RemedySpot.com

Change is Shiva's Dance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is a time of great change. Change is merely Shiva's dance. Lower self is overwhelmed. Higher self is unmoved. Follow your heart and you will rise above the challenge of change. ~Babaji

Thanks for sharing Stef. I have a few Shiva Mantras you may like.1) OM Namah Shivaya Gurave — " I bow to the goodness within myself,

known as Lord Shiva, who is the true teacher... " This phrase begins a

chant that Yogis and meditation practitioners from all over the globe

sing as a prayer to invoke Grace, and blessings on their practices.Om Namah Shivaya Gurave(I offer myself to the one true teacher within and without)Saccidananda Murtaye(In the forms of reality, consciousness and bliss)

Nisprapancaya Shantaya(Ever present and full of peace)Niralambaya Tejase(Independent being, the vital essence of illumination) 2) Om Namah Shivaaya

Shivaaya namaha,

Shivaaya namah om

Shivaaya namaha, namaha Shivaaya

Shambhu Shankara namah Shivaaya,

Girijaa Shankara namah Shivaaya

Arunaachala Shiva namah Shivaaya I bow to the Soul of all. I bow to my Self. I don't know who I am, so I bow to you, Shiva, my own true Self. I bow to my teachers who loved me with Love. Who took care of me when I couldn't take care of myself. I owe everything to them. How can I repay them? They have everything in the world. Only my love is mine to give, but in giving I find that it is their love flowing through me back to the world...I have nothing. I have everything. I want nothing. Only let it flow to you, my love... sing!

Have a great Day

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 11:26 PM, Stefanie <diddiejar@...> wrote:

This is a time of great change. Change is merely Shiva's dance.

Lower self is overwhelmed. Higher self is unmoved.

Follow your heart and you will rise above the challenge of change.

~Babaji

I love these Chris. Thanks bro. =] Love, Stef (sis)> > > This is a time of great change.> > Change is merely Shiva's dance.> > Lower self is overwhelmed.> > Higher self is unmoved.> > Follow your heart> > and you will rise above the challenge of change.> >> > ~Babaji> >> >> > [image: Babaji Pictures, Images and Photos]<http://photobucket.com/images/babaji>> > > >>