RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Fwd: On Humanity Healing Foundation: A thought for today!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all sending love I was told this is going to last for longer than last time remember when we started climbing fast and high in June during the summer equinox and we were over flowing with love and like rivers of unsettling emotions it's hard for me to put what I truly feel into words for you but this is suppose to last for months I was told <3 so maybe were scouring the pan so to speak as were reaching for Fuzzy Bunny's <3 <knightsintention@...> wrote: This is a week of letting go's I think. It seems that several issues came up that needed my attention across several websites, blogs, MySpace's and the Network @ Love. I wouldn't get the first issue resolved before the next came to my attention, and what had been a week of posting lots of inspiring information, turned into internal support on a large scale. Issues like a member on the network sending hundreds of invites to others with some kind of wrong information that it was a "extreme dating site". You can imagine the surprise of new members showing up left and right, and the dismay of seeing profiles and comments that had no place there. Talk about pulling ones hair out canceling invites, documenting infractions, and banning various ones already on the site took awhile. Then a member got caught up in the banning due to content, so a series of back and

forth emails over that. Let's just say, that in a certain context, in a certain area, the info would have been acceptable, but not all of it on his profile, but he could link to it. I agreed to lift the ban on those conditions, which were refused, and this while attempting to stand with one of my Admin's decisions...a well defined kind of balancing act. I value their decisions. Then there was another in regard to a post on "Love", that didn't set well with a few, out of misunderstanding what it was saying, but did a wonderful job taking care of that. That just a few examples... I have to remember that I/we, have received literally thousands of positive relies and comments on the things we do, but it's always that one here, or there that sometimes trouble me still. Those are the ones my heart goes out to, and some part of me seeks to find out what else I can do, to convey understanding.

It's incredible that many received something out of what I/we had posted, or was thinking and wrote about, but I would, and do, question myself, my own understanding of anything, when the few others haven't received some blessing from it. It's not that any would disagree or have some other views. But I question myself as to my ability to be of service, "where it counts". What was it the Christ said once, "I didn't come to heal the well, but to bring Light to darkness", that is, more information where it hasn't been, mainly, more Love. Besides that, there was a situation the other morning which surprised me, again. Last year, when the city's contract crew cam through the ally clearing the thru way and lines, they actually came in the yard out back and hacked the crap out of two trees to get at all the limbs. What was once a nice secluded and well hidden back area was now wide open, shade gone, and

looked like the hurricane had moved through. I had said then they didn't want to find me home the next time they came through, not even knowing what my reaction might be to that, but assuming not very "purty". On this recent morning had come home for lunch and couldn't get out because of them in the alley...so I thought it was them, they were a few houses down appearing to be clearing. I whipped that truck around in contorted circles trying to jerk it out sideways to get it pointed the other way in a space as tight as the truck itself, with T in a hurry to be back running late. Some of what I said was heard I'm sure, and would have been absorbed by those working just down the way, actually there for a client to clear an over grown gate. This would put me on the other side of your example, as the one being the ***. Very much unlike me in every way, as I send love into all I do, and into

the community. I would venture to explain in this that, not to excuse them, those that yelled at you, or me for that matter, but to point out, they too reacted to "some thing" and you were just there at the time. I think it lends to the deeper meaning of "letting it go", and in "forgiving all others". Especially when even ourselves find moments when we did not react/respond in the way we normally would have. The letting go, just like forgiveness is "two way". With Love [but don't be cuttin' my stinkin' bushes] > > Thank You , > This statement in your post made my entire day. > May you always be willing to let go of that which no longer serves > > so you can get a better grasp on those things that do.

> I lost an unhappy customer today and normal cicumstances, I could understand. > I work very hard physically doing landscaping all year long. > I mow yards and groom them ...I was verbally attacked today and allowed it, I try to take things in stride, some people just cant heal themselves and look for scapegoats. > SO baaa baaa I was the goat but could not let go of the disappointment. > Today just hit me and I could not shake it...then your post arrived. > Thank You again. > Blessings, > Peacie > Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

LOL ,

My ego likes the thought of saw dust....BUT....those days are long gone.

It was interesting...this customer lost their job and suddenly I was a target.

The even cooler thing about it..I have a business partner who worked with me that day.

He flew in between this customer and myself and asked her nicely not to yell at me.

Well this made the situation even more explosive for her.

I just simply said Thank You and walked away.

Heart beating like I ran a race...I really dislike confrontations and there was no need for this.

But again the statement of letting it go so I can focus on more important things...it was the best part of the day.

I forgave both of us..I will admit its still there and need to really let it go.Blessings,

Peace