RemedySpot.com

Angelic Numerology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Angelic Numerology By Kandi & Faith Ever catch yourself seeing the same number over and over? For instance, waking up in the middle of the night, and the clock reads 4:44. Then on your way to work, you notice the car in front of you has a license plate that ends with 444. Later during the day you get a note asking you to return a call, and the phone number contains 444. Angels send us messages through music, on billboards, on license plates, in movies, through people around us, repetitive number sequences, and various other ways. Numbers are one of the most common and fun ways to receive messages from our Angels. Once you start noticing how the Angels communicate, it’s a lot of fun! This is called Angelic Numerology. It’s a way Angels send their messages thru simple number codes. And every time we see these number codes, we are picking up the messages thru our subconscious. The goal is to pick up these messages on a conscious level. Angelic Numerology, brief number interpretations: (Cut this section out for quick & easy reference). 1. Put attention to your desires 2. Have Faith! 3. Represents Ascended Masters 4. The Angels 5. Changes 6. Balance between Heaven and Earth 7. You’re doing great! 8. Abundance 9. Share yourself with others Let’s elaborate on each number and it’s meaning. The Number 1 Put

Attention To Your Desires When you notice 1’s, at that time there is a clear connection with heaven, and it’s the best time to focus on your desires. Due to this connection, you can manifest these desires at a quicker or more rapid pace. The Number 2 Have Faith! When you notice 2’s, the Angels are saying, have faith, keep going, don’t give up, you are doing well and on the brink of manifesting your desires! Be patient and keep your thoughts positive. The Number 3 Represents Ascended Masters When you notice 3’s, the Ascended Masters are working with you on important projects. These are the Great Masters (teachers) whom have been among us, and are represented in many religions. The Number 4 The Angels When you notice 4’s, the Angels are

with you at this very moment, supporting and loving you. The Number 5 Changes When you notice 5’s, this means significant transformation is going on within you, to bring you more into alignment, with the real you. You are being transformed into a beautiful butterfly. The Number 6 Balance Between Heaven & Earth When you notice 6’s, there is an imbalance due to too much thought on earthly worries and concerns. It is a good time to pray or mediate to help lift your vibration to a higher level. The Number 7 You’re Doing Great! When you notice 7’s, you’re on a roll — the Angels are applauding you! They are giving you kudo’s, congratulations, you’re doing a great job and keep up the good work! The Number 8 Abundance When you notice 8’s, you are manifesting financial prosperity at this time. Be open to receiving these blessings from heavenly Angels as well as earthly Angels. The Number 9 Share Yourself With Others When you notice 9’s, you will notice others needing or desiring your attention. The Angels are working thru you to assist them. It’s time to share your love, your talents, and your compassion with others. When the Angels really want to grab your attention, they will send you number sequences, like 111, 222, 333, 444, and so on! When you start noticing three or more numbers in sequence, at that very moment, stop and think. What are your thoughts focused on? The Angels send these number sequences to help give clarity to your thoughts. For example, you have just interviewed for your dream job. You know it went well but there’s a part of you wondering the outcome. As you’re driving home later that day it’s on your mind. When you come to a traffic stop you notice an advertisement on a Van. The address for that business contains the number sequence 222. The next morning on your way to work you stop for gas. The pump stops and it took $42.22 to fill your tank. Another 222 sequence. At lunchtime, you overhear two co-workers talking about a road trip. One tells the other, “it was two hundred and twenty two miles one way!” Hmmm…yet another 222 number sequence. Are the Angels trying to tell you something? Of course! The Angels are telling you to Have Faith! Be patient and keep your thoughts positive. A week later, you get a call from your dream job, “When can you start?”

If you would like to learn more about Angelic Numerology, a great book is: Angel Numbers, by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D., and Lynnette Brown. The book has every number sequence up to 999, with interpretations. It’s a handy book to keep with you at all times. You just never know when the Angels will give you an important message!Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love