About UFO's, Aliens, and 14 October 2008

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

There has been a lot of buzz around MySpace and over the

internet about a "channeled" message from The Galactic Federation of Light by

Blossom Goodchild along with subsequent "channeled" confirmations by various

people. From what I have been able to

piece together, on 14 October 2008 a giant spaceship (some say 2000 miles long)

will show up (perhaps over Alabama, USA) and are coming to solve all of Earth's

problems and welcome us into Brotherhood of the Galactic Federation of

Light. The reason I am writing this is

because we have received many emails asking what to do, including how to

activate Merkabah for the "visit".

Do I believe we are about to be visited by gigantic UFO's

and that they are coming to solve all Earth's problems? I don't know.

I can't tell the future and I have never claimed to channel. BUT…let's say I am a tad skeptical.

I personally believe in extraterrestrial life, but I doubt

seriously that they would show up with the intention of solving all our

problems. More likely, any extraterrestrial

civilization would be waiting for us to solve our own problems before

considering us advanced enough as a race to join their galactic federation.

After all, what happened to the Principal of Free Will? What happened to the concept of personal

responsibility? Isn't there a

Non-interference Directive or something.

Hey, I could be wrong, and if I am, I will be among the

first to say, "Beam me up, y!".

Submitted for your approval (and enjoyment), here is a video from the

classic Twilight Zone episode called "To Serve Man".

twilight zone:to Serve Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WudBfRa0ETw & hl=en & fs=1

Perhaps a better use of time and energy would be going out and doing

some humanity work to help someone else, or doing some meditation to raise your

own vibration.

Muh Metta, Chris

There is currently no free will we live with on planet earth at this time in history or past history unless you could say going to the local target instead of Kmart is considered free will <3 so we have to go back and start again and remember we are getting what we ask for <3 <liane@...> wrote: Dear Friends, There has been a lot of buzz around MySpace and over the internet about a "channeled" message from The Galactic Federation of Light by Blossom

Goodchild along with subsequent "channeled" confirmations by various people. From what I have been able to piece together, on 14 October 2008 a giant spaceship (some say 2000 miles long) will show up (perhaps over Alabama, USA) and are coming to solve all of Earth's problems and welcome us into Brotherhood of the Galactic Federation of Light. The reason I am writing this is because we have received many emails asking what to do, including how to activate Merkabah for the "visit". Do I believe we are about to be visited by gigantic UFO's and that they are coming to solve all Earth's problems? I don't know. I can't tell the future and I have never claimed to channel. BUT…let's say I am a tad skeptical. I personally believe in extraterrestrial life, but I doubt seriously that they would show up with the intention of

solving all our problems. More likely, any extraterrestrial civilization would be waiting for us to solve our own problems before considering us advanced enough as a race to join their galactic federation. After all, what happened to the Principal of Free Will? What happened to the concept of personal responsibility? Isn't there a Non-interference Directive or something. Hey, I could be wrong, and if I am, I will be among the first to say, "Beam me up, y!". Submitted for your approval (and enjoyment), here is a video from the classic Twilight Zone episode called "To Serve Man". twilight zone:to Serve Man http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WudBfRa0ETw & hl=en & fs=1 Perhaps a better use of time and energy would be going out and doing some humanity work to help someone else, or doing some meditation to raise your own vibration. Muh Metta, Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love