

>

> Blessing Water

>

> All you have to do is place your hands over the water or food or bathing

> water that you wish to bless. This prayer should also be used for

bathing

> water and will have a wonderful effect on the water (70%+) that resides

> within your being. Please use this prayer regularly, you will

receive an

> abundance of Divine Blessings.

>

> Divine most powerful and most gracious father I command in your name

that

> you bless the Water/Food that I hold between my hands and the water

within

> my body and the oceans of our world, may you heal me completely,

mind, body,

> heart and spirit.

>

> I ask that the Water/Food be enriched with every vitamin, mineral,

herb or

> homeopathic remedy or healing vibration that I may need to fill my being

> with, in order to restore me back to 100% full health both mentally,

> physically, emotionally and spiritually.

>

> I ask that this Water/Food be empowered with an energy so great and so

> magical that it miraculously heals, every level of my being, helping

me also

> to cut ties with the past and release me from anything and anyone

that is

> stopping me from moving forward and upward onto a more joyful,

satisfying

> and healthy lifestyle.

>

> May this water be the most divine, sacred and blessed Water/Food

that has

> ever existed on this earth plane and may it have a miraculous

influence on

> me and on my life in general. I ACCEPT that I am being healed on all

levels

> and that I DESERVE that healing!

>

> May this healing received be an example to others so that they too

can gain

> the faith that I have found within me and progress as I am

progressing, and

> may I as your instrument of divine healing go onto perform miracle after

> miracle in your name.

>

> Dear beloved God Presence, I AM (Monad) presence, Soul Presence, The

Mahatma

> Energy, the collective consciousness of the Ascended Masters, In the

name of

> the God within us, we ask that this Divine meditative prayer, be

multiplied

> and manifested and used to assist all lifeforms on this planet and

> throughout the universe. We accept it done according to the highest

Will of

> God.

>

> I Humbly Thank You.

>

> Amen

>

> If you print out this prayer you could laminate it and place it

within your

> bathroom and kitchen for easy reference. If you are using prayer for

food

> say the prayer after the food has been cooked.

>

> Longer Version

>

> Divine most powerful and most gracious father I command in your name

that

> you bless the Water/Food that I hold between my hands and heal me

> completely, mind, body, heart and spirit.

>

> I ask that the water/food be enriched with every vitamin, mineral,

herb or

> homeopathic remedy or healing substance that I may need to fill my being

> with, in order to restore me back to 100% full health both mentally,

> physically, emotionally and spiritually.

>

> I ask that this Water/Food be empowered with an energy so great and so

> magical that it clears my cluttered mind of all disruptive thoughts and

> clears my body of all negativity and illness, helping me also to cut

ties

> with the past and release me from anything and anyone that is

stopping me

> from moving forward and upward onto a more joyful, satisfying and

healthy

> lifestyle.

>

> I demand full protection from ALL outside influences and ask that a

barrier

> of golden light to be encased permanently around me so that nothing

bad can

> draw close to me EVER again under no circumstances!

>

> May this water be the most divine, sacred and blessed Water/Food

that has

> ever existed on this earth plane and may it have a miraculous

influence on

> me and on my life in general. With each Sip/Taste of this healing

water that

> I drink I KNOW and I ACCEPT that I am being healed on all levels and

that I

> DESERVE that healing!

>

> I am strong, I am powerful, I am confident and self assured.

>

> I am at one with the divine source that surrounds me and I am free to

> express myself in which ever way I choose.

>

> May this healing received be an example to others so that they too

can gain

> the faith that I have found within me and progress as I am

progressing, and

> may I as your instrument of divine healing go onto perform miracle after

> miracle in your name.

>

> I Humbly Thank You.

>

> Amen

>

>

>

> --

> " Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark. "

> Rabindranath Tagore

>

> Download Our Toolbar:

> http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com

>

------------------------------------

Humanity Healing,Healing the heart of Humanity,one soul at the time.

<*> To change settings online go to:

/join(! ID required)

<*>To download our new ToolBar

http://Network.OurOrganizationToolbar.com

http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com

<*>www..net

<br><*>Visit our Power Mall

http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/151065

FAIR USE NOTICE: This page may contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This website distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in 17 U.S.C ยง 107.

<br>

~ Confidentiality Advisory ~

This information is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.

Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information

(including attachments)

by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from

your system and contact the sender.

Dear Thankyou I actually googled it and it says that all of my internal conversations are actually prayers my mother being atheist had us only believe in ourselves though my heart wandered seeking <3 only because of her pain but I did go to bible study by the age of 7 on my own it was still offered in school and have been to every kind of church there is just to see why so many religions I just really enjoy the soft words and I feel like I fight dark all the time like big dark and it has been trying to sabotage and over power and I get drained and was not sure if I prayed like some it would maybe help does this make sense like be stronger than I am I want to stop feeling like the warrior woman it drains at least not

to feel it all the time I know you understand what I am saying and I thankyou from my heart love me always honest I feel deep inside that I would be selfish if I prayed not for you but for me and my prayers are in kinda like a kick fanny formula soft smiles I am so fiesty stubborn I actually argue with him more than anything ooooops soft smiles <3 this is a daily or life ponder I think its a lesson to teach me that its ok to ask for help Hard headed woman<3 <ASundayInJune@...> wrote: I don't know if this will help or not...I'm not and don't by any means have the depth and knowledge that he has... I don't get on my knees and fold my hands in prayer like in the pictures or even as I saw growing up in church. I've discovered that prayer to me is the same thing as "intention". And whenever I focus on something that becomes like a prayer to me. Blessing people and things and situations is also prayer. Sending love or light to someone or into a situation is also praying to me. Different people call it different names, I think. Sometimes when I'm overwhelmed and don't know what to say or think...just breathing is all I can do and that becomes my prayer until I can

find some strength in the moment. Meditation...communing with the creator/universe/All That Is/GOD, that, to me, is the highest form of prayer. So even when you don't think you're praying, you really are. That's the way I see it. I constantly keep a prayer in my heart intending the safety of and . In my mind I see this prayer as a white light surrounding them. Anytime during the day I can think of them and this is what I see. Well being abounds...all is well! Just my little 2 cents ~ Love you, > > > > Blessing Water > > > > All you have to do is place your hands over the water or food or bathing > > water that you wish to bless. This prayer should also be used for > bathing > > water and will have a wonderful effect on the water (70%+) that resides > >

within your being. Please use this prayer regularly, you will > receive an > > abundance of Divine Blessings. > > > > Divine most powerful and most gracious father I command in your name > that > > you bless the Water/Food that I hold between my hands and the water > within > > my body and the oceans of our world, may you heal me completely, > mind, body, > > heart and spirit. > > > > I ask that the Water/Food be enriched with every vitamin, mineral, > herb or > > homeopathic remedy or healing vibration that I may need to fill my being > > with, in order to restore me back to 100% full health both mentally, > > physically, emotionally and spiritually. > > > > I ask that this Water/Food be empowered with an energy so great and so > > magical that it miraculously heals,

every level of my being, helping > me also > > to cut ties with the past and release me from anything and anyone > that is > > stopping me from moving forward and upward onto a more joyful, > satisfying > > and healthy lifestyle. > > > > May this water be the most divine, sacred and blessed Water/Food > that has > > ever existed on this earth plane and may it have a miraculous > influence on > > me and on my life in general. I ACCEPT that I am being healed on all > levels > > and that I DESERVE that healing! > > > > May this healing received be an example to others so that they too > can gain > > the faith that I have found within me and progress as I am > progressing, and > > may I as your instrument of divine healing go onto perform miracle after > > miracle in

your name. > > > > Dear beloved God Presence, I AM (Monad) presence, Soul Presence, The > Mahatma > > Energy, the collective consciousness of the Ascended Masters, In the > name of > > the God within us, we ask that this Divine meditative prayer, be > multiplied > > and manifested and used to assist all lifeforms on this planet and > > throughout the universe. We accept it done according to the highest > Will of > > God. > > > > I Humbly Thank You. > > > > Amen > > > > If you print out this prayer you could laminate it and place it > within your > > bathroom and kitchen for easy reference. If you are using prayer for > food > > say the prayer after the food has been cooked. > > > > Longer Version > > > > Divine

most powerful and most gracious father I command in your name > that > > you bless the Water/Food that I hold between my hands and heal me > > completely, mind, body, heart and spirit. > > > > I ask that the water/food be enriched with every vitamin, mineral, > herb or > > homeopathic remedy or healing substance that I may need to fill my being > > with, in order to restore me back to 100% full health both mentally, > > physically, emotionally and spiritually. > > > > I ask that this Water/Food be empowered with an energy so great and so > > magical that it clears my cluttered mind of all disruptive thoughts and > > clears my body of all negativity and illness, helping me also to cut > ties > > with the past and release me from anything and anyone that is > stopping me > > from moving

forward and upward onto a more joyful, satisfying and > healthy > > lifestyle. > > > > I demand full protection from ALL outside influences and ask that a > barrier > > of golden light to be encased permanently around me so that nothing > bad can > > draw close to me EVER again under no circumstances! > > > > May this water be the most divine, sacred and blessed Water/Food > that has > > ever existed on this earth plane and may it have a miraculous > influence on > > me and on my life in general. With each Sip/Taste of this healing > water that > > I drink I KNOW and I ACCEPT that I am being healed on all levels and > that I > > DESERVE that healing! > > > > I am strong, I am powerful, I am confident and self assured. > > > > I am at one with the

divine source that surrounds me and I am free to > > express myself in which ever way I choose. > > > > May this healing received be an example to others so that they too > can gain > > the faith that I have found within me and progress as I am > progressing, and > > may I as your instrument of divine healing go onto perform miracle after > > miracle in your name. > > > > I Humbly Thank You. > > > > Amen > > > > > > > > -- > > "Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark." > > Rabindranath Tagore > > > > Download Our Toolbar: > > http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com > > > > > > > > > > > > Tell me and I'll forget > Show me and I may remember > Involve me and I'll understand > > > sending healing and soulful messages > from the angels of mystic > I'm following the rainbow of love > Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

My prayer is just conversation with Creator/God. I see God as inside of me, like a bright shining light inside of my chest. I also think that our lives are a prayer.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 9/14/2008 11:51:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ASundayInJune@... writes:

I don't know if this will help or not...I'm not and don't by anymeans have the depth and knowledge that he has...I don't get on my knees and fold my hands in prayer like in thepictures or even as I saw growing up in church. I've discovered thatprayer to me is the same thing as "intention". And whenever I focuson something that becomes like a prayer to me. Blessing people andthings and situations is also prayer. Sending love or light tosomeone or into a situation is also praying to me. Different peoplecall it different names, I think. Sometimes when I'm overwhelmed anddon't know what to say or think...just breathing is all I can do andthat becomes my prayer until I can find some strength in the moment.Meditation...communing with the creator/universe/All That Is/GOD,that, to me, is the highest form of prayer. So even when you don't think you're praying, you really are. That'sthe way I see it. I constantly keep a prayer in my heart intendingthe safety of and . In my mind I see this prayer as awhite light surrounding them. Anytime during the day I can think ofthem and this is what I see. Well being abounds...all is well! Just my little 2 cents ~Love you,> >> > Blessing Water> > > > All you have to do is place your hands over the water or food orbathing> > water that you wish to bless. This prayer should also be used for> bathing> > water and will have a wonderful effect on the water (70%+) thatresides> > within your being. Please use this prayer regularly, you will> receive an> > abundance of Divine Blessings.> > > > Divine most powerful and most gracious father I command in your name> that> > you bless the Water/Food that I hold between my hands and the water> within> > my body and the oceans of our world, may you heal me completely,> mind, body,> > heart and spirit.> > > > I ask that the Water/Food be enriched with every vitamin, mineral,> herb or> > homeopathic remedy or healing vibration that I may need to fillmy being> > with, in order to restore me back to 100% full health both mentally,> > physically, emotionally and spiritually.> > > > I ask that this Water/Food be empowered with an energy so greatand so> > magical that it miraculously heals, every level of my being, helping> me also> > to cut ties with the past and release me from anything and anyone> that is> > stopping me from moving forward and upward onto a more joyful,> satisfying> > and healthy lifestyle.> > > > May this water be the most divine, sacred and blessed Water/Food> that has> > ever existed on this earth plane and may it have a miraculous> influence on> > me and on my life in general. I ACCEPT that I am being healed on all> levels> > and that I DESERVE that healing!> > > > May this healing received be an example to others so that they too> can gain> > the faith that I have found within me and progress as I am> progressing, and> > may I as your instrument of divine healing go onto performmiracle after> > miracle in your name.> > > > Dear beloved God Presence, I AM (Monad) presence, Soul Presence, The> Mahatma> > Energy, the collective consciousness of the Ascended Masters, In the> name of> > the God within us, we ask that this Divine meditative prayer, be> multiplied> > and manifested and used to assist all lifeforms on this planet and> > throughout the universe. We accept it done according to the highest> Will of> > God.> > > > I Humbly Thank You.> > > > Amen> > > > If you print out this prayer you could laminate it and place it> within your> > bathroom and kitchen for easy reference. If you are using prayer for> food> > say the prayer after the food has been cooked.> > > > Longer Version> > > > Divine most powerful and most gracious father I command in your name> that> > you bless the Water/Food that I hold between my hands and heal me> > completely, mind, body, heart and spirit.> > > > I ask that the water/food be enriched with every vitamin, mineral,> herb or> > homeopathic remedy or healing substance that I may need to fillmy being> > with, in order to restore me back to 100% full health both mentally,> > physically, emotionally and spiritually.> > > > I ask that this Water/Food be empowered with an energy so greatand so> > magical that it clears my cluttered mind of all disruptivethoughts and> > clears my body of all negativity and illness, helping me also to cut> ties> > with the past and release me from anything and anyone that is> stopping me> > from moving forward and upward onto a more joyful, satisfying and> healthy> > lifestyle.> > > > I demand full protection from ALL outside influences and ask that a> barrier> > of golden light to be encased permanently around me so that nothing> bad can> > draw close to me EVER again under no circumstances!> > > > May this water be the most divine, sacred and blessed Water/Food> that has> > ever existed on this earth plane and may it have a miraculous> influence on> > me and on my life in general. With each Sip/Taste of this healing> water that> > I drink I KNOW and I ACCEPT that I am being healed on all levels and> that I> > DESERVE that healing!> > > > I am strong, I am powerful, I am confident and self assured.> > > > I am at one with the divine source that surrounds me and I am free to> > express myself in which ever way I choose.> > > > May this healing received be an example to others so that they too> can gain> > the faith that I have found within me and progress as I am> progressing, and> > may I as your instrument of divine healing go onto performmiracle after> > miracle in your name.> > > > I Humbly Thank You.> > > > Amen> > > > > > > > -- > > "Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark."> > Rabindranath Tagore> > > > Download Our Toolbar:> > http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com> >> > > > > > > > > > Tell me and I'll forget> Show me and I may remember> Involve me and I'll understand> > > sending healing and soulful messages > from the angels of mystic> I'm following the rainbow of love>------------------------------------Humanity Healing,Healing the heart of Humanity,one soul at the time. <*> To change settings online go to: /join(! ID required)<*>To download our new ToolBar http://Network.OurOrganizationToolbar.com http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com <*>www..net<*>Visit our Power Mallhttp://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/151065FAIR USE NOTICE: This page may contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This website distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in 17 U.S.C ร‚ยง 107.~ Confidentiality Advisory ~This information is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information(including attachments)by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information fromyour system and contact the sender.

It's ok to pray for yourself. You are God just as we are.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 9/14/2008 1:09:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jsm2224@... writes:

Dear Thankyou I actually googled it and it says that all of my internal conversations are actually prayers my mother being atheist had us only believe in ourselves though my heart wandered seeking <3 only because of her pain but I did go to bible study by the age of 7 on my own it was still offered in school and have been to every kind of church there is just to see why so many religions I just really enjoy the soft words and I feel like I fight dark all the time like big dark and it has been trying to sabotage and over power and I get drained and was not sure if I prayed like some it would maybe help does this make sense like be stronger than I am I want to stop feeling like the warrior woman it drains at least not to feel it all the time I know you understand what I am saying and I thankyou from my heart love me always honest I feel deep inside that I would be selfish if I prayed not for you but for me and my prayers are in kinda like a kick fanny formula soft smiles I am so fiesty stubborn I actually argue with him more than anything ooooops soft smiles <3 this is a daily or life ponder I think its a lesson to teach me that its ok to ask for help Hard headed woman<3 <ASundayInJune@...> wrote:

I don't know if this will help or not...I'm not and don't by anymeans have the depth and knowledge that he has...I don't get on my knees and fold my hands in prayer like in thepictures or even as I saw growing up in church. I've discovered thatprayer to me is the same thing as "intention". And whenever I focuson something that becomes like a prayer to me. Blessing people andthings and situations is also prayer. Sending love or light tosomeone or into a situation is also praying to me. Different peoplecall it different names, I think. Sometimes when I'm overwhelmed anddon't know what to say or think...just breathing is all I can do andthat becomes my prayer until I can find some strength in the moment.Meditation...communing with the creator/universe/All That Is/GOD,that, to me, is the highest form of prayer. So even when you don't think you're praying, you really are. That'sthe way I see it. I constantly keep a prayer in my heart intendingthe safety of and . In my mind I see this prayer as awhite light surrounding them. Anytime during the day I can think ofthem and this is what I see. Well being abounds...all is well! Just my little 2 cents ~Love you,> >> > Blessing Water> > > > All you have to do is place your hands over the water or food orbathing> > water that you wish to bless. This prayer should also be used for> bathing> > water and will have a wonderful effect on the water (70%+) thatresides> > within your being. Please use this prayer regularly, you will> receive an> > abundance of Divine Blessings.> > > > Divine most powerful and most gracious father I command in your name> that> > you bless the Water/Food that I hold between my hands and the water> within> > my body and the oceans of our world, may you heal me completely,> mind, body,> > heart and spirit.> > > > I ask that the Water/Food be enriched with every vitamin, mineral,> herb or> > homeopathic remedy or healing vibration that I may need to fillmy being> > with, in order to restore me back to 100% full health both mentally,> > physically, emotionally and spiritually.> > > > I ask that this Water/Food be empowered with an energy so greatand so> > magical that it miraculously heals, every level of my being, helping> me also> > to cut ties with the past and release me from anything and anyone> that is> > stopping me from moving forward and upward onto a more joyful,> satisfying> > and healthy lifestyle.> > > > May this water be the most divine, sacred and blessed Water/Food> that has> > ever existed on this earth plane and may it have a miraculous> influence on> > me and on my life in general. I ACCEPT that I am being healed on all> levels> > and that I DESERVE that healing!> > > > May this healing received be an example to others so that they too> can gain> > the faith that I have found within me and progress as I am> progressing, and> > may I as your instrument of divine healing go onto performmiracle after> > miracle in your name.> > > > Dear beloved God Presence, I AM (Monad) presence, Soul Presence, The> Mahatma> > Energy, the collective consciousness of the Ascended Masters, In the> name of> > the God within us, we ask that this Divine meditative prayer, be> multiplied> > and manifested and used to assist all lifeforms on this planet and> > throughout the universe. We accept it done according to the highest> Will of> > God.> > > > I Humbly Thank You.> > > > Amen> > > > If you print out this prayer you could laminate it and place it> within your> > bathroom and kitchen for easy reference. If you are using prayer for> food> > say the prayer after the food has been cooked.> > > > Longer Version> > > > Divine most powerful and most gracious father I command in your name> that> > you bless the Water/Food that I hold between my hands and heal me> > completely, mind, body, heart and spirit.> > > > I ask that the water/food be enriched with every vitamin, mineral,> herb or> > homeopathic remedy or healing substance that I may need to fillmy being> > with, in order to restore me back to 100% full health both mentally,> > physically, emotionally and spiritually.> > > > I ask that this Water/Food be empowered with an energy so greatand so> > magical that it clears my cluttered mind of all disruptivethoughts and> > clears my body of all negativity and illness, helping me also to cut> ties> > with the past and release me from anything and anyone that is> stopping me> > from moving forward and upward onto a more joyful, satisfying and> healthy> > lifestyle.> > > > I demand full protection from ALL outside influences and ask that a> barrier> > of golden light to be encased permanently around me so that nothing> bad can> > draw close to me EVER again under no circumstances!> > > > May this water be the most divine, sacred and blessed Water/Food> that has> > ever existed on this earth plane and may it have a miraculous> influence on> > me and on my life in general. With each Sip/Taste of this healing> water that> > I drink I KNOW and I ACCEPT that I am being healed on all levels and> that I> > DESERVE that healing!> > > > I am strong, I am powerful, I am confident and self assured.> > > > I am at one with the divine source that surrounds me and I am free to> > express myself in which ever way I choose.> > > > May this healing received be an example to others so that they too> can gain> > the faith that I have found within me and progress as I am> progressing, and> > may I as your instrument of divine healing go onto performmiracle after> > miracle in your name.> > > > I Humbly Thank You.> > > > Amen> > > > > > > > -- > > "Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark."> > Rabindranath Tagore> > > > Download Our Toolbar:> > http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com> >> > > > > > > > > > Tell me and I'll forget> Show me and I may remember> Involve me and I'll understand> > > sending healing and soulful messages > from the angels of mystic> I'm following the rainbow of love>Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.

Thankyou hun the dark I am talking about is from earth and I love words there so comforting I see all of the beauty in all of them they bring me comfort when I read them when I googled it it says our inner converstaions and all thoughts are if directed right are prayers but for some reason I believe there is power in them hun I am toddering in my lala land right now so I might not make sense I was basically wondering if I used prayers with my power of mind how strong could you be <3 soft smiles sorry I need to go Kirk Out smiles <3 and the energy fileds that swirl how could I keep them at a distance so I

can sail soft smiles <3 oh my love mesenegalady@... wrote: , It's ok to pray for yourself. You are God just as we are. In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower In a message dated 9/14/2008 1:09:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jsm2224 writes: Dear Thankyou I actually googled it and it says that all of my internal conversations are actually prayers my mother being atheist had us only believe in ourselves though my heart wandered seeking <3 only because of her pain but I did go to bible study by the age of 7 on my own it was still offered in school and have been to every kind of church there is just to see why so many

religions I just really enjoy the soft words and I feel like I fight dark all the time like big dark and it has been trying to sabotage and over power and I get drained and was not sure if I prayed like some it would maybe help does this make sense like be stronger than I am I want to stop feeling like the warrior woman it drains at least not to feel it all the time I know you understand what I am saying and I thankyou from my heart love me always honest I feel deep inside that I would be selfish if I prayed not for you but for me and my prayers are in kinda like a kick fanny formula soft smiles I am so

fiesty stubborn I actually argue with him more than anything ooooops soft smiles <3 this is a daily or life ponder I think its a lesson to teach me that its ok to ask for help Hard headed woman<3 <ASundayInJunegmail> wrote: I don't know if this will help or not...I'm not and don't by anymeans have the depth and knowledge that he has...I don't get on my knees and fold my hands in prayer like in thepictures or even as I saw growing up in church. I've discovered thatprayer to me is the same thing as "intention". And whenever I focuson something that becomes like a prayer to me. Blessing people andthings and situations is also prayer. Sending love or light tosomeone or into a situation is also praying to me. Different peoplecall it different names, I think. Sometimes when I'm overwhelmed anddon't know what to say or think...just breathing is all I can do

andthat becomes my prayer until I can find some strength in the moment.Meditation...communing with the creator/universe/All That Is/GOD,that, to me, is the highest form of prayer. So even when you don't think you're praying, you really are. That'sthe way I see it. I constantly keep a prayer in my heart intendingthe safety of and . In my mind I see this prayer as awhite light surrounding them. Anytime during the day I can think ofthem and this is what I see. Well being abounds...all is well! Just my little 2 cents ~Love you,> >> > Blessing Water> > > > All you have to do is place your hands over the water or food orbathing> > water that you wish to bless. This prayer should also be used for> bathing> > water and will have a wonderful effect on the water (70%+) thatresides> > within your being. Please use this prayer regularly, you will> receive an> > abundance of Divine Blessings.> > > > Divine most powerful and most gracious father I command in your name> that> > you bless the Water/Food that I hold between my hands and the water> within> > my body and the oceans of our world, may you heal me completely,> mind, body,> > heart and spirit.> > > > I ask that the Water/Food be enriched with every vitamin, mineral,> herb or> > homeopathic remedy or healing vibration that I may need to fillmy being> > with, in order to restore me back to 100% full health both mentally,> > physically,

emotionally and spiritually.> > > > I ask that this Water/Food be empowered with an energy so greatand so> > magical that it miraculously heals, every level of my being, helping> me also> > to cut ties with the past and release me from anything and anyone> that is> > stopping me from moving forward and upward onto a more joyful,> satisfying> > and healthy lifestyle.> > > > May this water be the most divine, sacred and blessed Water/Food> that has> > ever existed on this earth plane and may it have a miraculous> influence on> > me and on my life in general. I ACCEPT that I am being healed on all> levels> > and that I DESERVE that healing!> > > > May this healing received be an example to others so that they too> can gain> >

the faith that I have found within me and progress as I am> progressing, and> > may I as your instrument of divine healing go onto performmiracle after> > miracle in your name.> > > > Dear beloved God Presence, I AM (Monad) presence, Soul Presence, The> Mahatma> > Energy, the collective consciousness of the Ascended Masters, In the> name of> > the God within us, we ask that this Divine meditative prayer, be> multiplied> > and manifested and used to assist all lifeforms on this planet and> > throughout the universe. We accept it done according to the highest> Will of> > God.> > > > I Humbly Thank You.> > > > Amen> > > > If you print out this prayer you could laminate it and place it> within your> > bathroom

and kitchen for easy reference. If you are using prayer for> food> > say the prayer after the food has been cooked.> > > > Longer Version> > > > Divine most powerful and most gracious father I command in your name> that> > you bless the Water/Food that I hold between my hands and heal me> > completely, mind, body, heart and spirit.> > > > I ask that the water/food be enriched with every vitamin, mineral,> herb or> > homeopathic remedy or healing substance that I may need to fillmy being> > with, in order to restore me back to 100% full health both mentally,> > physically, emotionally and spiritually.> > > > I ask that this Water/Food be empowered with an energy so greatand so> > magical that it clears my cluttered mind of all disruptivethoughts and> > clears my body of all negativity and illness, helping me also to cut> ties> > with the past and release me from anything and anyone that is> stopping me> > from moving forward and upward onto a more joyful, satisfying and> healthy> > lifestyle.> > > > I demand full protection from ALL outside influences and ask that a> barrier> > of golden light to be encased permanently around me so that nothing> bad can> > draw close to me EVER again under no circumstances!> > > > May this water be the most divine, sacred and blessed Water/Food> that has> > ever existed on this earth plane and may it have a miraculous> influence on> > me and on my life in general. With each Sip/Taste of this healing> water that> > I

drink I KNOW and I ACCEPT that I am being healed on all levels and> that I> > DESERVE that healing!> > > > I am strong, I am powerful, I am confident and self assured.> > > > I am at one with the divine source that surrounds me and I am free to> > express myself in which ever way I choose.> > > > May this healing received be an example to others so that they too> can gain> > the faith that I have found within me and progress as I am> progressing, and> > may I as your instrument of divine healing go onto performmiracle after> > miracle in your name.> > > > I Humbly Thank You.> > > > Amen> > > > > > > > -- > > "Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.">

> Rabindranath Tagore> > > > Download Our Toolbar:> > http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com> >> > > > > > > > > > Tell me and I'll forget> Show me and I may remember> Involve me and I'll understand> > > sending healing and soulful messages > from the angels of mystic> I'm following the rainbow of love>Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com. Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

Thankyou The story with the land is a babie died under the care of a nanny and they hung the young nanny and her husband side by side a few months back a young girl committed suicide and two families connected to her are now falling apart Thankyou she is willing to try anything at this point they are seen the energy forms each day thankyou love mesylvia luck <sjluck56@...> wrote: Although I am not a Buddhist per se, I have loved this prayer for a long time. May beings everywhere plagued with sufferings of body and mind quickly be freed from their illnesses. May those frightened cease to be afraid, and may those bound be free. May the powerless find power, and may people think of befriending one another. May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wildernesses--- the children, the aged, the unprotected--- be gaurded by benificent celestials, and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now! Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love