RemedySpot.com

Baba Yaga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Baba Yaga

It is only through examination of our dark side that we can hope to be reborn. It is in crossing the comfort zones and visiting our shadowed selves that we can empower ourselves spiritually, psychologically, emotionally, and physically to be reborn again.

MANTRA

Rebirth

GEMSTONES

Garnet, bloodstone, tourmaline, smoky quartz

ESSENTIAL OILS

Goddess-ence Isis* blend for the third eye chakra

AFFIRMATIONS

I am revitalised naturally

My insecurity is replaced with wisdom At my centre there is a incandescent fire I release myself from harmful judgments My new life path reveals itself to me I say goodbye to destructive influences I revel in the circle of life

Her StoryThe ancient Slavic goddess Baba Yaga is the wild old crone guardian of the Water of Life and Death. She is the goddess of death and birth associated with Autumn, who sings while sprinkling corpses with the Water of Life to let them be reborn. Although she is fearsome to look upon, like all forces of nature that are often wild and untamed, she can also be kind.

Often depicted living in the deep centre of earth, or in a hut surrounded by a fence of bones, she represents the power of old age, of witch, and of the life cycle that is birth, death and rebirth. She is therefore also associated with birch forests (birch being the tree of beginnings and endings). Another image is that of " White Lady " , or Death Crone, as she is stiff and white and carved of bone (she can also be referred to as Goddess of Old

Bones) .

Her Modern EnergyIf you're feeling directionless and an emptiness in the spirit and emotion, acknowledge Baba Yaga's presence in you. Being depressed in not to be feared, rather the process and emotion should be honoured, and allowed to move on. While the Water of Life and Death can be taken by trickery or synthetic means (eg through drugs), by taking time to work in gentle silence the Water can also be given to you as a gift.

Behold Baba Yaga, she is here to force us to examine our soul in the dark mirror and to be forever transformed.

Reconnect With Your Inner Baba YagaWear black, red and white scarves this week and use the colours to remind you of Baba Yaga. Black represents night and the breakdown of the personality (the crushed and broken body ready for Baba Yaga's Water of Life and Death), white represents the dawn and purification (the gift of the Water of Life and Death), and red represents day and vital life force (the powerful rebirth).

Work through the cycles of dawn, day and night gently, succumb to Baba Yaga's vibrations and trust that she will be kind to you. At the end of the week say good-bye to destructive influences as you tie the scarves around a tree in your garden. There they will be connected to the earth via the tree's roots, tapping into kundalini energy of the dark side, and also to the wind which will pick up your depression and carry it away.

Love and

delightAnita RevelCreatrix :: Goddess.com.au

-- " Life is the sum of all your choices. " - Albert Camus Visit our website:www..netor our Lightworking social Network

http://.ning.com/Download Our Toolbar:http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com

Humanity Healing Network 9947 Hull Street Road Suite 117 Richmond, VA 23236-1412 .(804)-859-3395

Hi that is your higher self talking to you the movement on earth is with mother and the divine feminine self it is the woman s turn to bring strength to the world we finally get a chance to do things right things should start smoothing out back in june when we had that surge of energy I had said that things would smooth out this month and well thats what I feel and am experiencing with the world around me I love you and were going to be just fine as long as mother keeps raising this vibration it's fast but needed <3 Traci <morningdoverising@...> wrote: Dear Liane,This was an amazing gift to me today...and so unexpected.I have been going through some very, very, difficult situations ever since 2008 and began. It is almost surreal. I have been struggling to keep sane and productive and loving. And whenever some bit of information, sorely needed drops itself in my path it revitalizes me. I had been thinking of Goddesses lately....something I had never really gotten into. And I had wondered if there was a Goddess I should call on to help me. Thank you for this.DoveFrom: Liane Legey <liane (DOT) net> < >Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 7:36:20 AMSubject: [] Baba Yaga Baba Yaga It is only through examination of our dark side that we can hope to be reborn. It is in crossing the comfort zones and visiting our shadowed selves that we can empower ourselves spiritually, psychologically, emotionally, and physically to be reborn again. MANTRA Rebirth GEMSTONES Garnet, bloodstone, tourmaline, smoky quartz ESSENTIAL OILS Goddess-ence Isis* blend for the third eye chakra AFFIRMATIONS I am revitalised naturally My insecurity is replaced with wisdom At my centre there is a incandescent fire I

release myself from harmful judgments My new life path reveals itself to me I say goodbye to destructive influences I revel in the circle of life Her StoryThe ancient Slavic goddess Baba Yaga is the wild old crone guardian of the Water of Life and Death. She is the goddess of death and birth associated with Autumn, who sings while sprinkling corpses with the Water of Life to let them be reborn. Although she is fearsome to look upon, like all forces of nature that are often wild and untamed, she can also be kind. Often depicted living in the deep centre of earth, or in a hut surrounded by a fence of bones, she represents the power of old age, of witch, and of the life cycle that is birth, death and rebirth. She is therefore also associated with birch forests (birch being the tree of beginnings and endings). Another image is that of

"White Lady", or Death Crone, as she is stiff and white and carved of bone (she can also be referred to as Goddess of Old Bones) . Her Modern EnergyIf you're feeling directionless and an emptiness in the spirit and emotion, acknowledge Baba Yaga's presence in you. Being depressed in not to be feared, rather the process and emotion should be honoured, and allowed to move on. While the Water of Life and Death can be taken by trickery or synthetic means (eg through drugs), by taking time to work in gentle silence the Water can also be given to you as a gift. Behold Baba Yaga, she is here to force us to examine our soul in the dark mirror and to be forever transformed. Reconnect With Your Inner Baba YagaWear black, red and white scarves this week and use the colours to

remind you of Baba Yaga. Black represents night and the breakdown of the personality (the crushed and broken body ready for Baba Yaga's Water of Life and Death), white represents the dawn and purification (the gift of the Water of Life and Death), and red represents day and vital life force (the powerful rebirth). Work through the cycles of dawn, day and night gently, succumb to Baba Yaga's vibrations and trust that she will be kind to you. At the end of the week say good-bye to destructive influences as you tie the scarves around a tree in your garden. There they will be connected to the earth via the tree's roots, tapping into kundalini energy of the dark side, and also to the wind which will pick up your depression and carry it away. Love and delightAnita RevelCreatrix :: Goddess.com. au -- "Life is the sum of all your choices." - Albert Camus Visit our website:www.. .netor our Lightworking social Network http://humanityheal ing.ning. com/Download Our Toolbar:http://humanityheal ing.OurOrganizat ionToolbar. com Humanity Healing Network 9947 Hull Street Road Suite 117 Richmond, VA 23236-1412 .(804)-859-3395 Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of

lovewritten by jenny'smedicine man