RemedySpot.com

Re: A little something and update on my brother

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearheart, THANK YOU, for sharing this time with US! May you continue to find Peace of Mind, and keep your Heart open. The assistance and Love you are sharing with Jim, is helping him immensely.

May you and your family have a Love filled Thanksgiving!

From: senegalady@... <senegalady@...>Subject: Re: [] A little something and update on my brother Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 8:59 AM

Thank you for this. I really needed it today. We continue to be with my brother each day and will have a big Thanksgiving celebration tomorrow since all of the family is here. It's hard to say where my brother is on his journey. Whether he is days, weeks or months from transitioning, I don't know. He is aware enough to say hi when I tell him I am there and when I say "I love you" he says "I love you". And he does tell us when he is thirsty, if we ask him. I do have a call in to his Hospice social worker to get some counseling for myself. I don't think the rest of the family is interested in it, but I am trying to take care of myself in all of this. At this point I am feeling mostly peaceful except when dealing with my siblings. I speak to my brother mostly telepathically since I feel that it is not anyone elses business what I say to him.

I so appreciate you all allowing me to share this journey with you and hope that somehow it will make your journey a little easier too.

Peace, Love, Light, and Joy, Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace. com/senegalady

"You need to smile to your sorrow because you are more than your sorrow." Thich Nhat Hanh

In a message dated 11/24/2008 2:50:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mach54nm (DOT) com writes:

Hello Friends and Family, I wanted to relate a little something, that happened to my youngest daughter. She was at a gathering of friends, and took a few moments to go lie down. She began to think of a friend who had transitioned, and who she had a commemorative tattoo of, put on her shoulder.(not recommended, but, whatever) She felt a presence in the room and had an urge to write something down. She actually disregarded it for quite sometime, as just being wishful thinking. The urge got stronger and she experienced extreme warmth, over her entire body. She thought she was coming down with a fever. She then found a pen and paper, and wrote this..." I can be anywhere and still be there with you. Just be happy." She said that immediately she felt a coolness and she was no longer hot, but felt great relief and happiness.

It could just be wishful thinking, or a psychological release and acceptance, but......... ....I don't think so....Happy Thanksgiving!

Finally, one site has it all: your friends, your email, your favorite sites. Try The NEW AOL.com.