RemedySpot.com

Simple sustainable

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello soul family! I came to you all with a request for your help and cooperation. Due to some inevitable circumstances that we are facing as humans, specially living in America right now,I decided to create a forum to help people to cope with emergency situations, but not necessarily the ones related to Natural Disasters. My intention is not to spread fear, but create a feel of Preparedness and awareness. I am creating the next couple of days a "Sustainable living 101" Forum over our NING network. I invite every single one of you to come and contribute with ideas, suggestions , videos and creative tips in how be prepare in case you need to use your own resources to live for a while.Please, come and join us there, I will be opening the group today, lets help each other building a Library and reference in order to be alert , prepared and ready for the next step of our Transition. Click on the link below.Sustainable 101

http://.ning.com/group/sustainable101

Much love and respectLiane