RemedySpot.com

New Pictures Posted (Peacie)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey there Peacie, Can i post your pictures over the website? and I will add the ones from our future garden here in Richmond... Much love to youLiane> > > Dear Family,> > I have created a photo album called the Garden Of Peace.> > It only has 3 pics, all of them showing the lot that the community> > garden will be planted.> > This lot reaches 1/2 a city block and although I dont have plans on> > making the garden that big... We will have a garden in Florida.> > I live directly accross the street from this lot.> > The lot is considered condemed, as there isnt enough room to build on> > it.> > Permission has been given to me from the park to go ahead and create> > the garden.> > I will start next month and probably work on it through the winter.> > Meaning March will have things growing.> > I also added incorrectly to a current album titled Animal> > Inspirations..I put some pics of my little Boston Terrier Buddha.> > Buddha is my first joy...gardening is my second.> > Blessings,> > Peacie> >> >> > > > We're here for a reason. I believe a bit of the reason is to throw > little torches out to lead people through the dark.> - Whoopi Goldberg>

Hi Sweetie,

Yes of course you can...I need to take a course in photography..lol

That was my cell phone pictures..my other camera has a glitch.

Arcsoft made the software...back when windows xp was windows nt.

It wont download the driver I need......so cell phone for now..lol

Love,

Peacie