RemedySpot.com

Re: A question for this group.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

the answer here is within your own heart <3 and perhaps a reflection <liane@...> wrote: Should you be punished when you try to help someone personally? The reason I am asking is that recently I helped someone, took Her to my home, shared everything I had and this personturned out to be the most selfish and ungrateful individual on the face of the Earth. It is the downside of helping and loving without conditions or questioning?Why we feel

the need to do this to ourselves? This time, I guarantee you all, I learned my lesson. I will never do this again.Not without asking the key questions... Just a thought, your feedback , please! Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of lovewritten by jenny'smedicine man

Hello Dearheart, You are obviously hurting, and I send Love and Comfort to you. You gave of yourself willingly, for what you saw as a good cause, to assist another. It is disappointing, to be sure, if this was not accepted with gratitude and grace. Allow some time, before setting the lesson down in stone, it may be far different, than what you perceive at this time.

Give me a call, if you feel the need to vent.

MUCH Love,

Mark

From: <liane@...>Subject: [] A question for this group. Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 11:54 AM

Should you be punished when you try to help someone personally? The reason I am asking is that recently I helped someone, took Her to my home, shared everything I had and this personturned out to be the most selfish and ungrateful individual on the face of the Earth. It is the downside of helping and loving without conditions or questioning?Why we feel the need to do this to ourselves? This time, I guarantee you all, I learned my lesson. I will never do this again.Not without asking the key questions... Just a thought, your feedback , please!

Hun all I am trying to say is you were born to give an obvious your heart will continue to give would you truly want to know your world any different your heart says no when we give with no boundaries to our giving we get hurt but after you heal from this one you shall give again the Reflection being in how could have you given and protected yourself at the same time the thing to ask yourself is the person whom you are calling friend treating you in the manner you are treating them when we are born with extremely giving hearts we do not learn a true lesson the lesson is to keep on giving but to guard your heart I know its easier said than done again the reflectionmark seebach <mach54nm@...>

wrote: Hello Dearheart, You are obviously hurting, and I send Love and Comfort to you. You gave of yourself willingly, for what you saw as a good cause, to assist another. It is disappointing, to be sure, if this was not accepted with gratitude and grace. Allow some time, before

setting the lesson down in stone, it may be far different, than what you perceive at this time. Give me a call, if you feel the need to vent. MUCH Love, Mark From: <liane (DOT) net>Subject: [] A question for this group. Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 11:54 AM Should you be punished when you try to help someone personally? The reason I am asking is that recently I helped someone, took Her to my home, shared everything I had and this personturned out to be the most selfish and ungrateful individual on the face of the

Earth. It is the downside of helping and loving without conditions or questioning?Why we feel the need to do this to ourselves? This time, I guarantee you all, I learned my lesson. I will never do this again.Not without asking the key questions... Just a thought, your feedback , please! Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of lovewritten by jenny'smedicine man

We feel we have to help isnt that why we are here?

It makes us feel good about ourselves to assist people?

When the people in return turn their backs it hurts like crazy.

I too ask ...why do we do this to ourselves.

How does one define the line between helping and enabling.

Another question is why does it hurt...what were we hoping for within ourselves.

Been there and done that Liane....

I found myself in expectation after I cleared the hurt and anger.

So do we really give unconditionally or was there an underlying reason why we helped.

I think I just added to your questions and did not help.

Blessing you Angel Liane,

Peace

Peacie you just answered your question we do unto others as we wish others would do unto us (most of us) though our hearts hurt when the giving goes unacknowledged in another reflection it made your heart soar when giving the trueness to your earthly substance is most likely to be loved it's that simple loved as your giving loved as your hurting its quite the circle of give and take where here to love and be loved the underlying condition again would be LOVE Peace <iampeacewalker@...> wrote: We feel we have to help isnt that why we are here? It makes us feel good about ourselves to assist people? When the people in return turn their backs it hurts like crazy. I too ask ...why do we do this to ourselves. How does one define the line between helping and enabling. Another question is why does it hurt...what were we hoping for within ourselves. Been there and done that Liane.... I found myself in expectation after

I cleared the hurt and anger. So do we really give unconditionally or was there an underlying reason why we helped. I think I just added to your questions and did not help. Blessing you Angel Liane, Peace Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of lovewritten by jenny'smedicine man

>

> We feel we have to help isnt that why we are here?

> It makes us feel good about ourselves to assist people?

> When the people in return turn their backs it hurts like crazy.

> I too ask ...why do we do this to ourselves.

> How does one define the line between helping and enabling.

> Another question is why does it hurt...what were we hoping for

within ourselves.

> Been there and done that Liane....

> I found myself in expectation after I cleared the hurt and anger.

> So do we really give unconditionally or was there an underlying

reason why we helped.

> I think I just added to your questions and did not help.

> Blessing you Angel Liane,

> Peace

>

> Dontunderstand this statement.

>  

>

dear peace; we care and help because it is our nature.the balance of givers and

takers. We are the takers. It is a gift to care especially in todays world where

people are too busy or self centered to even say thank you. The view would be to

never get discouraged, be thankful we are not takers and never expect a smile or

a thank you. It may not come with our help but in truth if we were expecting a

return of gratitude this is ego. Wishing a self pat on the back and with that we

would in fact be a taker also. It is a delicate topic but the outcome,emotions

and reactions of others is unpredictable. And also us being equally human we

will have our bad days also. It is a package deal. Hang in there. You are far

from feeling useless, helpless or alone. With compassion. Randy.

----- Original Message -----

Subject: [] Re: A question for this group.

Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 23:37:30

< >

>

> We feel we have to help isnt that why we are here?

> It makes us feel good about ourselves to assist people?

> When the people in return turn their backs it hurts like crazy.

> I too ask ...why do we do this to ourselves.

> How does one define the line between helping and enabling.

> Another question is why does it hurt...what were we hoping for

within ourselves.

> Been there and done that Liane....

> I found myself in expectation after I cleared the hurt and anger.

> So do we really give unconditionally or was there an underlying

reason why we helped.

> I think I just added to your questions and did not help.

> Blessing you Angel Liane,

> Peace

>

> Dontunderstand this statement.

>  

>

Perhaps this helps, a channeling from Kryon that I feel explains so

much in a loving way.

Much love,

Sheila

A Lightworker asked:

" I'm in a place I don't want to be in... Why am I being punished every

day by having to work with these people that are so dark?... They

think I'm crazy and don't honor me or my life... What should I think

about this? It's hard! "

" And my answer will again be this:

So you think it's all about an accident? Or that you're being

punished? Then you have missed the grandeur of a standard Lighthouse.

Lighthouses aren't built in safe places. They choose to be where the

storms are! You're not being punished.. You're being taken to a

difficult place to shine your light -

Physically, what should you be doing (with the people around you)? Can

you love them? Listen to them! Listen to what's really happening in

their lives. Consider every day one where you have an opportunity to

create light in a dark place. Watch attitudes change.. You may be

" weird " to them, but they know you represent integrity -

Spiritually... you're a light in a dark place and you wonder why

you're there? It isn't always about you. Think about them! You're not

being punished, you're being given an opportunity. This is the work

you came to do, and it's not forever. In a place you don't want to be,

working with people you don't want to be with, is the work of a

Lighthouse...

What if you're the only light they ever see? "

(~ Kryon)

--- In , " " <liane@...>

wrote:

>

> Should you be punished when you try to help someone personally?

>

> The reason I am asking is that recently I helped someone, took Her to

> my home, shared everything I had and this person

> turned out to be the most selfish and ungrateful individual on the face

> of the Earth.

> It is the downside of helping and loving without conditions or

> questioning?

> Why we feel the need to do this to ourselves?

> This time, I guarantee you all, I learned my lesson.

> I will never do this again.Not without asking the key questions...

>

> Just a thought, your feedback , please!

>

Hello family! I hope you all had a great thanksgiving! I just got back the day before yesterday and I'm catching up on messages. I just want to let you know that you're all in my thoughts and prayers. Liane. E-mama. You SO know why you do it. Because you're awesome! And all you want is to make sure other people are ok. You seem to attract the people who have one specific personality downer. And that's ungratefulness or just plain out of control egos. The similarities in everyone of the people who have burned you needs to be focused on. There's a deeper lesson in the reason why it always seems to be those kind of people, and why you open your arms so wide to them. I've thought about this too quite a bit. I've come to the conclusion that there needs to be caution if helping others comes into conflict with our own wellbeing. But no matter how hard it is, you should always help in the best way you can. Even if it's overwhelming and exhausting or barely at all. Or if the person doesn't have one ounce of appreciation. It doesn't matter because YOU know that you've done the work. You know that you did the right thing and that's all that matters. God knows it and appreciates it. Amma, or Ammachi. The hugging Saint was asked in an interview I saw on how is she able to love everyone so equally and inexhaustably all day?. Her answer was she saw everyone as an extension of herself. When she hugs people she doesn't even look at their faces. She just embraces them all equally and lovingly. When we devote our help and perspective in that way it won't matter what other people that are helped offer back. Even simple appreciation. But caution should always be taken to maintain safety and the home. Love you e-mama. Stefanie>> Should you be punished when you try to help someone personally?> > The reason I am asking is that recently I helped someone, took Her to> my home, shared everything I had and this person> turned out to be the most selfish and ungrateful individual on the face> of the Earth.> It is the downside of helping and loving without conditions or> questioning?> Why we feel the need to do this to ourselves?> This time, I guarantee you all, I learned my lesson.> I will never do this again.Not without asking the key questions...> > Just a thought, your feedback , please!>

I have one more thought on this... Many people in this age who really do need help don't always know how to express gratitude or give back. Many people grow up knowing only a vampiric way of being. We're taught a self-preservation mentality from a young age. Or a selfish "mine" mentality. When they receive help or unconditional caring they believe that they "deserve" it. Even if it's at the cost of another. It's strange, but compassion for such a way of thinking is called for more than ever for these people. Even if you just want to wring that other person's neck. And how beautiful is that one person who you help when they actually better themselves with it and share that light you offered to other people? I would think just one person out of a hundred is worth it all. But once again, CAUTION! *shakes finger at Liane*> >> > Should you be punished when you try to help someone personally?> >> > The reason I am asking is that recently I helped someone, took Her> to> > my home, shared everything I had and this person> > turned out to be the most selfish and ungrateful individual on the> face> > of the Earth.> > It is the downside of helping and loving without conditions or> > questioning?> > Why we feel the need to do this to ourselves?> > This time, I guarantee you all, I learned my lesson.> > I will never do this again.Not without asking the key questions...> >> > Just a thought, your feedback , please!> >>

AUTOBIOGRAPHY IN FIVE CHAPTERS

Portia

1) I walk down the street.

There is a deep hole in the sidewalk

I fall in.

I am lost...

I am hopeless.

It isn't my fault.

It takes forever to find a way out.

2) I walk down the same street.

There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.

I pretend I don't see it.

I fall in again.

I can't believe I'm in the same place.

But it isn't my fault.

It still takes a long time to get out.

3) I walk down the same street.

I see it is there.

I still fall in...it's a habit

My eyes are open; I know where I am;

It is my fault.

I get out immediately.

4) I walk down the same street.

I walk around it.

5) I walk down another street.We are here to learn from our mistakes, and then warn others not to make the same ones...Peace, love & blessings to all,

Hello Angel White, Thank you so much, This poem is so like I am...LOLIt gave me a good perspective and a smile.Thank you again, Honey!Blessings to you.Much love and respectLiane> > > > > AUTOBIOGRAPHY IN FIVE CHAPTERS> > Portia > > �> > 1) I walk down the street. > > There is a deep hole in the sidewalk > > I fall in. > > I am lost...> > I am hopeless. > > It isn't my fault. > > It takes forever to find a way out. > > 2) I walk down the same street. > > There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. > > I pretend I don't see it. > > I fall in again. > > I can't believe I'm in the same place. > > But it isn't my fault. > > It still takes a long time to get out. > > 3) I walk down the same street. > > There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. > > I see it is there. > > I still fall in...it's a habit > > My eyes are open; I know where I am; > > It is my fault. > > I get out immediately. > > 4) I walk down the same street. > > There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. > > I walk around it. > > 5) I walk down another street.> We are here to learn from our mistakes, and then warn others not to make the same ones...> Peace, love & blessings to all, > >